• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramswire is reporting that the Rams are going to meet with Gurley. The presumption will be that he will be suggested to take a pay cut as the first installment of that contract kicks in this year. The Rams probably are going to tell Gurley to take the cut or else they will announce to him that they are going to shop him which really isn't much of a solution or savings in cap space to gather enough monies for Brockers and Littleton. Should be interesting, now that Weddle and Fowler are gone, to see how the Rams are going to scrape monies together to keep both Brockers and Littleton which is what everyone is speculating is going to occur.

Last edited:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ramswire is reporting that the Rams are going to meet with Gurley. The presumption will be that he will be suggested to take a pay cut as the first installment of that contract kicks in this year. The Rams probably are going to tell Gurley to take the cut or else they will announce to him that they are going to shop him which really isn't much of a solution or savings in cap space to gather enough monies for Brockers and Littleton. Should be interesting, now that Weddle and Fowler are gone, to see how the Rams are going to scrape monies together to keep both Brockers and Littleton which is what everyone is speculating is going to occur.

Rams have a big decision to make, and it comes down to March. On the 15th, Gurley is due a roster bonus of 7.55 million and if that he gets that, then on the 20th he gets his whole 2020 salary fully guaranteed.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, there is a developing story on the Rams homepage that the new OC is pushing for the Rams to sign FA guard Brandon Scherff, a three-time pro bowler from the Redskins. There is a very real possibility that Scherff may be the Rams FA acquisition of the 2020 off-season. If this goes down, the speculation is that Corbett will move to Center where he has had some experience and practice at, Noteboom goes LT, Whitworth will be let go, and our O-line will be getting considerably younger and a bit bigger. Blythe will be gone as well as he will not be re-signed. The drafting of O-lineman in the draft will be for understudy/back-up roster spots. Should be interesting to watch this development as well.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If they put together a game plan and a line that can stay healthy and block for Gurley he will be an offensive threat again. That will help Goff and the passing game. Of course they need a good back up RB but letting Gurley go now would be a costly mistake. Hopefully playing in LA is worth enough for Gurley to take a pay cut.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was looking around on the XFL rosters and coaching staff pages and noticed that Az Hakim is the WR coach for the Saint Louis team. Also have seen Austin Proehl and Nelson Spruce on the teams as well.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay is giddy with excitement as his coaching changes are complete. Kevin O'Connell is the new OC/QB coach; Brandon Staley is the new DC; John Bonemago is the new STs coach, Thomas Brown is the new RBs coach; Tory Woodbury is the new Assistant STs coach; and Jonathan Cooley is the new Defensive Assistant/ Quality control coach.

McVay hand picked these guys after a bunch of coaches left and apparently he likes the youth movement amongst the new guys; Sort of all in McVay's age class.

So now they'll move onto FA which comes up here in a couple of weeks and we shall see who stays and who goes and who are the replacements are before the draft which of course is at the end of April.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was looking around on the XFL rosters and coaching staff pages and noticed that Az Hakim is the WR coach for the Saint Louis team. Also have seen Austin Proehl and Nelson Spruce on the teams as well.

Spruce was playing pretty well opening weekend.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Both Spruce and Proehl are playing well. We don;t need to go anywhere else to get some pretty good WRS we already had in camp. We can even turn a blind eye to Sammy Watkins who is a FA and we won't be able to afford him anyways.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was eating my lunch the other day in the employee lunch room and I had the place to myself. I decided to change the channel and lo and behold, I came across ESPN Classic and they were running Snooperbowl Classics. And you guessed it, the game on was the Titans and Rams, Snooperbowl 34.

There they all were. I laughed to see the Drama Queen running the Titans operation. Man did we all thing he was going to be the answer to our woes.

There was Vermeil and Pete Jhunta running the D and all those players like O. Pace. A. Timmerman, K. Warner, M. Faulk, I. Bruce, T. Holt. A. Hakim, J. Zgonina, M. Jones, and London Fletcher who we let go for mere pittance.

Man I sat there eating my lunch and almost cried! What memories that year was!!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greg Robinson arrested with lots of weed in Texas today. What a dumbass, what a crappy pick he turned out to be!!! :L :gaah:

Man you beat me to it LTRF, i was just about to post the cbs link lol. Man what a dumbass, such a wasted pick and i wish to erase all recollection of him in a RAM jersey. Where's the MIB memory pen when you need it.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man you beat me to it LTRF, i was just about to post the cbs link lol. Man what a dumbass, such a wasted pick and i wish to erase all recollection of him in a RAM jersey. Where's the MIB memory pen when you need it.

Just came out that he was caught with 157 pounds of marijuana. Holy!!!