• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love Holt and Bruce, but Harrison and TO have huge career numbers that are tough to ignore. It's nice to Martz to defend his guys, but all the general public looks at are career catches, yards, and TDs (and media highlights).

I agree, don't like TO, but the guy found the end zone a lot!

Problem is that Holt and Bruce had Warner for a few years, but TO and Harrison had some pretty dam good QB throwing to them their whole career!
Bruces first 5 years or so, you could say he had the type of QB play we have had over the past 6 years? Holt only played 11, otherwise he just might have some records himself! Definitely would have more yards than These 3?

I also think that Harrison and Owens had a lot more targets! Even in the heyday of the GSOT Warner was distributing the ball to Az-Hakem and Faulk a lot, let alone Holt and Bruce were taking targets away from each other?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Problem is that Holt and Bruce had Warner for a few years, but TO and Harrison had some pretty dam good QB throwing to them their whole career!
This and our Rams duo shared the field, which of course you mentioned in your last sentence.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
he needs to start over Keenam.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Chris Long1d
Laflamablanca91
MOST EMBARRASSING THINGS I'VE EVER DONE

• 2014, Charlottesville- Drove away from Bellair market with my Toyota 4Runner connected to the gas pump.

• 2015, Las Vegas - Stumbled back to my room at the Wynn and set my alarm to watch my beloved UVA hoops play Michigan state in the tourney. Woke up in a haze, realized I had the time zones wrong. hoos down 7 with 40 seconds left. With defeat imminent I fired up a tweet thanking Akil Mitchell for a great season. Mitchell played his last game in 2014.

• 2015, St Louis - went to see Star Wars. Bumped my head on the cardboard display above the soda machine real hard. It wobbled for 4 seconds. Really loud.

• 2016, Atlanta airport - Before takeoff, got up to go to the bathroom. Bumped my head on the tv above the aisle really hard.

• 2016, over the Atlantic - On a flight from Atlanta to St. John, got up to use the bathroom and bumped my head on the tv above the aisle moderately hard. Heard laughter.

• 1990ish, Los Angeles - My dad and I met his childhood hero, Charlton Heston. I said "you were great in Spartacus." Kirk Douglas was in Spartacus.

• 1992, Los Angeles - scored my bucket of the game in the opposing basket.

• 1996, Charlottesville - Hit my first home run of my little league career. Did not touch home plate. Allegedly. Called out.

• 1999, Charlottesville - After pleading with my JV coach to allow me to carry the football, I took the handoff and tripped for a three yard loss.

• 2013, St. Louis - purchased a 1996 impala SS with low miles. Got a stopwatch that made the stop watch noise. Played the drive soundtrack repeatedly in my new impala. My second day with the vehicle during rush hour, I accelerated getting on the highway and swerved into the median. Impala totaled. Created heavy traffic.

• 1995, Virginia - Was singing Stevie Wonder really loud and my mom's friend walked in.

• 2004, Charlottesville - UVA football freshman rookie show. No one laughed at my skit. Booed offstage.

• Los Angeles, 1990 - pooped in best friend's pool. Blamed it on dog.

• 2006, Charlottesville - Phone goes off in lecture hall. Chamillionaire ringer.

• 2003, Charlottesville - took this photo in front of my friend's dad's pickup truck for Rivals.com.

• 2009, St. Louis - Signing autographs after a game. Homeless guy walks up. "How many sacks do you have so far?" "4" Goes from smile to confused look. "What the fuck?" Walks away.

Hilarious, hope Long stays a Ram for the right price.

Sounds like Chris has bumped his head a few times the last couple months.. :crazy:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ESPN's Schefter: Rams Interested In Peyton Manning
GettyImages-508017758.0.jpg
Yes, ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting the Rams are interested in Peyton Manning:

The Rams have had internal discussions about bringing Peyton Manning to Los Angeles should he want to play another season, per a league source.

Manning still is under contract to the Broncos for another year, but most around the league do not expect him to return to Denver next season, if he returns at all.

Manning still must decide whether he wants to play again, and the Rams still are formulating their quarterback plans. But they are monitoring the Manning situation, per a source, which is a sign that the Broncos quarterback could have options next season.

The Rams have had discussions! About a player! What does that even mean? Who cares!

They're also interested in Johnny Manziel, per Johnny Manziel. There was also the time they "discussed" signing Tim Tebow. Or the time Schefter reported the Rams had called Brett Favre to lure him out of retirement. These are all great scoops.

Let's finish the SEO effort while we're at it.

Robert Griffin III, Drew Brees, Sam Bradford, Andrew Luck, Aaron Rodgers, Keith Null, Joe Montana, Willie Beamen.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 85234
Yes, ESPN's Adam Schefter is reporting the Rams are interested in Peyton Manning:

The Rams have had internal discussions about bringing Peyton Manning to Los Angeles should he want to play another season, per a league source.

Manning still is under contract to the Broncos for another year, but most around the league do not expect him to return to Denver next season, if he returns at all.

Manning still must decide whether he wants to play again, and the Rams still are formulating their quarterback plans. But they are monitoring the Manning situation, per a source, which is a sign that the Broncos quarterback could have options next season.

The Rams have had discussions! About a player! What does that even mean? Who cares!

They're also interested in Johnny Manziel, per Johnny Manziel. There was also the time they "discussed" signing Tim Tebow. Or the time Schefter reported the Rams had called Brett Favre to lure him out of retirement. These are all great scoops.

Robert Griffin III, Drew Brees, Sam Bradford, Andrew Luck, Aaron Rodgers, Keith Null, Joe Montana, Willie Beamen.

You forgot Jeff George, he's still not technically retired and its ONLY been ten years since he's played...Come on, he's perfect!!! :D :pound:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, this Manning thing reminds me of the guy in your avatar LTRF. Bringing in Joe Namath when he was totally done is typical LA Dreaming BS the Rams were known for before they left LA. This is BS that should not even be a topic of discussion. Some of these bumpkins in the FO have not learned a thing!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think this is more of an attempt to get the rams in the media spotlight or to drum up some excite me

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Coug would take him, why wouldn't we want a HOF QB, age doesn't matter?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i think this is more of an attempt to get the rams in the media spotlight or to drum up some excite me
As the Rams brain trust does their due diligence, all avenues at getting better with the QB spot should be discussed.

With that in mind, names like Manning, Manziel even Tebow are going to circulate due to the fact that the Rams greatest roster need is the QB position.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brett Favre looked pretty bad with the Falcons his rookie season. He was the town drunk.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
View attachment 85234

Man , you could land a helicopter on that forehead!

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone actually notice I've sent Manning a medical helicopter for his forehead landing?

:laugh3:

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manning got that forehead bruise from dabbing too hard.