• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

ragin cajuns v mean green

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

I spreche turable Engrish
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last season for UNT in the Sun Belt, they'll be playing in C-USA next year. So will FIU.

Speaking of Sun Belt realignment, aren't they supposed to be adding UT-Arlington in the next year or two? I really hope they resurrect their football program if they join the Sun Belt.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Sun Belt realignment, aren't they supposed to be adding UT-Arlington in the next year or two? I really hope they resurrect their football program if they join the Sun Belt.

Sun Belt is adding Texas State, Georgia State, and I do believe UT-Arlington. I don't think they have a football team right now. Denver is also leaving, I guess UTA will their replacement as a non-football school.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sun Belt is adding Texas State, Georgia State, and I do believe UT-Arlington. I don't think they have a football team right now. Denver is also leaving, I guess UTA will their replacement as a non-football school.

They definitely didn't have one when I was there 08-09, but they have a stadium. I think they stopped in the 80's at some point, but wouldn't be too terribly surprised to see them start one up again if they get into the FBS. Would absolutely be ecstatic if it happened though, but it is a commuter school for the most part so there is a decent chance it will never come together.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe TXST is a replacement for the Texas market thy will be losing with UNT. But I really like the addition of the Bobcats. Their new stadium will be the best in the Belt.

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I believe TXST is a replacement for the Texas market thy will be losing with UNT. But I really like the addition of the Bobcats. Their new stadium will be the best in the Belt.

It is one of the biggest party schools in Texas if you ever get a chance to make it down for a game. From everything I hear their co-eds are top notch.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They definitely didn't have one when I was there 08-09, but they have a stadium. I think they stopped in the 80's at some point, but wouldn't be too terribly surprised to see them start one up again if they get into the FBS. Would absolutely be ecstatic if it happened though, but it is a commuter school for the most part so there is a decent chance it will never come together.

Yeah but their gonna need some major stadium renovations. They could probably just build a new one with the money they'd have to put into their old one. I'm sure they could bring their football team back at some point if they really wanted to, I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hear the Mavericks have a pretty decent basketball team, and I think a new arena too. I'm interested in seeing what they bring to the conference. Can't be any wore than some of the teams we already have :lol:

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah but their gonna need some major stadium renovations. They could probably just build a new one with the money they'd have to put into their old one. I'm sure they could bring their football team back at some point if they really wanted to, I just don't see it happening anytime soon.

You're probably right on all accounts, and definitely right that that stadium could use some work. Looked like a small high school stadium whenever I would drive by it. I'm sure they could go the Hurricanes rout and try to use the Cowboys stadium for a while if they were to build a new one.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're probably right on all accounts, and definitely right that that stadium could use some work. Looked like a small high school stadium whenever I would drive by it. I'm sure they could go the Hurricanes rout and try to use the Cowboys stadium for a while if they were to build a new one.

I've only seen some pics from google and from what other people have posted. I think it holds around 16k? Can't remember. It still had the 90's turf and a track around it...really did look like a hs stadium. I think it's still in use a practice field or for soccer.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I'm getting tired, seeing all kinds of typos :wacko:

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
12.5 according to wikipedia. They still use it for soccer I think, not sure about other sports. Didn't remotely care about any of their sports outside of basketball. Supposedly have a decent baseball team though.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 12k sounds right.

Didn't UTSA just start up their football program? Maybe Arlington will give it some serious thought one day .

GunsUp_ShootinBlanks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah 12k sounds right.

Didn't UTSA just start up their football program? Maybe Arlington will give it some serious thought one day .

Last year was their first. Maybe. I'm about to hit up 2k13. Take it easy.

UTVolCountry

(>',')> Laser_Mike_89
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Alright man, you too. Bout to jump on Battlefild for a little bit.