• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams to release Sam Bradford May 1st.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's cruel humor TEB11. Give me a gift and then take it away.....that's it, you're off my Christmas card list.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you got me, I was high five'n myself

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The men's diaper people were worried, Bradford not pissing his pants would cost a least a few hundred quality employees thier jobs.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, you guys would rather move forward with Bradford's cap hit and Shaun Hill starting? April Fools indeed.

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I will go with Sam this year. Hill as the backup. I think if the Rams concentrated on the run but could mix in the verticle passing game as well, we would score more, thus win more. I want Watkins and have said that, don't know where Fisher and Snead will go but along with Austin, a decent running game, above average defense, this year we might just sneak up on people. We do need a OT at some point to keep Saffold at OG, just don't know if it is needed with the #2 or the #13 pick. I would just as well take Watkins and the best needed position defensive player available at #13.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I will go with Sam this year. Hill as the backup. I think if the Rams concentrated on the run but could mix in the verticle passing game as well, we would score more, thus win more. I want Watkins and have said that, don't know where Fisher and Snead will go but along with Austin, a decent running game, above average defense, this year we might just sneak up on people. We do need a OT at some point to keep Saffold at OG, just don't know if it is needed with the #2 or the #13 pick. I would just as well take Watkins and the best needed position defensive player available at #13.
:agree:

Well done blue!

Silas

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:agree:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

My thoughts exactly.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:suds:

ozarkram

Animale rurale
Hoopla Cash
$ 190.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You know this isn't as far fetch as it may seem. We are planning our season around the return of an injured starting QB. Now I know sports medicine can do wonders but who knows. Does anyone have an up date on his (Sam's) progress? And why aren't we looking too the future in the QB department? So lets say Sam isn't ready to start or goes down quickly. We go another season with a backup, journeyman,or try an bring in a veteran? If Sam comes out and dazzles great. But if not where are we? Taking a chance the next year in the draft and looking another 4 to 5 years down the road? We are trying to build this great team but as we found out you can lose your starting QB pretty easily in the NFL.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thinke we signed Shaun Hill too early. Josh Freeman is a FA and there are no takers to date.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree RETRO. I saw Shaun Hill and the Lions put up 44 points against the Rams four years ago at Ford Field. I like this signing!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For whatever reason, Freeman has really fallen off the charts. He really showed promise early in his career, but has fallen on hard times. I think someone with a QB guru could set him straight, but I don't see the Rams as that team.