• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't get the move either but we aren't in the room. Maybe Jones just wasn't getting along with his new coach or maybe the Rams thought he wouldn't be able to stay healthy.
Jones is good but he is not great. Maybe they see Speights as a potentially great player. I don't know what but something happened between him and the Rams front office.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are also rumors that Speights was going to take Jones' starting job anyway, so it was better to get what they could for him. Such an odd situation all around.
If Speights was any good then why didn't he play last yr, besides he isn't a true ILB so i don't know why they want to experiment with this dude. The FO is bogus for this move.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, here are the final cuts to the 53-man roster. Many of these dudes will return to the PS. The one bad cut was OL Zach Thomas who will probably get claimed. Another dumbass move especially with the fact that Thomas had a great Preseason.

LA Rams Roster Moves:• Waived, No Recall OL A.J. Arcuri, OL Justin Dedich, RB Zach Evans, TE Miller Forristall, DB Tanner Ingle, DB Shaun Jolly, TE Nikola Kalinic, DB Cam Lampkin, DL Tuli Letuligasenoa, OL Mike McAllister, DL David Olajiga, WR Xavier Smith, WR Drake Stoops, DB Jason Taylor II, OLB Keir Thomas, OL Zachary Thomas, OLB Zachary VanValkenburg, WR Sam Wiglusz Waived

Waived, Injured DE Anthony Goodlow
• Reserve/Physically Unable to Perform TE Tyler Higbee
• Reserve/Injured Designated for Return OL K.T. Leveston, DL Larrell Murchison
• Reserve/Injured DB Tre'Vius Tomlinson

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This will be our PS except for a couple of additions.

A.J. Arcuri, OL Justin Dedich, RB Zach Evans, TE Miller Forristall, DB Shaun Jolly, TE Nikola Kalinic, DB Cam Lampkin, DL Tuli Letuligasenoa, OL Mike McAllister, WR Xavier Smith, WR Drake Stoops, OLB Keir Thomas, OL Zachary Thomas, OLB Zachary VanValkenburg.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams don't like to get in a bidding war with any player except maybe a left tackle QB edge rusher or Deep back like Ramsey. They certainly won't play around with a LB with a bad knee. It will be a nightmare without both Donald and now maybe Jones and two O-linemen out so my prediction of a Rams win in Detroit is now null and void.
Hopefully Jones will decide to play 2024 in LA and make a deal afterwards. That would be the smart move IMO. But money talks and BS walks.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are three maybe four players on this list that would be good additions to the Rams final roster. The first two def should be looked at. The WR Patrick from the Broncos would be a good addition. The big NT Siaki Ika, would be a great addition for this defense. Kyle Hergel is another Zookie Limmer. So, they have a couple spots on the PS to put them at until some manuevering can be completed.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every time I read yet another version of this ridiculous trade of E. Jones, I get damn pissed all over again. What a damn joke!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like we gave up Jones and a 6th for the Titans 5th :trash:
Once again, the Rams give away a player for peanuts.

Took the guy in the 3rd round, develop him into a border-line pro bowl player, and trade him away for peanuts that you get 2 years from now.

I just don’t get this FO and their reasoning.

Keep a worthless player like Ronnie Rivers, and dump a guy you just drafted last year who is better.

If I wasn’t such a die hard Rams fan, I would quit this team because of this FO and their decision-making.

It is just plain baffling most of the time.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Umm, why?

Guy is already injury prone.

Why is he going to return punts?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya know, there is a phenomenon in Sports Psychology and often in Politics too that if you are just pretty good at what you do and you don't quite know it but everyone continually tells you are a genius and you start having some collateral success, you start believing what people tell you to the point that you get bigheaded and then you start doing stupid shit believing it is more successful genius when it flat out is not!!.

McShitferBrains and SneadShitferBrains are at that point. They are doing some of the dumbest shit this year but they believe that it is worth the risk and it is going to be successful just like before. This time, they have shot themselves in the foot more than once and it is going to come back bigtime and bite them both in their dumb asses!!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ShitferBrains Twins missed another good signing. The Lions snapped-up WR Patrick from the Broncos and now our flimsy defense will have to face him in two weeks.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and that's why they are named mcshitforbrains, neither 2 of these idiots got a clue, a 3rd or maybe 2nd rounder would have been a decent return. Im waiting for the dumperfire on defense, hopefully im wrong.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The ShitferBrains Twins missed another good signing. The Lions snapped-up WR Patrick from the Broncos and now our flimsy defense will have to face him in two weeks.

Rams don’t need Patrick.

They have enough WR’s.