• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would really like to meet up with a bunch of you all to see a game next season... We really need to set something like that up.
I'd be interested in that if anyone else is interested and we can all find a common game to agree upon.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL can't do a SB, too rich for my blood.

But next season!

Official Site of the Los Angeles Rams

This could be us, lol

seirstnkyxrlq1ilylod.jpg

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Those tickets are too high priced for me but would possibly be willing to meet up at a sports bar with everyone at a common location for the Super Bowl if we make it.

Ya I was kidding, no way could I afford it either, and even if I could I don't know if I would pay their asking price, its ridiculous! Yet you see parents with a couple kids at these things, people have to much fricking money!!!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’m planning on going to New Orleans if we get there and the Saints make it to the NFC championship. Lots of family down that way and big saints fans. Tailgating has to be pretty awesome

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t really want to start a thread about this, but what is everyone’s biggest fear going into playoffs. We’ve still got 1 to win and we need to stay healthy.

I know I’ve been hard on Goff, but that’s my biggest fear. Is that the kid isn’t ready for NFL playoff football. Not sure if it’s toughness or happy feet with a pass rush, but I’m not really confident he’s going to get it done.

That said the defense has been pretty good the last 4 games and needs to get even better.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don’t really want to start a thread about this, but what is everyone’s biggest fear going into playoffs. We’ve still got 1 to win and we need to stay healthy.

I know I’ve been hard on Goff, but that’s my biggest fear. Is that the kid isn’t ready for NFL playoff football. Not sure if it’s toughness or happy feet with a pass rush, but I’m not really confident he’s going to get it done.

That said the defense has been pretty good the last 4 games and needs to get even better.

The O-line has been pretty bad during that same stretch SJ, so it's hard to put it all on Goff.
Even Gurley couldn't get going because they were so bad.

The biggest problem however was the loss of Kupp. People underestimate his value to that offense.
Teams aren't respecting Reynolds and to some degree Cooks, so they can slide extra guys toward Woods manning Kupp's spot.

When Kupp was playing, teams had to respect both outside receivers and that left Kupp to work the middle, and with his route running and hands, he was perfect in that role.

The Rams just can't duplicate that because teams don't respect the outside the way they had to before.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The O-line has been pretty bad during that same stretch SJ, so it's hard to put it all on Goff.
Even Gurley couldn't get going because they were so bad.

The biggest problem however was the loss of Kupp. People underestimate his value to that offense.
Teams aren't respecting Reynolds and to some degree Cooks, so they can slide extra guys toward Woods manning Kupp's spot.

When Kupp was playing, teams had to respect both outside receivers and that left Kupp to work the middle, and with his route running and hands, he was perfect in that role.

The Rams just can't duplicate that because teams don't respect the outside the way they had to before.

Yeah I agree losing Kupp was huge. Goff and him had a good thing going especially on 3rd down.

Oline and Goff have been bad lately.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not so sure NO gets past the Bears or the Eagles if they face either team in the playoffs. If it weren't for a complete big-headed, fool Peters, we would have won that game in NO during the regular season. If we get past our first round playoff match-up, I am not sure we may face NO.

Just because NO is the number one seed doesn't automatically guarantee they will be in the NFC Championship game. We aren't guaranteed that game either as we will be coming out of a week off if we win tomorrow to get a first round bye. Last year we didn't do very well with a week off before a playoff game. So anything can happen in the NFL playoffs.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another self-absorbed ex-Ram that has turned into a complete turd. I am glad we traded this nitwit.

NFL star complains about the lack of coverage for his protest during the national anthem

"Boo hoo! I make millions of dollars to play a game while hard working people scrimp and save just to afford to come to a game and watch me play, but I'm going to piss and moan because the media won't cover my played out, over covered, Kaepernick started, protesting ".

Nothing like rich athletes protesting and speaking out about things that, for the most part, they know nothing about.

Just like LeBron commenting on the NFL owners as being "slave" owners. Ridiculousness!