• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams.Cowboys vent

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really dreading the game coming up in two weeks against the Eagles. If we only win another game all year, I would hope its that one. If we lose, then I'm going to have to hear from everybody around me how the Eagles own the Rams and how pathetic the Rams really are. Every team has their obnoxious fans, but I feel perfectly safe to say that the Eagles fans are the biggest orifices in the entire league. And unfortunately I'm surrounded by them, so if the Rams embarrass themselves against them I'm going into the witness protection program where they won't find me.

For me, if this team only wins 1 more game the entire year, I REALLY hope it's against the Redskins. I detest them as much as I do the Patriots.

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really dreading the game coming up in two weeks against the Eagles. If we only win another game all year, I would hope its that one. If we lose, then I'm going to have to hear from everybody around me how the Eagles own the Rams and how pathetic the Rams really are. Every team has their obnoxious fans, but I feel perfectly safe to say that the Eagles fans are the biggest orifices in the entire league. And unfortunately I'm surrounded by them, so if the Rams embarrass themselves against them I'm going into the witness protection program where they won't find me.

It sucks cause I hate these Phillly fans, their team isn't even that good, their all delusional.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worst Super Bowl ever for me was the Beagles vs the Putriots. Strange game to watch when you don't know who you hate more---who to root against or for. In the end I grudgingly rooted for NE because of the philly fans. I guess it's not the team necessarily I dislike so much, it's the moron fans I have to be exposed to.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still have the VCR tape of the game between the Rams and Eagles in 1989, when the Eagles were saying no west coast team was going to come to our house and beat us. That was the game where Greg Bell ran all over them and the Rams won 21-7. I even recorded the interview of Buddy Ryan in the locker room afterwards. That was even better than the game. He was crying (heh heh) and saying, " We couldn't run, we couldn't pass, we couldn't do a damn thing"

Ah, it was just so beautiful to see, just like a sunrise.......I almost cried myself.

HATE the Eagles. I'd root for the Russians if they played the Eagles.

mikey728

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Be careful in the stores with those Eagle fans...I'm sure if you had anything even remotely looking like Ram gear on, they would swarm the battery aisle and you would be pummelled with them by a flash mob...

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams have to beat the Chiefs. That's the one non conference they have to win because Chiefs fans run much of the Midwest.

The Rams do need to beat the Eagles and Davis needs to keep playing

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Be careful in the stores with those Eagle fans...I'm sure if you had anything even remotely looking like Ram gear on, they would swarm the battery aisle and you would be pummelled with them by a flash mob...

Yeah, you got that right Mikey. I made the mistake of wearing a Rams jersey when I went to Phila. to see the Rams play the Eagles a few years ago. Without getting into details, it wasn't pretty. So I have first hand experience with these idiots. Whenever they win, they're going to the Super Bowl. When they lose, they have more excuses than a volleyball has fingerprints. :lol: