• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Rams Are Making Saffold A Priority

RamCub

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
According to the Rams website, resigning Saffold is at the top of the Rams to do list. :agree:
Assuming Saffold resigns, and I think he will, our flexibility in the draft increases. We can focus more on BPA and worry a little less about forcing an offensive line pick.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i will be very surprise if we resign him. he's going to test the market there are platy of teams that need a Tackle. Thats what he wants to play. the rams want him to play guard and move to tackle when needed. Someone will make him an offer the rams won't want to match it I'm betting. i see the Colts making a run at him.

Last edited by a moderator:

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im pretty sure all you have to do is turn on the game tape to see that he is WAAAY better at guard then tackle. i don't think anybody makes an offer better than the rams.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im pretty sure all you have to do is turn on the game tape to see that he is WAAAY better at guard then tackle. i don't think anybody makes an offer better than the rams.
Agreed with the part about him being a guard but there is going to be a huge market for Saffold.

27mtrcougar

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

That may be true but he is a good tackle too, with plenty of teams needing one. And I'm guessing there might be some bad blood with Saffold and the rams. Saffold was not happy with the J. Long signing and moving to the RT side. I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

WantedforHugs

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From what I've read Safford is generating quite the buzz around the league. As the top guard in free agency its going to take some real coin to keep this kid. I suspect some foolish team is going to offer him tackle money and have a oft injured investment.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with the others who say that some team desperate for help will offer him a huge amount of money. As much as the Rams would like to keep Saffold, I think he will be too expensive to keep.