• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure the infatuation the Rams have with tiny, fast players but one of the reasons they brought in Calais is that he has KO and punt return experience. At 5'8, 185 lbs, we now have the re-incarnation of the little turd again. Geez Louise!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not sure the infatuation the Rams have with tiny, fast players but one of the reasons they brought in Calais is that he has KO and punt return experience. At 5'8, 185 lbs, we now have the re-incarnation of the little turd again. Geez Louise!
Hopefully he has a higher football iq, not that that would be hard to accomplish.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see Calais Sunday night against the Caboys. The Rams always have Nick Scott for back-up but I am not sure these new version of Tavon Austin is going to be any more productive.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Rams are headed back down the path that got them in cap trouble before which landed them getting rid of host of overpaid players this past year with this Ramsey 5-year, $105 million contract extension. Ramsey gets $71 mil when he signs and the Rams still do not have a 1st or 4th in 2021.

The Rams are technically $405,000 over the cap without the 51 rule so, I am not sure how they have structured this contract to afford this. Obviously the contract is back-loaded except for the upfront $71 mil due at signing which perhaps does not count toward the cap or whatever.

Pretty strange how the Rams are the number one team with no cap space and yet we can afford this type of contract. Maybe he doesn't sign it until next year?

Rams, Jalen Ramsey agree to terms on a five-year extension

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That contract is insane.

why does the Rams FO feel the need to keep writing record-breaking contracts, and how the heck do they expect to field a good team when they are spending so much $ on just a few players?

guess we can kiss Kupp goodbye after this season ( which is what the Rams were probably expecting anyway since they took his twin in Van Jefferson ).

and Woods wants a new contract as well. Can’t keep them all when you are spending took much money on just a few players.

Donald is the only one worth his contract because he is the best in the game at his position. Goff is not and Ramsey is not which is what they are paying them as.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well the Rams are headed back down the path that got them in cap trouble before which landed them getting rid of host of overpaid players this past year with this Ramsey 5-year, $105 million contract extension. Ramsey gets $71 mil when he signs and the Rams still do not have a 1st or 4th in 2021.

The Rams are technically $405,000 over the cap without the 51 rule so, I am not sure how they have structured this contract to afford this. Obviously the contract is back-loaded except for the upfront $71 mil due at signing which perhaps does not count toward the cap or whatever.

Pretty strange how the Rams are the number one team with no cap space and yet we can afford this type of contract. Maybe he doesn't sign it until next year?

Rams, Jalen Ramsey agree to terms on a five-year extension

Ramsey's cap hit this season is $13.7M, so there must be a ramp up of salaries over the years. Signing bonuses are paid up front but divided up over the length of the contract for cap purposes (unless the team WANTS to use up a large amount of cap space early).

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That contract is insane.

why does the Rams FO feel the need to keep writing record-breaking contracts, and how the heck do they expect to field a good team when they are spending so much $ on just a few players?

guess we can kiss Kupp goodbye after this season ( which is what the Rams were probably expecting anyway since they took his twin in Van Jefferson ).

and Woods wants a new contract as well. Can’t keep them all when you are spending took much money on just a few players.

Donald is the only one worth his contract because he is the best in the game at his position. Goff is not and Ramsey is not which is what they are paying them as.
You pay QBs the big bucks and not disgruntled CBs.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson admits the player he hates playing against is Aaron Donald.

there is a clip on E S P N where Shaq is naming his Mt Rushmore of teammates, and after Wilson asks Shaq who he hated playing against the most, and Russell says his is AD, and he has to face him twice a year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Bears have been a dumping ground for cast-offs from other teams such as ex-Rams Nick Foles and Robert Quinn. Alec Ogletree was in camp but got cut. Apparently Quinn is losing his mind and has basically disappeared from the Bears. Weird indeed.

What’s going on with Bears OLB Robert Quinn?

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it interesting that none of these dilweeds are in a Rams uniform and only one (Jared Cook) is still in the NFL.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is the new Sportshoopla lay-out that the Shagmeister has been working on the last couple of weeks.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That contract is insane.

idk where they found it but they did for Kupp. I think Woods is the odd man out

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, they will move Josh Reynolds and Gerald Everett before they move Woods. Woods will be the next dude they extend.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll loudly reiterate all of the cries throughout the NFL concerning just how bad the new Rams unis are. Last night's version looked like practice unis or even PJ's and those horns on the helmets do nothing for creating any sort of prowess. THEY FLAT-OUT SUCK!! The entire artistic staff that took two years to come-up with these abortions should be fired and the Rams helmets returned to White FULL horns on Royal Blue with White facemasks with Royal Blue jerseys and White pants and vice versa and the alternates should be the ole Blue and Gold unis. I can't stand to watch the game just on the unis alone!

And that disaster of an on-the-field logo Ram head with no mouth ought to be painted-over with something other that dumpster fire. Geez, Louise what a disaster!!!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And I'll loudly reiterate all of the cries throughout the NFL concerning just how bad the new Rams unis are. Last night's version looked like practice unis or even PJ's and those horns on the helmets do nothing for creating any sort of prowess. THEY FLAT-OUT SUCK!! The entire artistic staff that took two years to come-up with these abortions should be fired and the Rams helmets returned to White FULL horns on Royal Blue with White facemasks with Royal Blue jerseys and White pants and vice versa and the alternates should be the ole Blue and Gold unis. I can't stand to watch the game just on the unis alone!

And that disaster of an on-the-field logo Ram head with no mouth ought to be painted-over with something other that dumpster fire. Geez, Louise what a disaster!!!
I am not a fan of the bone color unis, but the helmets and logo are not that bad.

I know you hate them Retro, as do others, but it could be worse. We could be the Los Angeles Football team with no name or logo.