• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the police report in late July, Tre Mason told officers that "he was going to call the White House and we were all going to lose our jobs" and that "the police were responsible for teaching al-Qaida how to fly planes."

Holly Crap
That Kenny Britt weed must be some really wild chit!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the police report in late July, Tre Mason told officers that "he was going to call the White House and we were all going to lose our jobs" and that "the police were responsible for teaching al-Qaida how to fly planes."

Holly Crap
That Kenny Britt weed must be some really wild chit!

Sounds like something a bit harder than weed. Bath salts? Meth?

UnrealTerm04

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing as that the LA rams have one of the worst coaches in the league...I can't take what he says about the rookies seriously.... If Bill B said this or Carrol then yes othewise, whatever Fisher. I'm counting down til his sorry ass gets fired.

While I wholeheartedly agree with you... No way Fisher gets fired. The only way he will part with the Rams is if he resigns.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I wholeheartedly agree with you... No way Fisher gets fired. The only way he will part with the Rams is if he resigns.

Oh how I hope you're wrong about that (think that sounds accurate though). I think everyone's seen enough of the Fisher regime to know that this team is unlikely to get to that next level that they need to get to.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gives you an idea of where we are especially GRob after one week of camp. Apparently, Mr Goff has a rocket arm and throws a tight spiral. Higby continues to be the real deal. See for yourself.

LA Rams Training Camp: Aug. 5 Practice Recap

That update about GRob is frightening for our supposed starting LT...Yes, I get that our DE's are pretty amazing, but I just don't have a positive feeling about this guy at the LT position anymore...I thought he might learn and get better especially after "working hard" this offseason. Guess not...Might be time to move on, and FAST!!!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That update about GRob is frightening for our supposed starting LT...Yes, I get that our DE's are pretty amazing, but I just don't have a positive feeling about this guy at the LT position anymore...I thought he might learn and get better especially after "working hard" this offseason. Guess not...Might be time to move on, and FAST!!!
I'd try him out at guard because it's obvious that the guy is a horrible tackle. Nothing left to lose with him at this point.
But it really angers me that the offensive line in a whole seems to just not care. This is when a good coaching staff would chew all of these guys out and punish each and every one of them. With the amount of money these guys make, there's no excuse to be lackadaisical.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the key UVA. The money they are paying these guys, not only in football but in all sports except for maybe Hockey, they should be able to step-up after three years of on-the-job-training and actually improve. If our own DE is beating this guy like a rented goalie, imagine what the rest of the league's DEs are going to do to him.

The article said little about Barnes. It did mention Kush getting beat badly at the center position by Easly. I suspect that Barnes is not going to be that much better. If all of this stays true, once again Snisher are going to look like the complete incompetent idiots that everyone knows they already are.

Last edited:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow the article made me wanna throw up my breakfast......i expected rookies to have problems but if the whole oline is is slacking then we are in huge trouble...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is the key UVA. The money they are paying these guys, not only in football but in all sports except for maybe Hockey, they should be able to step-up after three years of on-the-job-training and actually improve. If our own DE is beating this guy like a rented goalie, imagine what the rest of the league's DEs are going to do to him.

The article said little about Barnes. It did mention Kush getting beat badly at the center position by Easly. I suspect that Barnes is not going to be that much better. If all of this stays true, once again Snisher are going to look like the complete incompetence idiots that everyone knows they already are.
I agree. I mean I know that Quinn is a really good DE and most guys are going to get beat quite a bit. But to constantly get beat and act like you don't care is a disgrace. There are plenty of other guys out there that'd love to get that opportunity and would play their heart to try to get it.
This is why I like the hire of Bronco Mendenhall here at UVA. He's making these guys earn the right to wear the sabre's and nobody has a number right now and you have to earn it and the guys are all giving him that effort because of the respect they have for him. Sadly I don't think this will work for NFL guys since a lot have the guaranteed contracts whether they play good or like garbage.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think the article stated that Hayes is beating GRob. I don't think it said anything about Quinn although by deductive reasoning that would be an easy assumption.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I have read, Wentz is essentially going to be redshirted this year and is far behind Bradford.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redshirting a guy does not negate his developmental progress or comparisons to colleagues. Goff isn't going to start either and even though Snisher have not intimated otherwise, Goff may be redshirted as well by default if we get on a winning streak which the possibility historically for us is limited.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And didn't I forecast this? I get it: The article is an opinion but sure enough, we gave all that loot to see this.

Source: Carson Wentz 'well ahead' of Jared Goff
Maybe I'm wrong on this but to me it sounds a lot like the decision we had a few drafts ago between Robinson and Jake Matthews. Matthews was the more pro ready but Robinson supposedly had more potential.

But either way, I'm sure that he will not be named is thrilled about Wentz sitting in Philly.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Redshirting a guy does not negate his developmental progress or comparisons to colleagues. Goff isn't going to start either and even though Snisher have not intimated otherwise, Goff may be redshirted as well by default if we get on a winning streak which the possibility historically for us is limited.

It's obviously smart to redshirt a QB his first year. Many greats ones did it. Manning and Aikman are the only one that come to mind that didn't. Jameis and Mariota didn't but we will see how they develop this year.

Unless you have an extremely talented QB, they should be redshirted no matter how good they look with a red jersey on.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since Fisher can't let a good drama go to waste, he'd be consistent, really help our thin RB situation, and not burn-out Gurley by signing Ray Rice. Rice understands his plight and his abuse history, has completed extensive therapy, and in a word, has really matured. He wants to play again and this guy would be a decent addition our O.

I doubt it'll occur because Fisher will be running after Mason kicking in Fisher's savior complex bigtime I am sure.

Ray Rice makes case for a second chance on the field while working tirelessly off it

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Along with the WR from Southern Miss, this guy might be the steal of the draft and our "offensive" A. Donald. Looks as though Snisher had a blind squirrel moment and got the real deal who will make Kendricks expendable. Maybe we can trade Kendricks and get our 3rd rounder back for next year. Just dreaming again!