• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Stafford goes, the guy they will sign will be Mayfield. Since Darnold signed with the Niners, Mayfield is one of the few big names left and right now, nobody appears to rushing to the phone.

Tampa is reportedly interested (in just about all of the top backups really).

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Outside of Gay boy's signing with the Colts, teams are not lining-up to sign the numerous FAs the Rams have. That says alot about just how bad how players are

Colts overpaid for him (record for a PK), then dumped Gilmore for a late 5th. Irsay must be sharing his drugs with the GM...

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams got a SB out this deal but are in cap hell... i just don't undrestand how stupid you have to be by constantly paying players immediately after trading for them. It's not necessary! Mcvay can stay but IMHO Sneed needs to go. A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again but the financial fuck ups have to stop, and i mean like yesterday. Too bad he can't fire himself.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams got a SB out this deal but are in cap hell... i just don't undrestand how stupid you have to be by constantly paying players immediately after trading for them. It's not necessary! Mcvay can stay but IMHO Sneed needs to go. A blind squirrel finds a nut every now and again but the financial fuck ups have to stop, and i mean like yesterday. Too bad he can't fire himself.
I believe the SB win was well worth last year and this year. Top teams lose good players. Look at the Eagles defense this year. They have already lost 4 starters and could lose a 5th. Last year was injuries, this year salary cap hell and next year? It looks like almost $50,000,000 dead cap this year. That has to be a record.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think it’s solely Snead behind the extensions.

I think someone else is really pulling the strings there, and Snead is just the one signing the paperwork.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe the SB win was well worth last year and this year. Top teams lose good players. Look at the Eagles defense this year. They have already lost 4 starters and could lose a 5th. Last year was injuries, this year salary cap hell and next year? It looks like almost $50,000,000 dead cap this year. That has to be a record.
oh not disagreeing that teams lose good players, but the issue i have is the trigger happy contract signings that happen as soon as the player gets to town. I mean damn, let the ink dry before you trade his ass out.... Gurley, Goff, Stafford, Robinson, list goes on.