• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

radio broadcast

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Random question, I know.

But does anyone know how to download the 49ers radio broadcast? Like a torrent or mp3 download?

I own a trucking company and some of my drivers are huge niners fans. They can't always watch the game, but wouldn't mind listening to it afterwards while on the road.

Thanks in advance.

Excel

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can try the KNBR 1050 website and look in their on demand section for podcasts and such.

southbaysportsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Random question, I know.

But does anyone know how to download the 49ers radio broadcast? Like a torrent or mp3 download?

I own a trucking company and some of my drivers are huge niners fans. They can't always watch the game, but wouldn't mind listening to it afterwards while on the road.

Thanks in advance.
Sirius or XM has the NFL package. I am not sure which one, but to me it seems like most truckers would have something of this nature anyway. Lots of deserted roads and bad local stations.

49ermann

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
Sirius or XM has the NFL package. I am not sure which one, but to me it seems like most truckers would have something of this nature anyway. Lots of deserted roads and bad local stations.

You are right about that. Most of my guys have XM. It's just that they want it on mp3 so they can play it when the want.