• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams starting Qb of 2015 and the other qbs

2015 Rams starting Qb?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are arguing about nothing.

Fact is the Rams Aren't there as a TEAM. Yes they need peices to the puzzle not just QB or oline. Coaching needs to get better and they need to be more consistent.
The Rams just aren't ready for prime time and AZ is.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neh not sure how i feel with Iupati, feels like another injury rittled saffold

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not a big Shaun Hill fan, everyone knows I want Davis in there, but I'm not going to pin this loss on Hill. Yes he struggled just as I said he would when he finally got some pressure and had to play from behind.

Bottomline any QB we have back there is going to struggle until we get at least 3 new offensive linemen in there. I'm fine with Robinson, should have been in there earlier than he was, who knows he might still be spinning his wheels if Long hadn't gotten hurt. Saffold is serviceable, has some good and bad games, gets hurt alot though. As far as the rest of them, bye-bye:yahoo: Fisher should at least see what Person and Jones can do, they seem to play at least ok when they are in there, they need some game time!

Don't like Bradford or Hill, I do like Davis, but I think we can be ok at QB with any of these guys if we had a better oline!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have whiffed on number one picks to the O-line for the last ten years. One good in Robinson. The rest were jokes. We now need to build our offense and the O-line along with QB and another explosive RB.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is safe to say that IF Sam takes the paycut and remains healthy, he will indeed be under center for the start of Week 1. To those who are detractors of Hundley, he is NOT getting chosen in the first round unless someone reaches for him at the bottom of round 1. He is a 2nd round prospect. He CAN be a good NFL QB with polish. Polish he will get as a #2 QB. I personally think Bryce Petty from Baylor is a better fit for Fisher's system. He is essentially the same QB as Sam, just a little smaller with better mobility. The bigger issue is not necessarily the QB, it is the O Line. Jake Long is as good as gone and if he does stay he will move inside. Barksdale may or may not be here depending on what offers he gets. Wells is gone. 2 other guys from the bench are FA as well.
I am still of the opinion based on where we are now expecting to draft, we MUST MUST MUST grab one of the top 5 OT in the draft (Scherff,Ogbuehi,Peat,Collins,Stanley) in round 1, then look at either OLB or CB in round 2 depending on which prospects are on the board and then snag Petty in the 3rd round. In addition, I feel like the Rams need to go after Mike Iupati or, for a smaller price, Stefan Weisnewski. If we completely lock down the O Line, then I could play QB and we would win 8 games. :whistle: With an above average talent like a healthy Bradford, we win 11.

:agree:I'm not sure I could possibly agree more, ksu. :clap:

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
neh not sure how i feel with Iupati, feels like another injury rittled saffold

Um, not sure what you mean by that Iupati has not missed a game in his NFL career.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, Iupati was one of those lineman we whiffed on and could have easily chosen. He is a load, reliable, and very durable. I would jettison Jake Long, Wells, and Joseph and go after Iupati and pick up the rest in the draft.

ksudodger

Unofficial board GM
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And like I said, if Iupati is too much, go after Stefan Wienewski. Another kid with bloodlines in the NFL.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Penn State dude, commish. Languishing away in the NFL black hole known as the Raiders. He'd be a damn good p/u