• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe next year for Holt
I'd like to see that but I just don't think he has the stats to get in. He was damn good in his prime but I think his prime wasn't long enough to be considered Hall of Fame worthy.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd like to see that but I just don't think he has the stats to get in. He was damn good in his prime but I think his prime wasn't long enough to be considered Hall of Fame worthy.
i think he'll get in eventually. 13k receiving yards isn't something you just ignore. Not to mention during his time i believe there was a stat in which he had 6 straight seasons of 1300+ receiving yds. No other wideout had that many consecutive seasons with those numbers.

Last edited:

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whitworth earned a solid 72.8 grade in 2019 from Pro Football Focus and was a key part of an offensive line that was the best in the league in pass protection, per Football Outsiders.

It will be interesting to see how much $$$ he wants.
He keeps Goff from getting blindsided. If he stays it will be good for the young guys on the line too.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RANK

RAMS (9-7)

The Rams said goodbye to defensive coordinator Wade Phillips and special teams coordinator John Fassel after the season and added an offensive coordinator in Kevin O'Connell, signs that point to a time of transition within the organization. Changes will extend beyond the coaching staff. Los Angeles has a handful of notable free agents -- a list that includes left tackle Andrew Whitworth, defensive end Michael Brockers, linebackers Dante Fowler and Cory Littleton and kicker Greg Zuerlein -- but L.A. sits in the bottom third of the league in terms of available cap space, per Over the Cap. Multiple starters could leave, and it will be on general manager Les Snead to find their replacements via value buys in free agency, through the draft and on the existing roster. The Rams exist as a curiosity as we look toward 2020 -- it's hard to see where they fit in the NFL landscape right now.

^^^That doesn't sound very good^^^

NFL Power Rankings: Chiefs reign; can 49ers come back strong?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, there is a lot of changes going on in the coaching ranks as people become available. Genius boy needs to look in the mirror to check his contribution to the mess that was 2019. Now he believes he was doing everything right, but as Jermaine has often stated, he was effing-up big time with bad play-calling and certainly he lost touch with proper adjustments, especially at halftime. Yea, we needed to change some coaching but genius boy would do himself a favor and the team to start with himself in how he is running the Rams.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pundits are already trying to guess who we will draft and logically it includes a lot of 2nd through 4th round O-lineman. I like all three consensus selections in those rounds. Jonah Jackson has been mentioned as well as Tyler Biadasz at center, and Trey Adams, a huge tackle out of our farm club, the Washington Huskies. So we shall see who lands with the Rams.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
RANK

RAMS (9-7)

The Rams said goodbye to defensive coordinator Wade Phillips and special teams coordinator John Fassel after the season and added an offensive coordinator in Kevin O'Connell, signs that point to a time of transition within the organization. Changes will extend beyond the coaching staff. Los Angeles has a handful of notable free agents -- a list that includes left tackle Andrew Whitworth, defensive end Michael Brockers, linebackers Dante Fowler and Cory Littleton and kicker Greg Zuerlein -- but L.A. sits in the bottom third of the league in terms of available cap space, per Over the Cap. Multiple starters could leave, and it will be on general manager Les Snead to find their replacements via value buys in free agency, through the draft and on the existing roster. The Rams exist as a curiosity as we look toward 2020 -- it's hard to see where they fit in the NFL landscape right now.

^^^That doesn't sound very good^^^

NFL Power Rankings: Chiefs reign; can 49ers come back strong?

Screw their power rankings, Rams will be better than 9-7 next year.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Weddle retires. This opens the door for Johnson and Rapp as our safeties for the coming season. McVay would be smart to offer Weddle a coaching position on his new D with the new DC.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Weddle retires. This opens the door for Johnson and Rapp as our safeties for the coming season. McVay would be smart to offer Weddle a coaching position on his new D with the new DC.
I knew he was a single season acquisition, smart player but he lacked the speed he once had.