• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Sunday Night Football: Rams at 49ers

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well,

I'd rather Seattle have the extra 1.5 game lead for now instead of just a 1 game lead. Big stretch for us coming up though with 3 of the next 4 games against the NFC West.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
4 of the next 5 Shark. We got Zona twice. And @ the Bills in between.

tlPi4rA.gif

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to when the game film comes out on this effort....first time I can say that in a while. First impressions that this was a solid gameplan by Shanahan. The Rams pass rush with the best player in football in Donald vs what has been a poor pass protecting O-line looked to be a major mismatch coming in. I really want to see Garoppolo's attempts to see what was and wasn't a schemed pass. Hopefully no big injuries going forward.

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm looking forward to when the game film comes out on this effort....first time I can say that in a while. First impressions that this was a solid gameplan by Shanahan. The Rams pass rush with the best player in football in Donald vs what has been a poor pass protecting O-line looked to be a major mismatch coming in. I really want to see Garoppolo's attempts to see what was and wasn't a schemed pass. Hopefully no big injuries going forward.
I have to give a ton of credit to the Oline. Really solid game and A.D. was not a factor at all. Shanny protected JimmyG with lots of quick release short passes, imo. And the dagger was the 4th down TD to Kittle down the seam when the Rams all out blitzed. Solid win for you guys but the Rams looked really bad too. That team goes as Donald goes, it seems. At any rate, see you guys in 2 weeks at the Clink.

CaptainStubing

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the rams? We know they can beat poor teams but what is their upside?

Right now, I would guess they are a wild card team with an early exit

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What are the rams? We know they can beat poor teams but what is their upside?

Right now, I would guess they are a wild card team with an early exit
DivisionL game, teams know each other, HCs know each other, one had a lot of injuries with returning players. Toss up. Likely split this season.

Meh. Don’t think you can make any wholesale assumptions about them yet, other than what is already known. Rams have LB issues, one dominant D player who needs to be contained...and pressure Goff enuff and he makes mistakes. Kudos to the Niners for executing and playing opportunistic FB.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize on behalf of the Rams for their lack of performance, nobody played good. Kind of game you throw away the footage, nothing can be gained from rewatching the film. This is one of those games you need to win. But it is, what it is, Rams need to get their shit together or Seattle will win the division by next month. Don't give me some bullshit Cards are the answer talk.

HaroldSeattle

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Hoopla Cash
$ 45.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I apologize on behalf of the Rams for their lack of performance, nobody played good. Kind of game you throw away the footage, nothing can be gained from rewatching the film. This is one of those games you need to win. But it is, what it is, Rams need to get their shit together or Seattle will win the division by next month. Don't give me some bullshit Cards are the answer talk.
Rams play Bears next week, how you like the Rams chances to win?

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rams play Bears next week, how you like the Rams chances to win?
Actually, only because they should respond angrily after this performance, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they loss by 10.

Last edited: