• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Falcons are starting to question the health of Gurley and his ability this year to be the number 1 Falcon RB. The Falcons maybe realizing they got suckered. Maybe. The Rams were right to rid themselves of Gurley and it appears they found there P.T. Barnum sucker. The Falcons are going to discover something similar about Fowler as well.

Falcons OC is already questioning Todd Gurley's health

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Falcons are starting to question the health of Gurley and his ability this year to be the number 1 Falcon RB. The Falcons maybe realizing they got suckered. Maybe. The Rams were right to rid themselves of Gurley and it appears they found there P.T. Barnum sucker. The Falcons are going to discover something similar about Fowler as well.

Falcons OC is already questioning Todd Gurley's health

Leave it to the falcons lol, however they did know the risk of signing Gurley in the first place. Did they not see the workload decrease ?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We signed Morgan Fox and cut Tanzel Smart. Smart thought he was the next AD but never got past Joseph-Day. Since Fox could not get any interest from any other team, he came back and signed with the Rams. We get 2-5 sacks out of him coming off the bench so is more productive than Smart.

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams just got another 500 million from the NFL to finish the stadium. I still don't think it will be open by the start of the season but at least they can finish it right.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams just got another 500 million from the NFL to finish the stadium. I still don't think it will be open by the start of the season but at least they can finish it right.
I feel like they'll get plenty of time if California isn't going to allow sports until next year. Also, it's amazing at how much the cost of this stadium has ballooned since the initial price tag when they moved from Saint Louis.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel like they'll get plenty of time if California isn't going to allow sports until next year. Also, it's amazing at how much the cost of this stadium has ballooned since the initial price tag when they moved from Saint Louis.

well, being delayed due to weather, etc, did not help matters. And, the longer a project goes, the more chance prices increase vs what they were when project started.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well, being delayed due to weather, etc, did not help matters. And, the longer a project goes, the more chance prices increase vs what they were when project started.
I get that it was probably going to go up some because of those issues but over double what the original estimates though? That seems a little steep.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey man, when these construction companies bid on projects they routinely present a low-ball figure knowing that their tendency to drag a project out is going to be a higher figure later of which they have already put allowances for such in the contract from the beginning.

This practice is especially done when the perceived client is a wussie and in this case, they obviously got it right. Damn Limp Biscuit probably showed-up at the final contract signing wearing a pair of his Walmart wife's panties and a garter belt under his pants.

This never would have happened if Trump built this stadium! It would have been completed on-time, on budget and would be the best!

He was well-known among the New York City Unions as a tough negotiator and he made routine checks on his projects to assure there would be no cost overruns. Seldom did Trump build anything that was not finished on time, it was ON BUDGET, and was the best!!

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A little levity for a rough time.

I was in a long line at 7:45 am today at the grocery store that opened at 8:00 for seniors only. A young man came from the parking lot and tried to cut in at the front of the line, but an old lady beat him back into the parking lot with her cane. He returned and tried to cut in again but an old man punched him in the gut, then kicked him to the ground and rolled him away. As he approached the line for the 3rd time he said, "If you don't let me unlock the door, you'll never get in there."

:heh:
I saw this on the web today.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
AD may be right in that it was time for a change but that God-awful mess of helmet is not I would want or have expected.
Clearly he was the designer and wants people to like his work

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Compressed build schedules will always push that cost north unfortunately.