• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Cardinals What Ever

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:agree:

On a related topic. Do you think it's time to start running guys out of here that were on the roster when Fisher arrived? I'm speaking of guys like C. Long and JL. Here me out on this. What have the Rams won with these guys? The losing culture has been ingrained in some of these guys and it seems like no matter what they do it continues. They are both good players but aren’t really pro bowlers are game changers. It may be time to clean house of guys who are used to losing at the NFL level.

There are a few other you could throw in that bunch as well.

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know LTR. It is worth consideration and I am sure those thoughts have crossed the minds of Fisher and Snead. Let us see where it goes. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. I have seen stranger things happening in pro sports.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know LTR. It is worth consideration and I am sure those thoughts have crossed the minds of Fisher and Snead. Let us see where it goes. Maybe they will, maybe they won't. I have seen stranger things happening in pro sports.

Yeah, it's tough to sell opening up additional holes on a rebuilding team. It's not like Long and JL lack for effort out there.

Smed55

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, it's tough to sell opening up additional holes on a rebuilding team. It's not like Long and JL lack for effort out there.

I agree, I don't see where having to fill a couple new holes on defense would help us at all?

Obviously our D is our strength, sometimes it doesn't look like it, but it is, I would tinker with it here and there, but dumping two quality starters wouldn't make much sense.

Now if you wanted to maybe switch C. long and Jimmy to the oline to see if they could actually block, maybe.:noidea:

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Smed,that is where we trade Saffold to Chicago even up for Kyle Long. I don't think they'd bite but it is fun to fantasize.

LTR1961

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I was just throwing it out there and really don't think it would happen. It just seems that some of the players who have been here awhile have grown accustomed to losing and seem to expect the worst to happen in the close games. Maybe I’m reading too much in to it but as I said it seems like the Rams can’t shake the losing culture that has permeated this team.

TEB11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retro, I am sure the 15 yard penatly for taking his helment off play a part as well. Stupid penalties are probably pissing Jeff Fisher off and it's to the point now he's going to make an example out of someone.