• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Raiders, Patriots, Browns or Jaguars.....

Who Finishes with the worst Record

• Patriots

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Raiders

Votes: 7 24.1%
  • Browns

Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Jaguars

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Panthers

Votes: 7 24.1%

• Total voters

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously?

I know you work from home, the wife does also.

Sadly, I do not. I would love to drink at work.

Well not that much but pretty much.. People driving me nuts. Time to end my day which is nice.

Yup 4 days a week wfh... Wednesday I am in the office

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a glance, the schedules of the 4 teams and their less than stellar opponents.

Pats - Jags, Titans
Browns - Jags
Raiders - Jags
Jags - Pats, Raiders and Titans
Titans - Pats, Jags x2

This will probably come down to other games unless all of them beat the Jags, then I don't think there is much doubt the Jags are It. I included the Titans as they have only 1 win also

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,634.84
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At a glance, the schedules of the 4 teams and their less than stellar opponents.

Pats - Jags, Titans
Browns - Jags
Raiders - Jags
Jags - Pats, Raiders and Titans
Titans - Pats, Jags x2

This will probably come down to other games unless all of them beat the Jags, then I don't think there is much doubt the Jags are It. I included the Titans as they have only 1 win also
panthers are only team that doesnt play the bottom 5 teams :suds:

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,634.84
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lose it? Cannot use use fake bookie money....

No. You do get a SportsHoopla welfare refill if you lose it all.....but not sure if the new Hoop bookie knows how to do that.....it's a learning process as the Hoop bookie is learning....
yeah tonights game is locked already

DJ Fieri

Generic line for rent here
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,628.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah tonights game is locked already
You were waiting till right before the game to place your bet? LOL.

Go look at the sports book....how often were all of Saturday's college games and some of Sunday's pro games up.....on Thursday night under previous sports bookies?

I'll wait.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,000.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It will be Carolina.
Yeah, when I mentioned that the Jaguars had the only bad defense it wasn't with the Panthers on the list. The Panthers defense on paper is probably the worst in the NFL. I'd say their offense is bottom 5 on paper. They're starting Jonathan Mingo who sucks and they have no WR depth. They have Diontee Johnson and a couple of decent RBs and about 2/3 of an oline. They're in a tough division. They have a tough remaining schedule. Carolina looks like a 2-15 type of team.

Its Carolina.

If Cleveland gets #1 then its only because Watson will be a historically bad QB. Drake Maye seems like he has a punchers chance to win about 3+ games even with a bad roster. Same with Trevor Lawrence.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
panthers are only team that doesnt play the bottom 5 teams :suds:'m guessing they'll get the Giants

They do play the Giants, Broncos and their lone win is vs the Raiders. Plus the Saints one more time...and if they Saints keep losing guys they might be in a world of hurt when they play again in a couple weeks. They just might be the right choice though.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Giants have 2 wins and not really a cake walk schedule and the Rams with 1 win have a difficult schedule too. The one thing the Rams have going for them is a vet QB, a real coach and should get some play makers back soon. Lots of things can happen...so I guess we all get to see how it plays out. That stated a lot of the games between the current cellar dwellers happen in the next several weeks. So if you're into sadism, you could forgo your team's games and watch these crap festivals.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where are the Saints?

They have 2 wins and still have dates with Carolina, Cleveland and your team...so there's that...but this OLIne is really bad and they tackle like crap...add up all the guys hurt and you have some bad stuff going on.

There are other 2 and 3 win teams that could end up in the hurt locker in a hurry with their schedules. Of course any team could end up like that with injuries to key guys.

Moab

Hoopla Cash
$ 405.01
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This might be one of those really bad years. Lots of teams are getting hit hard by the injury bug, Saints, Cowboys, 49ers, and Rams come to mind. Then we have some not so good teams with young or unproven QBs,or QBs playing badly Pats, Broncos, Colts, Browns and Raiders. Then there are teams that are just not good, Carolina, Tennessee. This just might be the year with a crazy finish and a team like the Vikings or Texans actually taking home the obelisk.

fastforward

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,832.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha yeah I have no idea how it works but perhaps we shall see once I lose all my money after tonight.... If it's like real better I know I am fucked!
You can only get a reset if your total reaches absolute zero. If you have 0.001 it won't reset. There are things that can be done but they require admin level access to the system. There will be unhappy members regardless of what is done. My advice is to always leave yourself at least $1. There's are ways to help members with $1.