• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ragnarok (Netflix)

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there was a thread for this show already. I know I talked about it somewhere here a couple years back…

Anyway, it recently finished up and I just finished it today.

WTF?

So the whole show was just him in some kind of PTSD hallucination? That makes no sense. He had constant interaction with multiple characters surrounding the events of Gods v Giants, both throughout the show and post big reveal.

I am guessing I just missed the meaning of the reveal. Does anyone who saw it understand it?

MilkSpiller22

Gorilla
Hoopla Cash
$ 89,217.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought there was a thread for this show already. I know I talked about it somewhere here a couple years back…

Anyway, it recently finished up and I just finished it today.

WTF?

So the whole show was just him in some kind of PTSD hallucination? That makes no sense. He had constant interaction with multiple characters surrounding the events of Gods v Giants, both throughout the show and post big reveal.

I am guessing I just missed the meaning of the reveal. Does anyone who saw it understand it?

i find this happens a lot when i watch foreign stuff... that the moral of the story is something i do not relate to... you are right that that was what they clearly intended to do... what makes even less sense, didnt he show his powers off to that girl in season one... before she died?? so that was all a lie too?? as he already was losing reality after his dad's death??

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i find this happens a lot when i watch foreign stuff... that the moral of the story is something i do not relate to... you are right that that was what they clearly intended to do... what makes even less sense, didnt he show his powers off to that girl in season one... before she died?? so that was all a lie too?? as he already was losing reality after his dad's death??
Tbh, I don’t remember much about the first 2 seasons, so I can’t piece things together in too much detail. And the last season was not nearly good enough to encourage me to rewatch to try to figure out what was going on.

But if what APPEARS to have happened actually happened, than that has to rank as one of the worst show wrap-ups I have seen in a while.

Though, I do allow for the fact that I just didn’t get what happened and my take on the finale is COMPLETELY wrong.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Though, if the Giant-sister spoke English, she would have a future in Hollywood. She seemed to be a decent enough actress, and she has a marketable look.

But I don’t think she speaks English, so we will likely never see her again.

Duffman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,535.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A show about Norse mythology being named Ragnarok or Valhalla cliche **ding**

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A show about Norse mythology being named Ragnarok or Valhalla cliche **ding**
True. But it is a Norwegian show. So they have cultural “permission” to go to town with the subject matter.