• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about this.. if we don’t move Goff, we can’t sign our safety JJ.

now we can sign JJ imo so that’s one of the 1st rounders right there. 3rd rounder we got for the Lions grabbing Holmes. So that’s a first rounder for Stafford and moving the garbage man’s contract

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think about this.. if we don’t move Goff, we can’t sign our safety JJ.

now we can sign JJ imo so that’s one of the 1st rounders right there. 3rd rounder we got for the Lions grabbing Holmes. So that’s a first rounder for Stafford and moving the garbage man’s contract
That’s assuming the Rams aren’t eating a chunk of Goff’s cap and leaving them with no cap space to sign JJ

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw, Stafford is an older, slower version of Goff.

don’t see the upgrade. In 2 years, they will be looking for another QB and no draft capital to do so.

that a lot of picks to give up for no upgrade at the position.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jalen was 26 and the best at his position and a huge upgrade.

Stafford is old with a bad back, nowhere near the best at his position, and is not an upgrade.

But you said it was a bad move. Dealing the firsts. Look, the Rams have been drafting great having no first rounder. Our window is 3-4 years to win the big game. This wasn’t about Stafford, it was about finding a partner to take Goff’s contract.

We can rebuild with picks in 4-5 years

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But you said it was a bad move. Dealing the firsts. Look, the Rams have been drafting great having no first rounder. Our window is 3-4 years to win the big game. This wasn’t about Stafford, it was about finding a partner to take Goff’s contract.

We can rebuild with picks in 4-5 years
And you think Stafford is an upgrade at QB to get the Rams a SB win?

a guy that’s never won a PO game when he had guys like Megatron? And he has a bad back.

Chilipepper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this trade. RAMS are ready and want to win now. Only thing holding them back GOFF. Stafford never had a running game and still looked very good. Stafford mostly had bad defenses. Stafford is clutch too in the 4th when down. RAMS will really improve in the red zone now. Stafford with a running game in the red zone will be gold. Stafford is tough minded and a gamer, fire in his belly. Goff was weak minded and not a gamer, no fire. I now think the RAMS players will really play hard now knowing they have a legit no.1 QB. With Goff the players knew GOFF couldn't get them to the promise land.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you think Stafford is an upgrade at QB to get the Rams a SB win?

a guy that’s never won a PO game when he had guys like Megatron? And he has a bad back.

He’s never had a defense even close to what Goff has had. And You think Stafford is slower than concrete boots Goff?? Bwhahaha. This is an upgrade all around

Detroit was the only team to take on this garbage man and his contract. Period

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol at the best Lions player on defense the last 25 years which was Suh and they didn’t blink to sign him back.
Welcome Stafford to a non-garbage organization

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Love this trade. RAMS are ready and want to win now. Only thing holding them back GOFF. Stafford never had a running game and still looked very good. Stafford mostly had bad defenses. Stafford is clutch too in the 4th when down. RAMS will really improve in the red zone now. Stafford with a running game in the red zone will be gold. Stafford is tough minded and a gamer, fire in his belly. Goff was weak minded and not a gamer, no fire. I now think the RAMS players will really play hard now knowing they have a legit no.1 QB. With Goff the players knew GOFF couldn't get them to the promise land.

Well said

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They really don’t plan on having 1st round picks ever, huh?

two firsts, a third and a young QB who has won 3 PO games and been to a SB for an old QB that’s never won a playoff game.

that makes total sense in Rams world.

they way overpaid yet again

A big chunk of those picks was to swallow Goff's contract. I'm sure the fact that these are future firsts and not a first this year increased the number of picks as well. Stafford is only 32, not exactly old.