• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If that is indeed true then no 1 is to blame but the idiots in the FO, whom extended both too early. 100 million well spent, same old rams so fucking gullible.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. Rumors are beginning to leak that the Rams as a whole are a bunch of overpaid pussies that have now sold themselves to having a good time and eff winning. The defense looked somewhat decent Monday night but they all bullshitted their way through the week stating they all had a plan to stop Jackson when it was obvious they didn't. WE are still in the wildcard play-off hunt but I think it won't last long starting this Sunday and we will be out sooner than everyone is saying they are hoping. I don't trust any of them now because like McVay, they have all been promising to fix things and get better and they have done none of it!

Last edited:

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The common component between Fisher and this year's McVay is Les Snead, it just be his time to depart. It would be interested if McVay can get the qb he wants, not one he inherited, Goff has clearly regressed and McVay was forced to try to make it work because of the Rams trading up for him.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a good take BattleLyon. The Niners went and got a newbie GM in ex-player John Lynch. He has put together a damn good team. I think we need to move along from Snead because of his obvious flaws in evaluating talent although he found some good O-lineman and has pulled-off some good trades. He and the FO have effed-up in signing Goff and Gurley too soon to extensions. I think we are in the window that it is time to either play Gurley or trade him for a couple of number ones that we lost in the Ramsey addition.

Last edited:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff looks like he doesn't give a rip these days. He has guaranteed money so WTH. And of course, Mr Snowflake Kumbaiyah boy McVay isn't going to pull him aside and get on his case. Nooo, he is going to stay with the we-are-familee bullshit and sacrifice a season. I know Belicheat wouldn't tolerate this kind of bullshit.

It was completely stupid to sign Goff to guaranteed money and many of the sports pundits before the extension signing expressed their fears that it would be a complete mistake to sign him to guaranteed money for this very result we are now seeing. Many of them questioned the business wisdom of the contract and many were not convinced that Goff was the emerging franchise QB.

And this is where McVay is screwing this thing up. If he won't reign in his $100 mil QB and fine his ass a couple of times for such childish behavior, then he should stick with the jumbo every week and run the damn ball with three healthy RBs and make Goff just hand the ball off. Eff Goff and it turns-out the pundits were right.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Goff looks like he doesn't give a rip these days. He has guaranteed money so WTH. And of course, Mr Snowflake Kumbaiyah boy McVay isn't going to pull him aside and get on his case. Nooo, he is going to stay with the we-are-familee bullshit and sacrifice a season. I know Belicheat wouldn't tolerate this kind of bullshit.

It was completely stupid to sign Goff to guaranteed money and many of the sports pundits before the extension signing expressed their fears that it would be a complete mistake to sign him to guaranteed money for this very result we are now seeing. Many of them questioned the business wisdom of the contract and many were not convinced that Goff was the emerging franchise QB.

And this is where McVay is screwing this thing up. If he won't reign in his $100 mil QB and fine his ass a couple of times for such childish behavior, then he should stick with the jumbo every week and run the damn ball with three healthy RBs and make Goff just hand the ball off. Eff Goff and it turns-out the pundits were right.

If he is indeed partying and drinking in season, McVay needs to sit him down and make him know how quickly it all can end, especially if you are not focused. But now I'm hearing that it isn't just Goff who is partying like crazy in LA. This isn't just a SuperBowl hangover, this could be MUCH worse...

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a good take BattleLyon. The Niners went and got a newbie GM in ex-play John Lynch. He has put together a damn good team. I think we need to move along from Snead because of his obvious flaws in evaluating talent although he found some good O-lineman and has pulled-off some good trades. He and the FO have effed-up in signing Goff and Gurley too soon to extensions. I think we are in the window that it is time to either play Gurley or trade him for a couple of number ones that we lost in the Ramsey addition.
The one thing that I’m not big on with Snead is his propensity to trade away first rounders like they’re going out of style. Hopefully Ramsey pays off but that’s still a wait and see. I think everyone not in the Rams front office was baffled by the decision to extend Goff to that massive extension that he hasn’t come close to deserving. While I agree that it might be time to trade Gurley, I wonder how much value he’s lost since his injury in the last quarter of the season a year ago.

I’m starting to get a vibe that McVay is starting to let the inmates run the asylum right now instead of putting a kibosh on the bullshit. He just doesn’t seem to have the leader personality type that warrants respect. I hate saying this but I think it’ll be a long while before we sniff the Super Bowl again unless we make massive changes in the next couple off seasons.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Snead is the problem. I agree I don’t like his penchant for trading away first round picks, but he has made some brilliant trades over the years ( especially in the draft ).

And, they have managed to find some great talent in the mid rounds of the draft which is a teams bread and butter. Not all the player evals fall on Snead. A lot of it is scouting ( which the Rams don’t have a great track record of but has improved the last few years ).

And, as much as I hate the early extensions of Goff and Gurley, I can’t help but wonder how much of that is driven by the owner and his new stadium he’s trying to sell seats for. I think the new stadium has driven a lot of this because they are trying to draw enough interest to sell PSL’s and season tickets, and everything is a short term vision and they are forgetting the long term viability of the team as a whole.

All I really know is, I’ll take Snead over the mess that came before him, where they always drafted horribly and never made any trades whatsoever.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don’t think Snead is the problem. I agree I don’t like his penchant for trading away first round picks, but he has made some brilliant trades over the years ( especially in the draft ).

And, they have managed to find some great talent in the mid rounds of the draft which is a teams bread and butter. Not all the player evals fall on Snead. A lot of it is scouting ( which the Rams don’t have a great track record of but has improved the last few years ).

And, as much as I hate the early extensions of Goff and Gurley, I can’t help but wonder how much of that is driven by the owner and his new stadium he’s trying to sell seats for. I think the new stadium has driven a lot of this because they are trying to draw enough interest to sell PSL’s and season tickets, and everything is a short term vision and they are forgetting the long term viability of the team as a whole.

All I really know is, I’ll take Snead over the mess that came before him, where they always drafted horribly and never made any trades whatsoever.

He gave Goff an extension before he had to, the logical thing was to wait until after the season. Higbee was another extension that should of went to Everett, Higbee is a blocking TE, those types you can find on the cheap. How many free agent additions have worked out? Not many. As far as the draft, a good gm can look great if he has good scouts. Is that more on the scouts or Les?

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gave Goff an extension before he had to, the logical thing was to wait until after the season. Higbee was another extension that should of went to Everett, Higbee is a blocking TE, those types you can find on the cheap. How many free agent additions have worked out? Not many. As far as the draft, a good gm can look great if he has good scouts. Is that more on the scouts or Les?
It's a gamble, if Goff is indeed your QB, than you extend him early to lock him down on a long term deal. By the end of the deal, it's really a steal if he is your franchise QB. Problem is, it's a gamble and much like Gurley, it's one that is not paying early dividends. TBT, we overpaid a bit for Gurley just because of the injury, and Goff can be that guy if they can get the Offensive line in tact and/or maybe get that big talented WR that our WR Corp is missing. We just don't have that starting WR who can go up and get those 50/50 balls on our roster.

As far as them Rumors, that's what they are, just rumors. I haven't seen anything on TMZ about it and since they are situated right here in LA, I think they would have been all over that story. So unlike a lot of my fellow Ram fans here, I'm just not buying it.

The defense looked somewhat decent Monday night
Retro, my brother, I just don't know what you were seeing in our defense on MNF. They stunk up the joint. It wasn't only bad, it was embarrassingly bad. We have huge trouble stopping the run, throw in the 'running QB' and our defense was like a sieve trying to hold water.

Bottom line, our defense vs high powered offensive teams need our offense to chew up clock and keep those types of offenses off the field. We do have an offensive system that can be successful. We've all seen it, but it requires talent and stability on the offensive line for it to function with the type of play makers we have. If were not going to fix the OLine, then we need to move on from Goff and throw our hat in the ring for an Xfactor type QB that SJ covets. I mean, hell Lamar Jackson was pick away from the second round, Russ was a 3rd rounder and Dak was a 4th rounder. I think it would be wiser to fix the OL, but if they are going to ignore the offensive line, than they should move on and cut their losses and look for the next double threat star. I would think McVay could do some magic with a dual threat guy. Then again, who the hell really knows.

Battlelyon

Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I never heard about Goff partying until now, so I take the rumors with a grain of salt. People are trying reasons why he has regressed, having another qb coach hasn't helped and has this new qb coach worth keeping? Probably not. That and defenses know how to play him better, either he adjusts or he moves on.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There has been a haunting fact that some believe to be Goff's major weakness and one of the tenets of the failing offense especially in the month of November. That being that Goff has taken nearly 78% of the snaps this year from the shotgun. Goff came from that system in college and he has yet this year to return to taking more frequent snaps under Center. What does that have to do with anything? The answer: A lot. Goff taking so many snaps from the shotgun this year has utterly destroyed the play-action pass that was so effecrive last year when he took more snaps under Center. Teams can predict defensively that a pass is coming when Goff takes a snap in the Shotgun formation. They can just load-up defensively and not even address the run game. We then become extremely one-dimensional and a very bad one-dimensional at that.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injury bug bites again. Natson suffered a hamstring injury in their win over the Cardinals on Sunday and will miss the next 4-6 weeks.
WTF? So who will fill in for him? :gaah:

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The injury bug bites again. Natson suffered a hamstring injury in their win over the Cardinals on Sunday and will miss the next 4-6 weeks.
WTF? So who will fill in for him? :gaah:

Yay! This is great news, especially for Retro.

Almost anyone can fill his spot. Put Reynolds back there.