• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A blast from the past and the article is pretty factual. I wish we still had Don Klosterman as our GM. Those 70's and 80's teams under the Rosenbloom ownership era were loaded with talent, 3-deep at each position. Klosterman was of the ilk of BPA in 15 rounds of drafting and he was a wizard at trades loading up on the First Four Rounds whenever he traded somebody.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if this is one of those useless metrics that only gives numbers guys stiffies like the 40-yd dash time but is def entertaining I suppose.

yeah rams don't really give a shit... i don't either 40 time is just straight line speed.. not game speed. Many of our players play faster in game because they are smart football players. 40 time matters for CB more so than anything where as having great speed can make up for being beaten. Unless you got shitty corners named Kendricks who can't cover no run.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is McShitferBrains' history of handling "small" injury issues dating back to Todd Gurleymon. McShitferBrains has a history of using half truths and hyperbole to hide what is really going on. This may be another case of that.

injuries happen and frequently at the RB position. But its going to be more apparent when you have a RB not even 200 lbs, running between tackles. Its only a matter of time especially since he carries over 200 times a season

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How about this for laughs.
Chris Shula says:

Yeah, Russ and ‘DK’ have been doing a great job kind of switching in that spot. And it’s always a spot that – there’s a lot of nuances to it,” Shula said. “It’s guy that’s got to be smart. He’s got to understand the defense. A lot of stuff goes through that guy and he’s got to be able to tackle. He is got to be the hit blocks, but that’s all 11 on defense. So we’re just looking for the best mix of guys and those guys have been doing a great job so far.”

Why is that sorry ass DB DK playing in the star? He obviously can't do either, can we point the star towards the door and have him follow it ??

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What is even more confusing and discouraging is why the DC Shula even THINKS this pile of dogshit is close to be a star player on defense. That does not bode well for our defense this year. DK routinely gets beat in coverage, he is lost most of the time on the field, he can't tackle to save his life, and this is the guy that this DC thinks is a great player who understand nuances??!! WTH??!!

This is very similar to the scenario of McShitferBrains continually re-signing Reeder because he can play on the STs unit but that says it all. Our STs unit last year was the worst in the league and for good reason when your HC keeps stocking it full of just horrible players whose play gets masked by a few superstars and he retains a STs coach that doesn't have the first frikin clue how to coach a productive STs.

Well we don't have one superstar this year in one AD. It will be interesting to watch when all of this bullshit gets exposed because once again, we have a lot of it on this team.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now what concerns me is DL depth, we need some veterans in there .. I for one wouldn't mind CC (calias campbell sp) coming in for the DT/DE rotation. It would be smart for Shula to get his head out his ass and move Hoyt back to DT where he belongs. The idiot that thought a 300 lb DT would make a good coverage/rush LB should re evaluate being a coach.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Jermaine. The idiot that thought that idea up with Hoecht is in Atlanta commonly known as RaheemshitferBrains. Calais Campbell would be a good pick-up but Ndamukong Suh is still unsigned. He wants too much money for a one-year deal but he is a nasty load that plugs-up the middle and could teach all the youngsters they have along the DL a thing or two!!

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Jermaine. The idiot that thought that idea up is in Atlanta commonly known as RaheemshitferBrains. Calais Campbell would be a good pick-up but Ndamukong Suh is still unsigned. He wants too much money for a one-year deal but he is a nasty load that plugs-up the middle and could teach all the youngsters they have along the DL a thing or two!!
Suh is about himself, not for teaching others.

And he would want to start, where the Rams are better off letting the young guys play and learn.

Last edited by a moderator:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suh is about himself, not for teaching others.

And he would want to start, where the Rams are better off letting the young guys play and learn.
True but i don't want a season full of growing pains either along the DL.. Which is why we need a vet in there along the rotation, to help tow the line. Suh can still play and add some depth but if he wants to start then it won't be here, but he has mentored previous players in the past so i wouldn't totally agree with you on that point.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Brown has supposedly beefed-up to Suh size and he is the starter. If Suh wants to play on a contender as a backup AND take a paycut, he would probably be brought in but I doubt his ego will let him do both of those things.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bobby Brown has supposedly beefed-up to Suh size and he is the starter. If Suh wants to play on a contender as a backup AND take a paycut, he would probably be brought in but I doubt his ego will let him do both of those things.
I'm confused here... why would he need to beef up? CBS has Brown listed as 324 which is what he came out at starting his career and Suh has always played at ~ 310- 315ish.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't know if I agree with any of this.

ILB need to cover as well as stuffing the run and being a good blitzer, Bobby wagner was the complete package at the spot. Jones is good but crappy in coverage... at most he should be moved up maybe a couple of spots. It doesn't say a ton because all we have are bums behind him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm confused here... why would he need to beef up? CBS has Brown listed as 324 which is what he came out at starting his career and Suh has always played at ~ 310- 315ish.
I am transcribing a Rams beat writer who obviously doesn't know squat. Brown came out of college at around 320 he added 5-10 lbs since he has been a pro as his listed 324lbs. Perhaps the pundits are thinking we need somebody who is in the 340lb range. IDK.

This isn't an exact science as often players routinely under and overestimate their playing weight. AD was listed at 290lbs but confessed last year he often played at 260lbs especially at the end of the year. Our left tackle is listed as 285lbs but is really around 320lb in playing weight.

So, Calais Campbell was suggested to land with the Rams as a run stopper because Turner is def under 300lbs. I added Suh because he often plays at a legit 310-315 which about the size of Campbell.

So maybe I'll be more careful in the future so peeps don't get confused.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am transcribing a Rams beat writer who obviously doesn't know squat. Brown came out of college at around 320 he added 5-10 lbs since he has been a pro as his listed 324lbs. Perhaps the pundits are thinking we need somebody who is in the 340lb range. IDK.

This isn't an exact science as often players routinely under and overestimate their playing weight. AD was listed at 290lbs but confessed last year he often played at 260lbs especially at the end of the year. Our left tackle is listed as 285lbs but is really around 320lb in playing weight.

So, Calais Campbell was suggested to land with the Rams as a run stopper because Turner is def under 300lbs. I added Suh because he often plays at a legit 310-315 which about the size of Campbell.

So maybe I'll be more careful in the future so peeps don't get confused.
We could move Hoyt back, and then focus on ILB, i don't want tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dumb (reeder, rozebum) seeing the field. Hell i don't even want them near a rams facility. We need an upgrade.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea we do Jermaine but until McShitferBrains stops re-signing both of them, we are going to have a shitty-ass, LB corp with Jones being the best that we can field.