• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams @ Cards (not official game thread)

Davis_Mike

You can never have too many knives.
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be a good game, but I fully expect the game to be in the 28-13 range for the Cardinals. While I expect the Rams to get after Palmer, AZ's O-line has been one of the best in the NFL in pass protection. So, there will be time for him to pass the ball downfield against the Rams secondary. I just don't see the Rams doing much on offense against the Cardinals defense.

Either way, it's a divisional game & anything can happen.

RAM-N-IT

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Everyone

Been a while since I've posted on the board, but hopefully I'm back for a while.

I'm headed to AZ this weekend to root the RAMS to victory. After that great defensive game. I figured the RAMS actually have a chance at beating the Cards at home and showing the NFL what they have been capapble of.

My hope is that our O gets on track as that was a big factor last week.

I'm hoping for a good game witht the RAMS pulling off a 24 - 17 victory.

jacobarch

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Everyone

Been a while since I've posted on the board, but hopefully I'm back for a while.

I'm headed to AZ this weekend to root the RAMS to victory. After that great defensive game. I figured the RAMS actually have a chance at beating the Cards at home and showing the NFL what they have been capapble of.

Have fun dude. AZ fans are pretty chill so make the most of it!

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Random Ramblings but....

i was looking at the Mock Drafts on CBS and i though it was funny the two names that came up for the rams...

Dorial Green-Beckham WR | Oklahoma Marcus Peters CB | Washington

how come we get the guys with baggage :noidea:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally this game is the one game I attend every season. I'm skipping this one unfortunately. Maybe next year. Have fun Ran-n-it...

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you really crying on the Rams board about having to use a backup QB for a few weeks?

IF you actually knew what was going on, you wouldn't be clueless about this conversation. The point being one of your board members was trying to say the Cards success was because of other teams injury problems. My point was every team has had injury problems and that the Cards don't use them for an excuse! Pay attention instead of trying to be a smart arse.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was listening to Pat Kirwan on 'Moving the Chains' this week.

Pat was saying the measure of a good team should be viewed by their record vs teams with winning records. So I thought that type of information was interesting, considering the conversation. From this, I can see where Jaco opinions are supported by facts.

Arizona Cardinals 4-1
3-0 Home
PF 65
PA 51

1-1 Road
PF 48
PA 58

Notes:
- Cardinals won 2 games to teams with winning records by a total of 5 points, both at home.
- Cardinal hold a record of 3-0 vs teams with losing record. These teams have a combined record of 6-16.

In case anyone wondered what the Rams record vs teams with winning records is....

St Louis Rams 2-4

0-2 Home
PF 76
PA 91

2-2 Road
PF 48
PA 78

Note:
Rams lost 2 games to teams with winning records by a total of 6 points, one at home and one on the road.

That's only 5 games how nice to leave out the other 3 games........... the last three games they are 3-0 and 2 of them with winning records.......But it's always nice to leave out what might hurt your argument.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's only 5 games how nice to leave out the other 3 games........... the last three games they are 3-0 and 2 of them with winning records.......But it's always nice to leave out what might hurt your argument.

Ok nix that ..........You was talking about teams we played with winning records only!

But beat Dallas on the road by 11 and gave up a garbage TD in the last minute of the game.......which was the only offense TD they scored.

sunsguns

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UH ..... they were 4-0; not 5-0 and .........

I remember when the cards were 5-0 and then lost the next 9 out of 10. I dunno I'm not convinced the best team in the league, division or NFC west. We'll see as the season goes on.

But I never said they weren't playing good football just saying I'm not totally convinced.

Ps them beating the Rams won't convince me either. We aren't a good team.

their QB that year was John Skelton; NOT Carson Palmer. "That was then ... this is now." :yahoo:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, Bruce Arians has the Cards playing solid team football with a consistent O and their D is pretty stout. Arians also has Palmer playing some of the best football of his career. It ought to be an interesting game on a number of levels and it'll be a test for the Rams young guys and their tendency to not have mental discipline. We shall see how things develop.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Everyone

thats one BAD ASS Avi!! ^^^

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LAMBS will be lambs and come back down to earth.

Cards 35
lambs 9

They still have the best corner in Patrick Peterson and with the way AD has been throwing picks its due for about 2. Palmer will play with the ghost of Warner and shred this weak ass secondary.

Then again, grilled crow sounds good right about now?
:noidea:

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IF you actually knew what was going on, you wouldn't be clueless about this conversation. The point being one of your board members was trying to say the Cards success was because of other teams injury problems. My point was every team has had injury problems and that the Cards don't use them for an excuse! Pay attention instead of trying to be a smart arse.

If you knew the rash of injuries the Rams have dealt with, you wouldn't bother to bring up the subject here.

Why are you here anyway? Cards board too slow for you?

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cardinals/Eagles was a good game which should have been won by the Eagles. Officiating sucked for both teams. A flag was thrown on every 3rd play in the 1st half. Cards won because for some unknown reason, the Eagles Defensive Coordinator decided to copy the Rams Defensive scheme used at the end of the 1st half in our loss to the 49ers. An 80 yard TD pass with less then 2 minutes. Go figure.

Cards 31
Rams 20

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok nix that ..........You was talking about teams we played with winning records only!

But beat Dallas on the road by 11 and gave up a garbage TD in the last minute of the game.......which was the only offense TD they scored.
Thanks for not making me explain it! :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Normally this game is the one game I attend every season. I'm skipping this one unfortunately. Maybe next year. Have fun Ran-n-it...
Dude, too bad we didn't get a chance to hook up last year. I think I heard you where there too late to make any arrangements to meet.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It should be a good game, but I fully expect the game to be in the 28-13 range for the Cardinals. While I expect the Rams to get after Palmer, AZ's O-line has been one of the best in the NFL in pass protection. So, there will be time for him to pass the ball downfield against the Rams secondary. I just don't see the Rams doing much on offense against the Cardinals defense.

Either way, it's a divisional game & anything can happen.
Why? :noidea:

Isn't AZ is last or near last in the league in defensive passing yards allowed. Austin Davis has put up some numbers through the air vs teams that focus on stopping the run.

Just curious why you think we wont have success throwing it Davis.