• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sitting behind the O.Pace family is none other than SJackson. All the Rams have come out to see O.Pace and Kevin Green be enshrined!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dick Vermeil (and he is crying), Mike Martz, Jim Hannafin, Marshall Faulk, Torry Holt, Andy McCollum, Roland Williams, Mike Gruttadauria, Tom Nutten, and Adam Timmerman are all in the audience. Kurt Warner is not there though.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dick Vermeil (and he is crying), Mike Martz, Jim Hannafin, Marshall Faulk, Torry Holt, Andy McCollum, Roland Williams, Mike Gruttadauria, Tom Nutten, and Adam Timmerman are all in the audience. Kurt Warner is not there though.
While I'm not sure if they'll ever receive the necessary votes but I would love to see the GSOT guys all get into the Hall someday. I'd like to see Warner go in as a Ram but I have a bad feeling that he'd rather go in as a Cardinal. And I don't know if he would get in or not, I'd like to see London Fletcher go into the hall as well. Even though I didn't like the teams he played for after we let him go to keep Leonard Little, I respected the fact that the guy played hard every game, even when he was hurt.

RamsFan88

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,416.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Has anyone else noticed the blue and white color scheme the Rams have been using at the coliseum and on social media? Might be a sign of what the new uni's will look like when they can change them.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man, I am getting stoked to see the new Rams this coming Saturday in the Coliseum this Saturday, the 13th against Goober Jerry Jones' Caboys. The game is being televised by our girlie-man friends at ESPN at 8 Eastern. Fisher has stated that Goff will probably play a half of that game.

I now have weekends off, so we will get a game-thread going for that preseason action. Although I haven't confirmed it, I am pretty sure Vita will be going to the stadium! Man, am I envious to the max!!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I'm not sure if they'll ever receive the necessary votes but I would love to see the GSOT guys all get into the Hall someday. I'd like to see Warner go in as a Ram but I have a bad feeling that he'd rather go in as a Cardinal. And I don't know if he would get in or not, I'd like to see London Fletcher go into the hall as well. Even though I didn't like the teams he played for after we let him go to keep Leonard Little, I respected the fact that the guy played hard every game, even when he was hurt.

That London Fletcher debacle still pisses me off to this very day, UVA. The infuriating item that few people know about is that we could have kept both Little and Fletcher!! We let Fletcher go because of that money-grubbing Queen Idiot didn't want to release her grimey little fingers off of some more money Fletcher was asking and the amount he was asking pales in comparison to today's salary numbers!! Flippin witch and her dumbass henchman of John Shaw and Jay Zygmunt! I want to run them both over with a bus and I drive one for a living!!

Last edited:

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That London Fletcher debacle still pisses me off to this very day, UVA. The infuriating item that few people know about is that we could have kept both Little and Fletcher!! We let Fletcher go because of that money-grubbing Queen Idiot didn't want to release her grimey little fingers off of some more money Fletcher was asking and the amount he was asking for pales in comparison to today's salary numbers!! Flippin witch and her dumbass henchman of John Shaw and Jay Zygmunt! I want to run them both over with a bus and I drive one for a living!!

Yeah I was definitely upset when we kept Little and let Fletcher go to Buffalo. London was never a trouble maker and was a great leader while we all remember how much trouble Little found himself in.
This is just me wondering but I wonder how much different things would've played out if we did keep him. If we would've possibly not been over confident in that Super Bowl against the Pats and won it or if he was here when we drafted Long if he could've helped mold him into an even better player.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know we would have won the second bowl with the Pats, cheating or no cheating by Belicheat. Our D would have been way better because wherever Fletcher went, he made the D better and he played forever as well. We would not have let the Pats go down the field in the last moments of the game to get into FG position for the win.

That kind of bullshit was the hallmark of the Queen Idiot's ownership. She was forever getting rid of great players and replacing them with stiffs just so she didn't have to lose any more money. Drove me crazy!!

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, there are several of us who got season tickets and we plan to get the tailgating thing done. Been there for the USC/UCLA games and the tailgating is sweet!

Speaking of envious RR, my daughter and her group got their deposits in early and were able to pick up a row of 8 tickets in the $2K/seat area, right on the 50 about 10 rows up on the Visitors sideline.

So my birthday was coming up, and my daughter asks me what I wanted, of course I asked to switch seats for a game!! :suds: (We're in the near corner endzone, about 50 rows up)

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have a great time Vita, I know that the NFL Channel will televise all the games at some point but if they are going to show it later, what is the best stream? Time for Rams football. By the way I was one of the most vocal for Rob being drafted :L so at this point the experiment should be over. We can't afford to have Case killed by a DE, preseason or not. Move him to guard and someone has to be put there either one on the roster or search the wire as the preseason draws down. While I am on it, my dander is still up about not getting a center in the draft, I knew this was the weak spot in the line and even worse than Rob. I agree our D-line is good against the #1 o-line but improvement and heart has to get better every day.