• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams @ Cards (not official game thread)

Arizona_Sting

GoldMember
Hoopla Cash
$ 811.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why? :noidea:

Isn't AZ is last or near last in the league in defensive passing yards allowed. Austin Davis has put up some numbers through the air vs teams that focus on stopping the run.

Just curious why you think we wont have success throwing it Davis.

We stop the run and force teams to throw since it's almost their only option... and even with all those yards allowed through the air we're good at forcing turnovers and stopping teams from having long drives and scoring when it counts.

We dominate TOP and just wait for teams to make mistakes because they're rushing things on offense to try to make up for the pace of the game. Which is why sometimes we will give up a big play through the air.

Arians likes controlling the tempo of the game and does a hell of a job of doing so. Our corners have also underperformed and dealt with injuries but now that Honey Badger is back to himself, Cro is healthy and PP looks to be moving better I think with our secondary at full strength it's only going to get better. They have tons of pressure since teams like to throw against us as much as they do.

Anyways, GL should be a good game.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you knew the rash of injuries the Rams have dealt with, you wouldn't bother to bring up the subject here.

Why are you here anyway? Cards board too slow for you?

That's just it, I didn't bring it up, I responded! See the difference?

We already know the Rams injury issue.

BamaCards1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe how many Ram fans are so down on this team. They have TONS of talent and maybe not always consistent, they can beat anyone.

I'm in no way marking this down as a W

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Go Rams beat the Cards!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, too bad we didn't get a chance to hook up last year. I think I heard you where there too late to make any arrangements to meet.

Yeah Vita I'm bummed that I decided not to go this year...maybe next year!:suds:

tnerb57

Rams 50+ Club Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams 17
Cards 10

Smashmouth game, won by Rams D.

Caynine29

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can't believe how many Ram fans are so down on this team. They have TONS of talent and maybe not always consistent, they can beat anyone.

I'm in no way marking this down as a W

I am.

I can't speak for anyone else, but the reason I'm not confident at all going into this game is largely because the Rams just beat the 49ers last weekend. Doesn't make sense? Yeah, I know. Just hear me out.

The Rams have a propensity for major letdowns. Jekyl and Hyde is what we do. In fact, I can't recall the last time the Rams put together a great effort in two consecutive games, let alone against two quality opponents. It's why the Rams are always clawing at the back side of .500 every year. Beat the Saints... lose to the Jets. Beat the Seahawks... lose to the Chiefs. Beat the 49ers... well... you can draw the pattern.

Until the Rams can figure out how to string together a few quality wins, there's no reason to believe they actually can.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you knew the rash of injuries the Rams have dealt with, you wouldn't bother to bring up the subject here.

Why are you here anyway? Cards board too slow for you?

Easy there Shopson, all Hooplans have the right to any board in the lineup. All CArds fans can come on this board as long as they play by the rules.

Just so everyone knows, the one major rule I have is don't come on this board calling people names like smart arse and what have you. You want to call each other names, go to the Penalty Box. Don't drag that childishness in here. Capeeche?

Otherwise you can banter about all you wish. You get one warning which I have already accomplished. Hereafter, the offender and I will have a short discussion and you'll be done here. Consider yourself warned. Enough stated.:nod:

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cards are red hot right now. I can't see us stealing one in their house, but then again I didn't see us stealing one in San Fran. Hopefully we pull off a win.