• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Fire Jeff Fisher

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't think it's gonna happen.

Per ROTOWORLD:
Coach Jim Harbaugh said, "I'm not leaving Michigan."

"I'm not even considering it," Harbaugh emphasized. Why would he? Sure, the NFL is the NFL, but Michigan is one of the most prestigious programs in all of college sports, and Harbaugh is already paid more -- $9 million annually -- than any coach in the NFL. He's a Michigan alum, is from the area, his kids go to the middle school he went to, his parents moved to Ann Arbor to live near him, and Harbaugh's father even has his own office in Michigan's top-notch facility. He has everything he could ever want. The Rams will have to look elsewhere.
While I doubt Harbaugh comes here, I'll never say never. Just look at Nick Saban. He swore up and down that he wasn't leaving the Dolphins to go back to college to coach Alabama and sure enough, he bolted Miami and never looked back.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not too many things that would actually motivate me to turn in my fan card but Pete to the Rams would be one.

That would make me a bigger fan of the team.

Danny Ocho

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that he's fired. They got masscared by the Patriots and Falcons in the span of three weeks. I am sure he'll get one more chance to become head coach somewhere.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am glad that he's fired. They got masscared by the Patriots and Falcons in the span of three weeks. I am sure he'll get one more chance to become head coach somewhere.

The third team in that three week span is the Saints...Who crushed us too :L

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I doubt Harbaugh comes here, I'll never say never. Just look at Nick Saban. He swore up and down that he wasn't leaving the Dolphins to go back to college to coach Alabama and sure enough, he bolted Miami and never looked back.

Yeah but Michigan is his family. Don't see him burning bridges

Last edited: