• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That’s assuming the Rams aren’t eating a chunk of Goff’s cap and leaving them with no cap space to sign JJ

Looks like the Rams have a $22M cap hit for 2021 for Goff's bonuses. They can restructure Stafford as part of his extension however.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said it was a bad move. Dealing the firsts. Look, the Rams have been drafting great having no first rounder. Our window is 3-4 years to win the big game. This wasn’t about Stafford, it was about finding a partner to take Goff’s contract.

We can rebuild with picks in 4-5 years

I'm a little worried about continuing that drafting success with the losses to the scouting group this year. Hopefully there isn't a big impact.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little worried about continuing that drafting success with the losses to the scouting group this year. Hopefully there isn't a big impact.

Plug and place bro. They’ve got a system over there now and I’m betting it’s the same. Coaches too.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams won’t have a 1st round pick for another 3 drafts.
Rams FO doing typical dump stuff.
If the cap can afford them, acquiring proven veterans is an excellent use of draft picks IMO. Relying solely on draft picks is a bit risky. Look at Goff and Wentz for example. Once these rookie QBs get that second contract, they can be team killers if they fail.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope so. There have been a LOT this year.
It’s a challenge but look at the coaches being poached. Staley seemed to be a good coach but those players make him look damn good. Not so much on offense with Mcvay tho lol. And he’s the one behind all this. Seattle took some just because they are desperate.

Whoever pushed the Goff contract needs to be tarred and feathered publicly then lets all move on.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s a challenge but look at the coaches being poached. Staley seemed to be a good coach but those players make him look damn good. Not so much on offense with Mcvay tho lol. And he’s the one behind all this. Seattle took some just because they are desperate.

Whoever pushed the Goff contract needs to be tarred and feathered publicly then lets all move on.
The team seems to get off to slow starts with some of these changes, especially at the coordinator level. Hopefully there is more of a camp this year to allow for the staff and team to gel.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He’s never had a defense even close to what Goff has had. And You think Stafford is slower than concrete boots Goff?? Bwhahaha. This is an upgrade all around

Detroit was the only team to take on this garbage man and his contract. Period
And there is no way the defense stays that good next year, or the preceding years.

going to lose Floyd. So once again, the Rams have nothing but Donald for a legit pass rush.

LBers are solid but no difference makers, especially when it comes to rushing the passer.

the defense will take a step back without a doubt. Offense may improve slightly, but Stafford is 0-fer in the PO just like so many other great QB’s that couldn’t get it done when it mattered most.

I hope it works out, but I don’t see an improvement that was worth the investment. Rams probably still make PO’s, but don’t get to the promised land with Stafford.

hope I have to eat crow, but I doubt it.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I don't mind getting Goff out of here, I REALLY don't like giving up numerous first round picks. Is Les Snead trying his best to imitate Bill O'Brien in that aspect? I feel like we gave up too much in draft capital.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there is no way the defense stays that good next year, or the preceding years.

going to lose Floyd. So once again, the Rams have nothing but Donald for a legit pass rush.

LBers are solid but no difference makers, especially when it comes to rushing the passer.

the defense will take a step back without a doubt. Offense may improve slightly, but Stafford is 0-fer in the PO just like so many other great QB’s that couldn’t get it done when it mattered most.

I hope it works out, but I don’t see an improvement that was worth the investment. Rams probably still make PO’s, but don’t get to the promised land with Stafford.

From what I understand, we have now opened up some cap room with this trade... What they use it on? I would hope a LB or an o lineman. I can't imagine us using it on JJ but you never know.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I understand, we have now opened up some cap room with this trade... What they use it on? I would hope a LB or an o lineman. I can't imagine us using it on JJ but you never know.
With LB being a weakness of ours for years, I hope that we can start seeing more 4-3 fronts for the defense next season.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams FO trying to catch the WFT record for most consecutive seasons without a 1st round pick. They currently sit at 8 with the picks they just traded.

WFT record is 11 seasons.

Way to go for the wrong record Rams.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, Stafford is an older, slower version of Goff.

don’t see the upgrade. In 2 years, they will be looking for another QB and no draft capital to do so.

that a lot of picks to give up for no upgrade at the position.
cinge.gif

Are you serious?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Take your bullshit pessimism elsewhere, we are celebrating and should be celebrating this move. We got rid of a bad contract of a guy or breaks under pressure while leading the NFL in turnovers, and upgraded at the most important position with someone that can beat you vertically, who won't have a dumbed down playbook.