• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who says the Rams are mid to late 1st?

The way they are playing and with all the injuries, they could end up in the top 10-12

Ramsey doesn’t fix what ails the Rams right now which is play calling and execution.

The trade is what desperate teams do, and the Rams are desperate to do something to change their slide.

The Pats don’t do these stupid moves where you trade years of draft capital for 1 player.

No, they get players at bargain prices and trade them for more than they gave, unlike the Rams with Peters and others in recent history.

Again, I like Ramsey, but he isn’t the fix for the team. Plus, how do they afford him with all the too early extensions they made that have not paid off ( sans Donald)?

Our schedule is getting a bit easier IMO.

1 mid-first rounder is worth the best player at any position in the NFL yes? So we got that and threw in another quality pick in 2021 that could have or could not have worked out. I think there are good starters in the 2nd and 3rd rounds. Yes now you have to hit on those and it is a lot to give up. No idea how they work it all out under the cap. And yeah I wish McVay would call a game like BEllicheat. Use 3 RBs and mix with the pass.

At least they have balls and they got the best CB in the league!

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Question is, will Noteboom be able to handle playing LT with the speedy DE’s after tearing his ACL/MCL?

Guys usually lose a step and agility when they tear up their knee like that.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back on this Peters deal. Not sure if I said it last night because I was rubbing a few out to jalen.. but you know the Rams had to consult Weddle about this Ravens ILB Young from UCLA. There’s no way they didn’t talk to EW before making this move for his former teammate on the Ravens D.

That makes me feel better about the trade

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i can dig shipping Peters out , but that was a pretty hefty price ... Soooooo the franchise LT will be whom once Andrew retires?

Rams need to play Long at the other spot and keep roby at the nickel, also not a fan of hill being on the field. I read this Young kid is listed at 235.... another smallish ILB. Not sure how i feel about that.

Gaines need to be put at NT and Joseph-Day needs to see the bench.

So I thought the same about Young until I saw his combine numbers. He’s strong and is pretty dam fast for an ILB

NFL Draft & Combine Profile - Kenneth Young | NFL.com

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea. You guys are going to love Kenny Young. He is a faster and nastier Littleton and Reeder is going to spell either one along with Natrez Patrick. I think our LB crew just got better. Hager is back to playing STs and may be out the door along with Demby.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it just me, or does there seem to be something wrong with Gurley and his attitude during interviews lately? Something def isn't right...

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah... his coach has went Mike Martz on him. And maybe he’s not 100%. No idea

I'd be pissed too if i'm only getting 5-15 carries a game, OL in shambles, and a turnover prone QB. When Gurley has had opportunities carrying the ball he's been able to do so; the offense just needs to feed him the ball and get that productivity out of him unless his health says otherwise. Else we'll have another disgruntled RB that'll want out of LA and I'm sure we've had a history of great RB's to vacate the area (Bettis, Dickerson).