• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude is done as Kendricks is facing several charges. He pretty much has gone the way of Henley and Phillips. What a screw-up!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Henderson was last seen with the Patriots but then got hurt. Malcolm Brown is available. The Rams may now start to talk to the Colts about Jonathan Taylor, maybe!
Taylor just got the contract.

Rams don’t need that.

I would see what they want for Moss though.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current RB free agents include Leonard Fournette, Mark Ingram, Ronald Jones, Rex Burkhead, David Johnson, Kenyan Drake, and former Rams Malcolm Brown.

Also the Niners lost McCaffery against the Browns and the report is he will be out for an extended period but the Niners have yet to specify how long. Deebo Samuels also went down in that game!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kendrick had a concealed weapon and pot in the car and whatever he was pulled over for.
I just hope he wasn't drunk too. But he didn't beat someone up or get caught with anything worse than pot.
So I don't think this will be as bad as I first envisioned. But tomorrow can change everything.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Williams has been diagnosed with an ankle sprain and possibly will be held out of the Shitsburgh game but Rivers' season maybe over with a Grade 3 PCL sprain. We shall see

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Current RB free agents include Leonard Fournette, Mark Ingram, Ronald Jones, Rex Burkhead, David Johnson, Kenyan Drake, and former Rams Malcolm Brown.

Also the Niners lost McCaffery against the Browns and the report is he will be out for an extended period but the Niners have yet to specify how long. Deebo Samuels also went down in that game!
Big losses for the 9ers.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the ShitferBrains twins can find a good RB hidden on somebody's PS and poach them!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well what do you know? Jake Funk is hiding on the Colts Practice Squad. We could poach him!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Every 10 years or so we get one of these dumbass knuckleheads who can't see the gift they have been given. Darryl Henley with John Robinson, Lawrence Phillips with Dick Vermeil, and now Derion Hendricks with the ShitferBrains twins. Dumbass just signed his out-the-door papers!

C'mon, a concealed weapon in the car is no comparison to Phillips lol.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

McCaffrey could still play this coming week. Awaiting results on his MRI.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe the ShitferBrains twins can find a good RB hidden on somebody's PS and poach them!!

Ty Johnson from the Bills practice squad could be a solid add. Demetric Felton is on the Bengals' practice squad if they want more of a receiving type (he's an RB/WR combo essentially). DeWayne McBride from the Vikes maybe? Liked him in the draft, fan for 1700 last year in college, not a receiver though.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C'mon, a concealed weapon in the car is no comparison to Phillips lol.
You don't get it Shopson. You are arguing degrees of violations severity of the law but if convicted for carrying a concealed weapon along with a controlled substance and a traffic violation, the law lumps you into a violator of the law as in felon or maybe in Kendricks case a misdemeanor. Whether the violation is serious or lighter, you are still classified as a law-breaker and thus you have violated NFL policies which may or may not get you banned depending on the specifics of the NFL policy. Thus, I put Kendricks in with the other violators of California and Missouri pineal codes. C'mon man, I thought you had more sense than that!

Last edited:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You don't get it Shopson. You are arguing degrees of violations of the law but if convicted for carrying a concealed weapon along with a controlled substance and a traffic violation, the law lumps you into a violator of the law as in felon or maybe in Kendricks case a misdemeanor. Whether the violation is serious or lighter, you are still classified as a law-breaker and thus you have violated NFL policies which may or may not get you banned depending on the specifics of the NFL policy. Thus, I put Kendricks in with the other violators of California and Missouri pineal codes. C'mon man, I thought you had more sense than that!

Law-breaker is a very wide term and I choose to differentiate. Isn't pot legal in California?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Precisely it is a general term to include everyone who breaks the law. You chose to differentiate in the form of degrees of severity in consequences as your delineation but to accommodate my original post in a concise fashion, I deliberately put everyone in the same general group. Your argument and it's distinctions are for another discussion entirely. Onward we go.

Pot is legal in California except when it is a component of a conflagaration of factors that are more serious in severity. It is illegal for players if the NFL. The charge of the concealed weapon added to the traffic violation caused the pot to became illegal by the State of California. No weapon, Kendricks would have had to pay the traffic violation fine if he chose to do so and be would have been fine with NFL policy. But just like the weapon incident with Ja Morant of the NBA, the degrees of law violation results in a significant increase in consequences severity with the State of California and the governing authority of the specific Professional Sports entity!

Last edited: