• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good article ALR and very spot-on. I knew Evans was a problem and begged the Rams to trade his ass somewhere. Nope, he's a McShit-fer-Brains guy like Allen and thus he stays.
Yeah, McVay’s penchant for falling in love with “his guys” and keeping them around vs other guys could be his ultimate undoing.

Look at what he continues to do with the RB position. Loves Akers and refuses to give Henderson the lead role when it is clear to everyone that Akers is not the same player anymore.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Akers' decline in performance on the field is not excessive but it is evident in the area of explosiveness. He doesn't hit the hole with the same burst he originally had before the Achilles rupture. Akers decline also has a contributing factor from a piss-poor run-game O-line not blocking people properly to open the holes to begin with. Somehow, Henderson still has his explosiveness and does appear to get better results with the same lousy run-game O-line. So the nod should go to Henderson.

Last edited:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Stafford, a long completion of 32 yards isn't going to cut it.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it would also make sense to scheme better and actually stick to the run, 18 carries a game is pathetic. I think teams still do run the I formation.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More groin injuries. Who are the trainers, peeps responsible for personal training and body strength? There are a number of groin injuries and it looks like Long is the newest one.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams should trade a fifth rounder to the Bears for Robert Quinn. Floyd has done nothing this year in the defending the pass or the run.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is McShit-fer-Brains code speak for: "I ain't changing a thing"! Who is the dumbass now?

That is McVay speech for “ I will continue to trot out Akers like he is the #1 RB in the league behind a terrible offensive line I have ignored for 2 drafts in a row because I am a genius and you guys know nothing. I will continue to ignore the better players on my roster and not mix anything up to see if something else works because I am a genius and know better than you. Just because Henderson runs better behind this terrible OL is no excuse to start him over my man crush Akers. McCutcheon will continue to stand on the sidelines while Robinson starts because we paid him a bunch of money to be 1B and it’s going to work. We only keep McCutcheon on the roster so other teams wouldn’t poach him and make me look stupid. But I have no intention of playing him whatsoever. Look, we caught lightning in a bottle last year, lucked out in some games we should’ve lost on the way to winning the SB. Therefore, I am the genius and I am not to be questioned. You are welcome for me allowing you to be in my presence today. “

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of the easiest things McShit-fer-Brains could do like yesterday is admit he needs help in calling the games and turn that responsibility over to the OC Coen and let Coen make the decisions from the personnel that play on game day to the calls during the game.

The next thing McShit-fer-Brains could do is the proposed transactions I posted on Post #10272. Hunt would be a great addition to the run game and so would Williams for the O-line.

Hunt is getting 14 touches per game with the Browns and is a big part of their offense. I doubt they're looking to move him.