• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland got more for Peoples Jones than the Rams did for Van Jefferson.

They both have similar stats for their career.

Maybe the Rams FO should’ve waited until the trade deadline to make a trade. They probably would’ve got more for him like Cleveland did.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These qbs have some goofy names lol.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another reason the Rams lose games. The defense continually gives up big plays and Rasheedshiferbrains has them playing that soft zone, BBDB bullshit which doesn't help matters. Then you have two CBs that are complete piles of dogshit in Kendricks and Durant and voila!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland got more for Peoples Jones than the Rams did for Van Jefferson.

They both have similar stats for their career.

Maybe the Rams FO should’ve waited until the trade deadline to make a trade. They probably would’ve got more for him like Cleveland did.
This is due to Sneadshitferbrains who lets other teams steamroll him and he doesn't know how to truly negotiate to get better value. One of the reasons everyone likes dealing with the Rams. The other teams always get decent deals for next to nothing.

The two ShitferBrains twins want to be liked by everybody. So they do stupid shit like giving their players away for next to nothing over the last several years.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another reason the Rams lose games. The defense continually gives up big plays and Rasheedshiferbrains has them playing that soft zone, BBDB bullshit which doesn't help matters. Then you have two CBs that are complete piles of dogshit in Kendricks and Durant and voila!!

Youth creates dumb mistakes, and youth is the one thing the Rams have too much of.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is due to Sneadshitferbrains who lets other teams steamroll him and he doesn't know how to truly negotiate to get better value. One of the reasons everyone likes dealing with the Rams. The other teams always get decent deals for next to nothing.

The two ShitferBrains twins want to be liked by everybody. So they do stupid shit like giving their players away for next to nothing over the last several years.

Not much difference in trade value, a 2025 7th rounder. Peoples-Jones has a bit more size and length, which I guess made him attractive to the Lions?

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not much difference in trade value, a 2025 7th rounder. Peoples-Jones has a bit more size and length, which I guess made him attractive to the Lions?
I know the compensation was minimal.

My point was the Rams should’ve waited till the deadline to get better value.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the author of this article. All five of these guys should be drafted by the Rams. All of them, especially the Center, the Safety, and the LB. The QB? Maybe. I'd take the kid from Penn State before the Washington State dude.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another good mock to Round Three. This 2024 draft is going to be a great draft for O-lineman especially Tackles and Centers. I can't trust the ShitferBrains twins to get the LT beast for the future, but this mock contains another one.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of THE main reasons this team is in such disarray is the insane, bizarre, dumbass HC, McShitferBrains. This article outlines the absolute ridiculous and a complete loss of basis for decisions made yesterday by this useful idiot. Not only did he screw-up play calling on offense most of the day rendering it useless, but he openly shamed his new kicker by voiding Havrisik's potential 50+ yards FG attempt and punted instead just because Havrisik missed a 49-yarder earlier in the game.

McShitferBrains prides himself and his coaching staff on taking PS players and coaching them into starters. But when he has a kid with some raw talent and Havrisik's case, a decent leg as Havrisik does, he trashes the guy. Is it any wonder Wolford flipped McShitferbrains the bird?

But then the ShitferBrains twins will draft a player like Stetson Bennett and then coddle the guy like a baby sitter saying stupid shit like Bennett is dealing with some stuff. He needs the year off.

WTH? Or these two lunatics will keep useless players around forever that serve no purpose like a Bobby Evans or Brian Allen or a Jermaine Anchrum or Logan Bruss or even a Darrell Henderson and totally ignoring good players.

The diabolical insanity of this useful idiot is out of control. Noone reigns him in and the agenda to quietly tank this season to play for 2024, 2025 remains on course. What a flippin joke!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only that scares the hell of me is the agenda for tanking this season in favor of the 2024/2025 drafts is tenuous at best because who can trust the ShitferBrains twins to utilize the 12-14 picks we are going to have again in the 2024 draft to get the top talented players we need starting in the First Round?

My fear is the ShitferBrains twins will eff-up the first three rounds and miss on the top players by doing what they have always done: Take a useless player missing the blue chippers right there and the players we need especially when it comes to the O-line and the D-lines and LB corp.

This 2024 draft is loaded with Tackles and Centers. There three great franchise-building Tackles that could easily go in the First two rounds. What is to say the ShitferBrains twins will get one of them. Scary as hell!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The only that scares the hell of me is the agenda for tanking this season in favor of the 2024/2025 drafts is tenuous at best because who can trust the ShitferBrains twins to utilize the 12-14 picks we are going to have again in the 2024 draft to get the top talented players we need starting in the First Round?

My fear is the ShitferBrains twins will eff-up the first three rounds and miss on the top players by doing what they have always done: Take a useless player missing the blue chippers right there and the players we need especially when it comes to the O-line and the D-lines and LB corp.

This 2024 draft is loaded with Tackles and Centers. There three great franchise-building Tackles that could easily go in the First two rounds. What is to say the ShitferBrains twins will get one of them. Scary as hell!

Looks like 6 picks plus compensatory picks currently:

1st (own), 2nd (own), 3rd (own), 5th (own), 5th (Steelers - Dotson trade), 6th (either own or Broncos),

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay is 2-6 against his former assistants, with both wins coming against Zac Taylor.

And that doesn’t include his record against Shanny.