• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Cardinals What Ever

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams play the Cardinals and it's sad that I really don't care whether they win or lose. They win it's a bonus! The last few years there has been one game that could possibly give the Rams a chance to actually make the playoffs and they FK that up. Frustration definitely yes, I am not getting any younger and the number of years between competing and being such a terrible NFL football team does take it's toll! I am so tired of "NEXT YEAR" "THE DRAFT" talk. I don't help myself with the stadium issues and the team moving along with the Bradford Files debacle we will face so will 2014 also be a wash out year? Yea! Something to look forward too! Going on year 42 with these guys and I just need to vent. Man the good years GSOT were times that I will never forget and how great it was to know we were going to win. Miss those days.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They will get good again Tim.
I don't know if they will ever get GSOT good. A lot has to happen for that to happen. But this team has been making better decisions on draft day than bad. That has been our downfall, because we pretty much have to depend on the draft for talent. The last 10 years we haven't done well in the draft. This team isn't the type of team that goes all out looking for free agents either. Every year when free agency opens up it seems as though we sit on our hands and watch the division rivals go nuts bringing in new talent. If we do bring someone in we have to overspend to get him to come here and then watch there play regress. Anyways thanks for letting me vent with you.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams play the Cardinals and it's sad that I really don't care whether they win or lose. They win it's a bonus! The last few years there has been one game that could possibly give the Rams a chance to actually make the playoffs and they FK that up. Frustration definitely yes, I am not getting any younger and the number of years between competing and being such a terrible NFL football team does take it's toll! I am so tired of "NEXT YEAR" "THE DRAFT" talk. I don't help myself with the stadium issues and the team moving along with the Bradford Files debacle we will face so will 2014 also be a wash out year? Yea! Something to look forward too! Going on year 42 with these guys and I just need to vent. Man the good years GSOT were times that I will never forget and how great it was to know we were going to win. Miss those days.

Yes Ramtin, it does get frustrating, been a fan since the 60's and my brother is a 9er fan, it was tough seeing his team constantly going to Super Bowl after Super Bowl.
I was content just seeing the Rams have good teams in the late 60's early 70's at least making the playoffs, even some teams in the 80's with Everett and Flipper Anderson. But other than a few teams with the GSOT, we have sucked for 25 years now.

I don't need Super Bowls to be happy, just good teams that at least make the playoffs fairly consistently, so that I can watch my team into late January and not just until October or possibly November

johnson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, the Rams have owned the Cards the past few years so they may have another win in them soon. Jared Cook should probably go for about 200 yards and 3-4 TDs with the way the Cards ignore TEs.

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams will be better next season... I know... I say that every year. :tape:

Ramtim

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks Guys

Glad I am not alone. 70's and 80's were good and of course 99 to 02 and I agree 100% that it's not about the Super Bowls it's about at least being competitive enough to make the playoffs like the 70's and 80's instead of watching our run end so early in the season for so many years. I do know they will be good again but when? With so much BS to come and with talent we still can't get over the hump, yet!

Counselor Chris

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams will be good once the secondary learns how to cover. The secondary is what is holding this team back.

Jermaine133

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Walton's stupid ass is what's holding the defense back.. There is consistently no coverage of the TE's. They release off the LOS without being checked and they run right to the spot for 7-15 yds everytime. He has the DB's playing 10 yards off the WR's. He is a POS coordinator and needs to be fired! Okay enough ranting, we will be good again once we get rid of him and improve QB play.

Counselor Chris

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agreed Walton needs to go, sadly he wont so we need better Safety's/Cornerback's in the draft

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Walton's stupid ass is what's holding the defense back.. There is consistently no coverage of the TE's. They release off the LOS without being checked and they run right to the spot for 7-15 yds everytime. He has the DB's playing 10 yards off the WR's. He is a POS coordinator and needs to be fired! Okay enough ranting, we will be good again once we get rid of him and improve QB play.

They've been doing this crap most of the year. He has the CBs backed off the receivers to keep from exposing the safeties, which is really the problem area from what I can tell. Rams desperately need to add a veteran safety IMO, as having McDonald back there next year with another rookie starting seems like a recipe for confusion. Maybe overpaying for Jairus Byrd is the way to go.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rams will be good once the secondary learns how to cover. The secondary is what is holding this team back.

Shutting their mouths and just playing football would be a good start. I've never seen players who have accomplished so little running their mouth so much.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that idea LTR. Dunbar was running his mouth to the max and Fisher or Walton or both pulled him on a number of occasions yesterday to keep from getting his ass tossed from the game. Plus he comes out during the nickle.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like that idea LTR. Dunbar was running his mouth to the max and Fisher or Walton or both pulled him on a number of occasions yesterday to keep from getting his ass tossed from the game. Plus he comes out during the nickle.

I was talking more about Jenkins and Johnson but you make a good point. Dunbar and some other can be thrown into the mix as well. Just shut up and try to stop somebody. I know Fisher's teams always had the reputation of playing to the "echo of the whistle" but I don't remember them being this mouthy other than Finnegan.

On a different subject. Can anyone explain to me why they are paying Jake Long all of the money?

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Good points. I got pissed starting with the first throw of the game when I saw Jenskins 10 yards off the LOS on Fitzgerald and then BACKING UP with the snap. That's just like stealing for Fitzgerald and he'll burn you all day. Which he did.

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Retro
What happened to Robert Quinn late in the game yesterday? It looked as though he got in a brawl and in the 2nd half he wasn't in the game that much. The last time we played these guys Quinn had 3 sacks, yesterday he didn't do squat.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zeke2829. Sims played a lot yesterday for Quinn. I am not sure why Quinn was out so much. Quinn got into an early brawl and both he and C. Long were getting double teamed most of the game. C.Long and Williams were swapping nearly every play as well. So was Conrath, Cudjo, Brockers, and Langford. They played Hayes sometimes at tackle as well. The defense was on the field a lot so those guys were circulating often.

Last edited by a moderator:

zeke2829

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcer stated that Quinn is facing a different lineman this time. Whoever that guy was did a pretty good job.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The announcer stated that Quinn is facing a different lineman this time. Whoever that guy was did a pretty good job.

The Rams were rotating guys on both the offensive and defensive line yesterday. Pretty common with the d-line but unusual with the o-line.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, a lot of rotation all over except for the LBs and RBs mainly. The secondary was rotating in and out as well. I think they may be evaluating talent in game situations which, if they are, is a good thing.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, a lot of rotation all over except for the LBs and RBs mainly. The secondary was rotating in and out as well. I think they may be evaluating talent in game situations which, if they are, is a good thing.

:agree:

On a related topic. Do you think it's time to start running guys out of here that were on the roster when Fisher arrived? I'm speaking of guys like C. Long and JL. Here me out on this. What have the Rams won with these guys? The losing culture has been ingrained in some of these guys and it seems like no matter what they do it continues. They are both good players but aren’t really pro bowlers are game changers. It may be time to clean house of guys who are used to losing at the NFL level.