• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now this is just plain stupid because the ShitferBrains twins screwed-up this whole affair!!

negotiation tactic, they must think he's unrealistic with his demands

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These 2 dipshits think they can build and win with this roster...yeah okay... we have 2 decent OLBs as pass rushers outside of that, no ILB worth of keeping not named Jones. He has been one of the best blitizing LBs in the league at the MIKE position, yet they want to play around with not paying this guy??? IF these 2 idiots were remotely smart they would realize what happened when London Fletcher left and the rams had sorry ass Jamie Duncan as a replacement. I don't want to go back to the years of Robert Thomas, Pisa T, Tommy Polly where these guys were fast but thats about it. Pay the man his money as he is deserved.... It's timeout thinking WR is the only position of need, the last time i check LB is just as important seeing a WR can't do shit if he can't get on the field because your defense is getting gashed for 200+ on the ground. Meat heads like Reeder, Rozebum are taking up valuable roster spots because the FO is too fucking stuck on stupid to do something about that position.

We don't know what he's asking for. I would think they would be more than willing to offer a solid raise, but he may be asking for top money.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
• Waived, No Recall WR J.J. Laap, OL Blake Larson, OL Alec Lindstrom, DB Cameron McCutcheon, RB SaRodorick Thompson, QB Dresser Winn, OL Matt Kaskey, LB Ochaun Mathis, OL Grant Miller, LB Olakunle Fatukasi

• Released RB Boston Scott, DE Carlos Watkins

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We don't know what he's asking for. I would think they would be more than willing to offer a solid raise, but he may be asking for top money.
I don't think that is the case, he is deserving of something and he should be paid like his position insinuates. I don't get why these 2 dopes are so giddy over Wr's, and RBs under 200 lbs but want to go cheap with retreads at LB. Also they plan on keeping only 5 DL which again is beyond stupid to me.... what is the plan for Goal line defense where you need a good strong 4/5 DL on the line? Guys getting tired during a series and need to be rotated out.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the ShitferBrains Twins are trying real hard to eff-up this defense and this year. They don't have AD to depend on anymore and they continue to just screw-the-pooch with some of there ridiculous thinking like not pay EJ for what he has earned already while thinking trading him for next to nothing would be a good for the team.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He still has a year on his current contract, am I right about that?
Well the Rams need to make a good offer but if a player is set on leaving there isn't much they can do but try and get the best trade for the team. I mean he is talking to other teams, the Rams need to be realistic.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Plus the guy is injury prone and I think the Rams are fed up with injury prone players like Jones and Havenstein...

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
New rules allow Havenstein to go on the IR (short-term). That is where he will probably be sent. Noteboom goes to the LT to take care of the Alaric Jackson 2-game suspension and McDermott will go to the RT spot to cover for Havenstein.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To his credit the guy is 30 so it's bound to happen as he get up there. Jones takes on alot being a MIKE, so i'll give him some leniency here but i'd rather jump in front of these ballooning contracts before they screw the cap.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think that is the case, he is deserving of something and he should be paid like his position insinuates. I don't get why these 2 dopes are so giddy over Wr's, and RBs under 200 lbs but want to go cheap with retreads at LB. Also they plan on keeping only 5 DL which again is beyond stupid to me.... what is the plan for Goal line defense where you need a good strong 4/5 DL on the line? Guys getting tired during a series and need to be rotated out.

I'm sure there is a reason for this tactic beyond "we only pay offensive guys", lol.

Who else of the DE/DTs are they cutting? I would think Fiske, Turner, Brown, Desjuan, Davis, and maybe Murchison are safe? Hoecht can also rotate inside.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ever since the Rams let London Fletcher walk, they have taken the stance that Linebackers are not to be paid big contracts. Nobody knows why. The Rams under McShitferBrains have spent their money elsewhere especially for an injury-prone LG in Jonah Jackson yet they can't seem to muster an even cheaper contract to keep one of the league's best who may also be injury-prone. This stance is just plain stupid and the Rams defenses have had a major weakness in the middle of the field ever since. They did this same thing with Alec Ogletree. Jones is as good and may even be better than Fletcher and Ogletree. Again, why this is occurring is really stupid if not scatterbrained.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are also rumors that Speights was going to take Jones' starting job anyway, so it was better to get what they could for him. Such an odd situation all around.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what did we get in return? Probably next to nothing!! Why did they not reason that Spieghts would take Rozeboom's position and then have two of the best on the inside? This is just bullshit thinking by a coaching staff that is supposed to be "genius" lol!!

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what did we get in return? Probably next to nothing!! Why did they not reason that Spieghts would take Rozeboom's position and then have two of the best on the inside? This is just bullshit thinking by a coaching staff that is supposed to be "genius" lol!!
Looks like we gave up Jones and a 6th for the Titans 5th :trash:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These two idiots, the ShitferBrains Twins just got snookered again and our defense is now worse than it was. We get a Fifth Rounder but we give up a sixth and Jones. We don't see that fifth round for two years!!! Ridiculous!!

We at least should have at least received a Second or a Third Rounder with the Fifth Rounder and it should have been for 2025. These dumbasses just can't get out of their own way fast enough!! What a complete scatterbrained transaction!!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is nuts. And Rozeboom and Reeder do meet those standards? These myopic, biased, favoritized dumbasses can't be any more stupid than this move!!

"Jones, a third round pick in the 2021 draft, led the Rams with 145 tackles last season. He slowly ramped up his playing time from being mostly a reserve as a rookie to playing in a little more than half the snaps in 2022, until finally taking over as one of L.A.’s veteran defensive leaders in 2023. However, Jones doesn’t transcend and exceed the Rams obviously very high standards for a middle linebacker who Les Snead and Sean McVay would consider worth a veteran contract."

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is like the Brockers trade and so many other trades that these two idiots have done over the years!! Gave Jones away for nothing!! Just consider the Detroit game a loss. We have to wait two damn years to see that fifth Round pick. This is insanity dating back to London Fletcher!!

Last edited: