• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Thursday Night Football: RAIDERS/RAMS 8:15 pm om Prime

DJ

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 13,971.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the defense didn't lose this game on their own.....bad play calling and the officiating was awful.

Niner Outlaw

Stay out of my territory.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey @Niner Outlaw I was just thinking about you when during some legal issue back & forth, someone in the PF said that all the PF's alleged lawyers suck.... I was going to cite you as an exception but I couldn't l remember your handle.
Thanks for the kind words. :suds:

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawk fans were happy with the Rams win... Now if they can also beat Denver coming up - it would be awesome... :D

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

O.K., the first thing you need to know is the result of the play: It was called back, with a holding flag thrown on right tackle Rob Havenstein. The penalty put the Rams in in third-and-16, and then a 8-yard gain on a throw to Brycen Hopkins was wiped out by a personal foul that move the ball back, for fourth down, to the 43. Matt Gay wound up missing a 61-yard field to give the ball back to the Raiders, who were up 13–3.

So that’s indicative of how, yes, much of the night was hard for Mayfield & Co.

And the second thing you need to know? It was the only play Sean McVay called off the wristbands for Mayfield all night.

One more time—McVay only used it once on Thursday night, and it was on a play that wasn’t even among the 58 that Mayfield that played that counted on the stat sheet. So, because of Mayfield, a seemingly disastrous situation wasn’t quite as hard as it should’ve been.

“Yeah, first half, there was something wrong with the headset in my helmet, so it wasn't loud at all and I couldn’t hear,” Mayfield says, when I asked about the wristbands. “They switched it out at halftime, so that definitely helped after that. But yeah, it might've been one or two plays that he actually called on the wristband. Other than that, yeah, he’d said, ‘F--- it’ to the wristband.”

:lol: