• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Current News & Events!

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Later guys.....we heading to the buffet and then I I will be coming back to room to fall into a food coma with this late flight.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just a layover for our next flight....the flight from Spokane to Vegas was delayed 3 hours.....we didnt get to the hotel and settled till almost 1am.

DJ

You live in Spokane?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, I think the Rams are going to make a play on Ramsey and these moves are cutting ties with liabilities and bringing in replacements. I don't think McVay and Snead are done as Trent Williams has been rumored to be headed to LA. Losing Noteboom was a devastating happening. He was having a good year. Demby or maybe Dave Edwards are the two subs who are to be entered into Noteboom's left guard spot. Expect to see Bobby Evans, this Corbitt kid from Cleveland to replace Allen, and possibly benching Havenstein for someone like Trent Williams.

McVay has finally decided that changes needed to be made as the O-line sucks and is so porous that Goff has continued to miss wide-open players and has thrown short-into-the-dirt passes that are reminiscent of a high school QB not 100 mil sensation. McVay is now sending a message that he is not going to tolerate losing lackadaisical complacency and certainly not when it results in bullshit losing.

I think McVay is done with the losing and he is getting rid of players who take plays off like Peters. I also am quite sure Talib will not be back in 8 weeks when he is eligible coming off IR. I think McVay and Phillips will introduce him to coaching. The same may happen to Whitworth. If we lose to the Falcons, the team-building mode these moves indicate will be accelerated and McVay will spend the rest of this season building a team for next season.

I also truly believe McVay misses his two ex-QB coaches which were calling the plays during the game. That being Matt Lefleur and Zac Taylor. I fully expect McVay to hire Jay Gruden to fill-in that position as McVay's calling has become predictable and very puzzling. Seriously, there were some weird calls on Sunday that made little sense especially that one yard to go for a TD and they could not score with two tries.

On the Gurley situation. He may be packaged and sent to somewhere else as he has been pouting for some time even though he has a legit thigh injury where he may return by Week 7. McVay has a legit RB in Henderson who has incredible speed as he showed flashes of on Sunday. The big body of Brown and the speed of Henderson may be the backfield by the end of this year.

I am for the moves McVay is making. I am quite sure he has looked himself in the mirror and decided he is going to do what is necessary to win again. That makes him more like Belicheat and perhaps if he adds Gruden, he will see just how bad his play calling has become. Incidently, bring in Gruden will be bait to then bring in Williams. This should be an interesting next couple of weeks.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Young LB we got in the Ravens trade is pretty stout. He is another Littleton type ILB and he will improve our LB core as Hager has been benched in favor of Reeder and we will see Natrez as well. These are bigger guys as opposed to Mark Barron types leftover from the Fishbait era.

With John Johnson out, I fully expect Rapp to be inserted next to Weddle at SS. Hill and Robey-Coleman are going to be our starting Corners until Ramsey gets here.

I would not be surprised to see Gurley being shipped to the Jags for Ramsey unless he stops pouting like a petulant child.

Remember when we cut that super Corner in Steven Parker back at the end of training camp? He eventually landed with Miami. I bet McVay wishes he hadn't made that move.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think we will see Gaines replacing Joseph-Day sooner rather than latter. We have not had a good run defense again this year and Joseph-Day has done little to improve that.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Corbett is going to be slated for the Noteboom spot as back-up. If either Demby or Edwards do not work-out, Corbett will be inserted. Allen apparently is staying at Center.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, the former Rams like Janoris Jenkins, Trumaine Johnson, Alec Olgetree are being shopped by their present teams. They have all become way too expensive for the results on the field. I watched Jenkins against the Patriots Sunday night he was blatantly holding on nearly every play. Robert Quinn has been sent to Dallas and is getting some playing time but by and large, these players that were moved by McVay were the ones to get rid of at the right time. Other teams have discovered that these players are a joke and they want to move them again.

Last edited:

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I can see us getting Ramsey unless we can somehow unload Gurley or Goff’s contract. Maybe I’m missing something.

They may like the young CBs we have and want to see what they can do but right now we are slim at LB and now CBs.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well there you have it. Ramsey was in the pipeline all along. We just got pretty darn good at corner. Now the Rams need to start playing David long. We will see changes on the O-line as well.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young maybe playing on Sunday. The next guy to go is going to be Fowler who has disappeared this year. His salary no longer warrants keeping him here. He has done nothing along the lines of sacks and he is now getting routinely manhandled. Stay tune as we re-tool in a hurry.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Weddle recently stated on Rams SportsWire that he has been a part of teams that have gone an 8-10 game winning streaks. I suspect that McVay has heard him and has decided to go that route as he has recently stated that there are other ways to win than being undefeated. Should be interesting to see how this all plays out.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure I can see us getting Ramsey unless we can somehow unload Gurley or Goff’s contract. Maybe I’m missing something.

They may like the young CBs we have and want to see what they can do but right now we are slim at LB and now CBs.

I knew this reverse mojo would work!!

Ramseeeeeeeeeeeeeey

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Crazy. Holy shit boys and girls

I am guessing we tried to package peters in this Ramsey deal and they didn’t want him.