• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not so sure NO gets past the Bears or the Eagles if they face either team in the playoffs. If it weren't for a complete big-headed, fool Peters, we would have won that game in NO during the regular season. If we get past our first round playoff match-up, I am not sure we may face NO.

Just because NO is the number one seed doesn't automatically guarantee they will be in the NFC Championship game. We aren't guaranteed that game either as we will be coming out of a week off if we win tomorrow to get a first round bye. Last year we didn't do very well with a week off before a playoff game. So anything can happen in the NFL playoffs.
Well stated Retro.

So here we are with the match-ups on the NFC side all set.

If Philly and Dallas both win, we would get Philly and the Saints get Dallas, who already beat the Saints this year. Sure it was in Dallas, but there is something about beating a team you were a huge dog to at home earlier in the year.

If those two games play out like that, I like our chances vs Philly at home, and then Dallas at home, especially since Philly could be beat up after playing Chicago.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a lot of teams are interested in talking to our qb coach

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a lot of teams are interested in talking to our qb coach

The one major problem with being consistently successful in the NFL is other teams showing-up for scavenging who they can to get a piece of the Tree of Genius Boy. McVay was a product of some real geniuses including his grandfather and now everyone else wants a piece.

Nicki

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well stated Retro.

So here we are with the match-ups on the NFC side all set.

If Philly and Dallas both win, we would get Philly and the Saints get Dallas, who already beat the Saints this year. Sure it was in Dallas, but there is something about beating a team you were a huge dog to at home earlier in the year.

If those two games play out like that, I like our chances vs Philly at home, and then Dallas at home, especially since Philly could be beat up after playing Chicago.

If they both win we would get Dallas, as we will play the highest seed that makes it thru.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they both win we would get Dallas, as we will play the highest seed that makes it thru.
:lol: Well screw that scenario...

So if both the Bears and Cowboys win next week, the Saints then would play the Cowboys, and now that scenario of the Boys beating the Saints works.

And on our end, I just don't see the Bears beating us twice this season, because they lose their biggest advantage against us by hitting the road and playing us in LA.

From there we would play either Seahawks or Cowboys in LA, and I like either of those matchups for our road to the Superbowl.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have several scenarios that can work in our favor. But we need to just focus on taking care of our business and watching what happens.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm cool with those rankings.... quite frankly I'd rather have this team get knocked down a few pegs since they have been shitting the bed against the Run all year, and more often than not have been a defensive liability even with AD. Rams proved they can beat shitty teams and ball clubs with decent offenses and avg defenses. Once they throttle a team like Chicago i'd give them another notch moving them to 3rd. My SB picks right now are the Chargers vs the Saints.... Unless someone clicks with the LB's in the playoffs such as stopping the run then it will be hard to go against that pecking order.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have been 28th in the league all-year against the run and that hasn't changed. Until we change that on defense, our probability of winning a championship remains dismal. You can have a offense that is poor and defense that is number one and win a championship like the Baltimore Ravens did a few years hence with a crappy QB. The reverse scenario, however, is not true and has been supported by the entire history of the championship game during the snooperbowl era.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take either team in the Caboys/Seahags game as I like our chances at home against either. AD would love to play the Seahags because he hates their O-lineman that hold him EVERY play. We can get Goff in that game by running a combo of Gurley/Anderson/Kelly. That will take the pressure off Goff and maybe he'll play better this year than he did last year. The O-line will get into the game if we run for a while to start the game and then go passing. On D, we simply cannot give-up big plays anymore until Goff and the offense get rolling. We may get past the first round but the second round may and will get tougher.

Last edited: