• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well everyone knows I am a c@nt because I can pontificate on here ad nauseum and provide instant novels. LOL!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here are some serious considerations for adding a WR, RB, and another TE. Some of these guys would really help us. We should poach Trishton Jackson off of the Vikings PS because he had one helluva a camp and knows McVay's offense, Then WR Breshad Perriman is another deep threat with 4.19 speed at 6-1, 219lbs. Dude can fly. Darren Fells at TE would be a huge pick-up-Literally. Dude is like 6-7, 270lbs. Royce Freeman is a C.J. Anderson type and was recently cut. Bring them all in.

Last edited:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People still bringing up GoffView attachment 282817
It's all over the airways and Media here in LA.

This from the LA Times...

He looked nothing like the subject of NFL most-valuable-player conversation, and everything like Jared Goff during those stretches when the Rams’ former quarterback made coach Sean McVay’s blood boil and melted his hair gel.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You admittedly said you don't read 'novels'

So, Good Lord man, how can you respectfully have a counterpoint, or any intuitive insight to what I love, or still love?

Again you are wrong, nor have a single concept of what I am getting to, or implying.

If you've even made it this far, I'll be clear...

No protection, no run game, no deep threat, no bueno!

I don't care how marginal the Pro-Bowler QB is or isn't.........no PB level only QB, under McVays system, can win consistently enough vs Playoff teams.

That my friend is no bueno!

Blah blah you are in love with the Goff garbage man. You invested time at his draft party.

Maybe if you’re novels made sense I would read them?

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People still bringing up GoffView attachment 282817

This is isn’t just bringing up Goff. It’s an obsessed love affair with a now garbage man QB with BS spin as long as a Stephen King book that truely believes the Rams could be just as good this year with Goff as they are with Stafford.

All becasue of some eye contact at a draft party

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They sure love him in Detroit, with his 8 TD passes, 6 ints, 22 sacks, 7 fumbles, his zero comebacks, game winning drives and wins.

Let's not forget his mutiple times throwing the ball away on 4th down.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spot on Battlelyon. Love the sarcasm as well as the facts. Those fourth down throw-aways are getting Goff hammered in Detroit. Goff just must hate living in that town.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Stafford/Goff comparisons have little to do with either QB IMO, & definitely from this guy.

Listening to the talking heads here on the local radio, it is a criticism of McSnead, and how they have addressed the roster build, and managed the in-game play calling.

Versus the better NFL teams, the OL is outmatched, the vertical game is near void again purging talent time, and time again, the running game is ignored no matter its success. All of these offensive challenges creates TOP losses week in and week out which put undo pressure on the very talented Defense.

The solution, look to improve the OL for Pass pro if the commitment is to pass heavy to start every game; Utilize the run game more often espcially early on; Run the Jumbo in key spots. These two things will to help control TOP and let the OL get theirs in instead of taking it chin all the time in Pass Pro; Use your roster and go over the top of defenses to open up the underneath stuff. Those things should help win TOP and keep the Rams Top Ranked Defense fresh!

So why the QB comparisons?

First of all, those two will always be connected because of the trade, but mostly because when Stafford struggles, you would never know the Rams made a trade for QB in the off season, again an indictment on Mr Brilliant!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post above is so spot on, Vita. You have illuminated the systemic problem that the McVay regime has and it is now the proverbial big-ass white elephant in the room. This falls at the feet of McVay. He just doesn't see all of what is happening and when he is totally distracted by a big signing and roster moves like he was in the week leading-up to the Tennessee game, all of those weaknesses that winning hides are EXPOSED.

This is the crux of the matter and you nailed it:

"Versus the better NFL teams, the OL is outmatched, the vertical game is near void again purging talent time, and time again, the running game is ignored no matter its success. All of these offensive challenges creates TOP losses week in and week out which put undo pressure on the very talented Defense."

Some pundits are also saying this:

"If I learned one thing from watching the NFL over the weekend, it's that I don't have any idea what's going on in the NFL anymore. Every team I thought was good is actually bad. Every team I thought was bad is still bad, which I guess means there are no good teams left, so maybe the NFL needs to cancel the Super Bowl this year.

Things are definitely extra weird right now and I know that because I actually agreed with a tweet that Pete Prisco sent out over the weekend and I never agree with anything Prisco says or tweets."

Hopefully McVay gets help that he can trust, otherwise we are doomed to an early exit from any post-season play.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post above is so spot on, Vita. You have illuminated the systemic problem that the McVay regime has and it is now the proverbial big-ass white elephant in the room. This falls at the feet of McVay. He just doesn't see all of what is happening and when he is totally distracted by a big signing and roster moves like he was in the week leading-up to the Tennessee game, all of those weaknesses that winning hides are EXPOSED.

This is the crux of the matter and you nailed it:

"Versus the better NFL teams, the OL is outmatched, the vertical game is near void again purging talent time, and time again, the running game is ignored no matter its success. All of these offensive challenges creates TOP losses week in and week out which put undo pressure on the very talented Defense."

Some pundits are also saying this:

"If I learned one thing from watching the NFL over the weekend, it's that I don't have any idea what's going on in the NFL anymore. Every team I thought was good is actually bad. Every team I thought was bad is still bad, which I guess means there are no good teams left, so maybe the NFL needs to cancel the Super Bowl this year.

Things are definitely extra weird right now and I know that because I actually agreed with a tweet that Pete Prisco sent out over the weekend and I never agree with anything Prisco says or tweets."

Hopefully McVay gets help that he can trust, otherwise we are doomed to an early exit from any post-season play.
It was a very weird week indeed RR, but I don't think the Rams loss was part of it.

A loss was nearly predictable because McVay simply will do his thing despite what the other team's game plan is. That is why we lost the two games we have this year, why we lost to some of the worst teams in the NFL last year, and why we lost the SB.

Failing to anticipate, recognize, or take what the defense gives him is either a stubbornness of McVays, or he just doesn't get it. I think it's the former.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You admittedly said you don't read 'novels'

So, Good Lord man, how can you respectfully have a counterpoint, or any intuitive insight to what I love, or still love?

licking bbc GIF by Top Gear

7EC8A636-44DD-4247-A535-8BA9A20E088A.jpeg

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quit skippin my man.

You're worse than a broken record.

Ha ha I’m a broken record? Tell us more about the draft picks and the free agent signings and how good we could be with the garbage man because you love him so.

Come on you got another bullshit novel in you

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1 bad game in 9 games for Stafford. And oh what could have been with Goff. :L

You people are unreal. It’s 1 bad game. It’s like over reaction Monday everyday in here. No one on the Rams can make mistakes.

Here’s another fun fact for you negative nanny's. The last Super Bowl we won was against Tennessee, we lost to Tennessee in the regular season That year

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here I’ll do the positive spin for y’all.

7-2 is the 2nd best record in the NFL currently.
Our losses are to the best team in the AFC and the best team in the NFC. Lol. And we play not even close to good. We have room to grow and get better. Play calling needs to improve. But the Rams have been pretty solid this season and have a stretch of competition coming. I expect Mcvay and the Rams to bounce back like they always do. I expect to see more double TE sets. I expect more physical play with less penalties. I expect Stafford to continue to be solid after last Sunday. I expect the defense to get better as well.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who is saying this?
Your post #8611 lol

“I just wonder where we would be with Goff, a true deep threat, a running game, and an offensive line that provided enough time to let these NFL best WR corp get open in their routes?”

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As far as a deep threat DJax was barely on the field and something happened in the locker room. But we can still go deep. Tennessee played a lot of 2 deep safeties. We do have a running game. We do have a good offensive line. It was 1 dam game.

Tampa’s front 7 is better or as good as Tennessee. Just sometimes you don’t play well. 7-2 we are going good. Obviously we need to improve against these really good teams and we have time to do that if we can stay healthy.