• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This article falls under the "No-Shit-Sherlock" category. Everyone knows what this douche author is stating here. The fact that Atwell is now competing for a W4 position or worse says volumes about what type of player he is and what he was supposedly going to bring to the Rams offense. The ONLY thing he has is speed and he is way too small to run back kicks or punts.

What everyone clearly gets is the major error in selecting this Turd 2.0 committed by McShit-fer-Brains by-passing Creed Humphreys continues to be corroborated by what is now occurring in OTAs and the coming Camp.

I am quite sure that Shit-fer-Brains and Snead want the focus to be on what Atwell may accomplish this year and less on the glaring mistake both made in a draft that was loaded with players we needed then. What they did then is quietly being repeated in subsequent drafts by selecting smallish injury-prone RBs when there were/are clearly several choices to pick fast, bigger backs that would give us a full year of play without first having to medically fix them for them to play.

THAT is what continues to piss me off!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is the Number 1 rated O-line in the league and it resides in Philadelphia. These aguys are huge and they are agile. Dickerson is the type of player, just like huge Neal taken this year by the Geeants are the guys ya get in the First or Second Round. But because we have two Shit-fer-Brains who don't believe in the First or Second Rounds drafting players, we will never see guys like these or even a guy like Creed Humphrey either as rookies. We may see them after a couple of eyars but we will have to cough-up more draft picks to get them. Stupid indeed.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW, Andrew Whitworth was taken in the Second Round by Cincinnati many moons ago.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one of the Drama Queen's brilliant ideas. This douchebag has re-surfaced in Europe.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just grand-standing for the media. Beckham is rehabbing and everyone knows, the Rams will sign him closer to when he is ready to play like October. This sort of thing gives Demoff something to do, otherwise he is totally a useless piece of dog shit.

Last edited:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is just grand-standing for the media. Beckham is rehabbing and everyone knows, the Rams will sign him closer to when he is ready to play like October. This sort of thing gives Demoff something to do, otherwise he is totally a useless piece of dog shit.

If they wait till he is almost healthy to return, they run the risk of another team signing him instead.

I’m sure there is a way to write the contract so that it starts when he is healthy to play, and just sign it early vs running the risk another team takes him first.

Last edited by a moderator:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they wait till he is almost healthy to return, they run the risk of another team signing him instead.

I’m sure there is a way to write the contract so that it starts when he is healthy to play, and just sign it early vs running the risk another team takes him first.

Does it matter when it starts? It's either for this season or it isn't. Just put a clause in it for games played.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does it matter when it starts? It's either for this season or it isn't. Just put a clause in it for games played.
True

What I was saying is best to get it done now vs waiting till October when he is closer to returning and another team may sign him instead

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am quite sure the Rams will sign him soon like maybe in late September but they will structure the contract similar to what they did when they brought him last year. It will be designed to be based on games played and something similar to incentive bonues that Beckham readily took advantage of last year and it will def be cap-friendly as well.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How can you respect mini-backs that are always hurt??

You can't.. and who would blame them.. none of our backs are a threat to anyone. Henderson was decent, Cam was ass coming back from the injury and on top of that the remaining in the stable don't look too promising.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This falls under the category of same stupid shit. McShit-fer-Brains let Michel walk and then they turn around and bring in AJ Rose who is a near replica of Michel only cheaper and he is a bigger back (not by much) than our usual 5-10, 208lb (Cam Akers size) smallish RB. Jared Pickney returns as a FA at TE. Maybe these two dumbasses (and with the influence of Coen, the new OC) will get it through their ridiculously stupid skulls that a bigger, faster back is a better option for a lot of reasons such have a defense respect your running game so that you are not perceived as one-dimensional. Although, at this point, I am not holding my breath anytime soon.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And many us Rams fans wish the same ED. You just got effed by that complete IDIOT John Shaw and of course the Queen Bitch!!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is why the Rams are not in a big hurry to re-sign Beckham Jr. I seriously doubt another team is going to take a cap hit going after an injured player like him. Nope, Beckham will be signing his new deal probably sometime around the end of September.