• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams.Cowboys vent

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy and then pissed! I will take that loss in line with what has happened over the past 10 years or so. I thought the Rams played real well early and when it was 21-0, I knew it would not last, so when it didn't, I wasn't suprised. The Cook drop and then the scuffle on the sidelines was bull shit. Cook should be gone this morning. It is either a team effort or not. On the most part Cook played well but on the drop and then attack, later loser. I could go through the game but retro probably has and I haven't read it yet so I won't but to score 31 is a improvement and the one pick 6 is on Davis in his first start the other was no trying to tie it in the end. Davis is the best we have at QB.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably should've lost at Tb and won this.

It's been a weird season

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cook might be bad for the team in the long run. Not sure him and tavon can be on the field at the same time. Someone has to block

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If Cook catches that pass and everything else played out as it did, we win that game 38-34 Shopson.

Actually 35-34, as the FG wouldn't have happened. That is a big if though, especially since it likely would've made Dallas go for two, and who knows if the scoring afterwards happens as both teams would've been in different situations. Even if all did happen the same, that last INT would've put Dallas in good position to get another FG.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's disappointing how our defense has been seeing how much they were hyped up in the off-season. We play like football is 30 mins. We can't hold on to a 21 point lead. And I understand that dropping passes can happen, but Cook attacking Davis really pissed me off.

Our bye week is early as hell and we lose two of the first three games of the season which was the easy part of the schedule. It is gonna be a long year.

Vent over.

Davis must have said something to Cook, but it was still a shit move to confront Davis when he had just dropped a TD pass that could only have been better if it wedged itself into Cook's facemask.

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We see it week in and week out, this team is unprepared mentally, unprepared physically as evidenced by all the injuries, undisciplined as evidenced by the huge amount of penalties every game, and the players are inadequately utilized as evidenced by the stupid play calls and game plans. We need more people (basically the owner) to wake up and smell the roses. All this points directly at the coaches. Fisher is responsible for this entire mess. It's not a hard concept to understand......addition by subtraction. We will get better now that we've gotten rid of Bradford (hopefully) and we will take another step in the right direction as soon as we get rid of our over-rated, undisciplined and clueless head coach and his pee-on staff of incompetents.

But of course, typical of this dysfunctional franchise, Fisher will be back next year with his idiot sidekick Shottenheimer and the rest of the Brady bunch. And I'm sure they're planning to bring Incontinent boy back as well, probably sign him to a new contract so he can collect more $$$ he didn't earn and sit on the injury list with an hangnail or pimple on his butt from sitting down to pee too much. And then if there's any money left we can resign china doll Saffold and stick up his butt Jake Long to long term extensions.

This #@#%$# franchise deserves everything it gets. I just feel sorry for the long suffering fans of this sorry team, including myself of course. Think I'll find a new sport to follow. Women's water polo looks inviting.....probably play better defense than the St. Louis Ewes. Ewe know what I mean?

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who can we steal from the college ranks?

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have been watching one of my alma maters, Penn State. They're undefeated and they are emerging from the Sandusky horrific nightmare. They haven't played anybody of note and they remind me of the Rams in the way they play except they win games and this year they are undefeated.

STLADAM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does no one else remember fisher going for it on fourth down when he could have kicked a FG... I told my gf that will hurt us

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does no one else remember fisher going for it on fourth down when he could have kicked a FG... I told my gf that will hurt us

That didn't bother me. The play call did. Pulling a guard, with 4th and inches to go???? Overthinking much? :gaah:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yea, they proved in the second half that the O-line could line up and pile drive the Dallas D-line backwards four yards off of the LOS. That is all that was needed on that fourth and inches but shit-for-brains Shottenheimer tried to get too cute!

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams lose by 3 Fisher gives up a 99.1% chance of getting that 3 points. I've said it before and I will say it again. The Rams will never see the playoffs as long as Fisher is in charge!

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This past weekend was awful all around for all the football teams that I keep up with. On Saturday, UVA tanked in the 2nd half to give BYU the 8 point win. And the 2 NFL teams I keep up with both were flat out embarrassing. There is no excuse what so ever for blowing a 21 point lead. I can understand being pissed at the refs making obvious bad calls (just going by everything I've heard as I was unable to catch the game due to being at work). But a few bad calls by the refs still doesn't justify a complete collapse in the 2nd half, especially to a team with Tony Romo at Quarterback. Right now, I equate my fandom of being a Rams fan to that of being an Orioles fan. I was absolutely miserable from 1998 up until 2012 when we actually had a winning season for the 1st time in 15 years. So hopefully, this team can turn it around next year because this year just seems like one big cluster**** where if it can go wrong, it will go wrong. I REALLY hope that we don't wait long to choose a Quarterback in the next draft, unlike what we did in the past one as I don't want to see another season of Bradford making a home on the IR and using a bunch of Bubby Brister lite type Quarterbacks trying to get the job done instead.

Sorry for the long, jumbled rant. I'll go back to shutting up now. :peep:

bluepigpen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure we don't already have our QB.:nod: I don't mean Hill either.:whistle: Let him play and we can find out.:nod:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Blue. No Worries UVA. That is what the Rams board is for- venting because we all have the same frustrations with this cursed team. Rant On!!

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not sure we don't already have our QB.:nod: I don't mean Hill either.:whistle: Let him play and we can find out.:nod:

Even if they do go into next season with Davis as the starting QB, they need to add another QB early in the draft. Can't have guys like Hill and Gilbert being the back-up. If not an early draft pick, they better find a reliable vet back-up.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Blue. No Worries UVA. That is what the Rams board is for- venting because we all have the same frustrations with this cursed team. Rant On!!
I strongly disagree!

That is what this thread is for....

BOSS429Mustang

Politically Incorrect
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm really dreading the game coming up in two weeks against the Eagles. If we only win another game all year, I would hope its that one. If we lose, then I'm going to have to hear from everybody around me how the Eagles own the Rams and how pathetic the Rams really are. Every team has their obnoxious fans, but I feel perfectly safe to say that the Eagles fans are the biggest orifices in the entire league. And unfortunately I'm surrounded by them, so if the Rams embarrass themselves against them I'm going into the witness protection program where they won't find me.

icefreeze57

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being a Rams fan is a stressful component of my life :bawling: