• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders win, you jelly?

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've lived in LA, it's a shitty place to live.

Cali is the best state to live in (in the US) though, just not in LA. Anywhere but LA.

I've lived lots of places (CAL, TEX, NY, FLA, AZ & COL) and the worst place to live out of all those places was in LA. San Diego is much better... lived there as well.

I lived in L.A. for awhile myself. I was okay, but not my choice for a place to live in Cali. There's a lot of interesting places and people (plus just plain ol' weirdos), but definitely a place I'd rather visit than live.

Some great places to eat though.

No argument on San Diego. Love that town.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I lived in L.A. for awhile myself. I was okay, but not my choice for a place to live in Cali. There's a lot of interesting places and people (plus just plain ol' weirdos), but definitely a place I'd rather visit than live.

Some great places to eat though.

No argument on San Diego. Love that town.
San Diego is a great city to visit.

Lakers+USC=#1

Fuck CBS
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arizona > LA

LA traffic sucks, it's dirty and crowded and there's violence everywhere. It really is a shithole. Other places in Cali are great, don't get me wrong, but you have to drive out of LA to get there.

Arizona is the best party state in the US, has less traffic, just as nice of weather if not better in months not named May, June or July and we get Spring Training here, the best golf in the world, and have hot babes crawling all over the place. I'm just fine here.

Oh, and we have the Super Bowl coming this year, College FB national championship coming up AND the Final Four will be held in Glendale in 2017. Yeah, our state must really suck.

I hate when people say violence is everywhere in LA. You lived here, you should know how big LA is. You have to consider all the Valleys too.

And the weather? Lol, LA's better. We dont have to deal with 100 plus degree heat like you guys do.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cali as a whole is the best state to live in (in the US) though, just not in LA. Anywhere but LA.

I've lived lots of places (CAL, TEX, NY, FLA, AZ & COL) and the worst place to live out of all those places was in LA. San Diego is much better... lived there as well.

this is hilarious. there's absolutely NO PLACE in Arizona that's better than L.A....

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Cali as a whole is the best state to live in (in the US) though, just not in LA. Anywhere but LA.

I agree SD is better than LA. I lived in SD for 12 years. There are a ton of great places in the LA basin though. You have no clue if you think otherwise.

lakersrule

ANUSTART
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there's tons of shitty places in Arizona. I've done projects all over that state.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And there's tons of shitty places in Arizona. I've done projects all over that state.

And no matter how bad someone may think L.A. is, it still has beaches. A shitty place with a beach is better than a shitty place without one.

LALakersboy24.7

I am the Lizard King
Hoopla Cash
$ 206.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate when people say violence is everywhere in LA. You lived here, you should know how big LA is. You have to consider all the Valleys too.

And the weather? Lol, LA's better. We don't have to deal with 100 plus degree heat like you guys do.

Well said. A lot fine bitches live in the valley too. :10: