• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it isn't. Sometimes I wonder about you shopson.

For a role you hope not to need and also have a young player on the depth chart? It really is. Both have taken their teams deep into the playoffs in previous roles. Wentz is much more prone to the awful decision that blows up.

I'm going to trust McVay's opinion on those two, there must be a reason why they let Wentz walk.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew this was going to happen. Rather than sign a FA, All-Pro and a younger, non-injury-prone badass in DL C. Wilkins making their D-Line way better, they overpaid for an injury-prone LG in Jonah Jackson, who is injury-prone, is coming off a major injury, and now is injured again in camp and the damn season hasn't even started. Detroit knew this! These Eff-up Twins just can't get out of their own way fast enough!!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And instead of taking a left tackle in the Draft, they settled to re-sign A. Jackson who now is also hurt!! So Noteboom moves to LT and one of the draftees will move into LG. Looks like it may be KT Leveston into the LG spot. Logan Bruss still isn't ready and should be cut!!

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Noteboom can also move into LG but that leaves LT. David Bakhtiari, OT, (Packers FA), Age: 32 is still available. When healthy he is better than Jackson. Could easily sign him on the cheap.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know how many times I have stated this during the last 8 years, but when the draft roles around every year, McShiteFerBrains always loudly demonstrates his overwhelming bias in favoring WRs, and Secondary players taken in the first round over O-Line and most of the time D-Line and especially ILBs! He did this again this year.

He was willing to trade-up into the top 10 for a TE not an OT. Not even close. Now his ass is in a bind because the dumbass overspent on a injury-prone LG and he re-signed a not so good LT, AGAIN. His errors are catching-up with him again and once again they are blatant!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro

Let’s not jump off the bridge just yet. It’s early in camp and plenty of time for them to heal before the season starts.

These guys are vets, it’s not like they need the reps in preseason.

And it’s hard to call them the shitferbrain twins when they have nailed the past 2 drafts.

You can’t address every position, and drafting a 5th round OT isn’t going to fix anything.

They had the arduous task of replacing a legend this draft, and looks like they did just that with 2 great players.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro

Let’s not jump off the bridge just yet. It’s early in camp and plenty of time for them to heal before the season starts.

These guys are vets, it’s not like they need the reps in preseason.

And it’s hard to call them the shitferbrain twins when they have nailed the past 2 drafts.

You can’t address every position, and drafting a 5th round OT isn’t going to fix anything.

They had the arduous task of replacing a legend this draft, and looks like they did just that with 2 great players.
Who is jumping off the bridge? Outside Avila last year, how many drafts did the Rams neglect signing quality O-lineman and say the ILB? The point is, McShitferBrains is biased towards the players he coached when he first started as a coach: WRs and Secondary players. He thinks of them first!

How many drafts did he ignore the O-line for whatever reason? The answer: alot (Shall we discuss the Creed Humphreys debacle again?). How many draftees are still on the Rams roster from the 2019 draft, for example? Answer: 0. See attached article below.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other point you are missing, ALR is the Rams could have easily signed C. Wilkins to a FA contract and passed on Jackson in favor of say two other good guards in Jon Runyon and Nick Allegretti both who are far less injury-prone and way, way cheaper than Jackson.

Do your realize the Rams paid Jackson $51 M for his 3-year contract and only $48 M for Dotson to re-sign for 3 years? Who is the better player right now? Clearly Dotson by a landslide!!

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree they have had bad drafts, and ignored the OL more than they should ( outside of the 1 draft where they took 6 OL ).

But, we are addressing the current FA and draft, where they did address the OL with Jonah Jackson and move Avila to center to shore up that position.

Then, they had to address replacing Donald which is no small task. That was a much bigger priority than OL in the draft.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro is spot on with this, these two idiots could have done better than they did. No one is saying you have to have an A+ roster across every single position but its imperative that you be smart about the players that are being brought in. You don't pay 50 million to a guy that has multiple injuries that keep piling up. Jackson may start the season but i can bet he plays only 11/12 games. David B could have been brought in I agree, maybe one of the drafted lineman can slide in.

Tweedle Dee and Tweedle dumb just can't get out of their way when it comes to signing snake bitten players. Moving up to draft a TE when defense should be the priority would have been utterly stupid; i wouldn't put it past them to do it.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AT this point CB is in question, ILB is in question, G/T is in question, but hey lets make sure we keep all the useless players we can. I expect Bruss to be shown the door, little Turd, Kendricks, Troy "can't get right" Reeder, and rozebum. Those roster spots need to be opened up for competent players.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree they have had bad drafts, and ignored the OL more than they should ( outside of the 1 draft where they took 6 OL ).

But, we are addressing the current FA and draft, where they did address the OL with Jonah Jackson and move Avila to center to shore up that position.

Then, they had to address replacing Donald which is no small task. That was a much bigger priority than OL in the draft.
If they would have signed Wilkins, then "replacing" AD would not have been such a demand. Imagine our O-line if we would not have signed Jackson but selected say Cooper Bebe in the Third round or even taking Jackson-Powers in the Second round? And we would have saved ourselves 50 million in cap space!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AT this point CB is in question, ILB is in question, G/T is in question, but hey lets make sure we keep all the useless players we can. I expect Bruss to be shown the door, little Turd, Kendricks, Troy "can't get right" Reeder, and rozebum. Those roster spots need to be opened up for competent players.
My thoughts exactly Jermaine. I have been watching the Rams 1999 and 2001 season highlight games all summer and we did alot with players that were drafted very carefully in BPA fashion to build a great team that went to two Snooperbowls in the span of three years!!

We also were very judicious with the right FAs not overpaying for most of them. Not McShitferBrains!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they would have signed Wilkins, then "replacing" AD would not have been such a demand. Imagine our O-line if we would not have signed Jackson but selected say Cooper Bebe in the Third round or even taking Jackson-Powers in the Second round? And we would have saved ourselves 50 million in cap space!!
You aren’t saving 50M when Wilkins cost 110M.

That’s double the cap space, and Wilkins is solid, but he doesn’t “replace” AD. Last season he had 9 sacks, but the year before he only had 3. He’s not worth the contract he got unless he is going to consistently produce double digits sacks, and he doesn’t.

Trust me, the DL is better off now than with Wilkins long term.

Not to mention, had they signed Wilkins, they would’ve had way less cap space to sign anyone else like Dotson.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That may be true ALR but like the 2019 draft, five years from now we shall see if you are right.