• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RACE TO THE PLAYOFFS

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to watch Cle with Watson. If you give up that much to trade for a guy and also pay him that much I think he should be expected to get them in the playoffs this year since they are only a couple games out. Will he? That could be a different story
Browns are 3-6 now. They'd have to finish the season 10-7 to have a shot at the playoffs, I'd imagine. They play @Buffalo and Tampa Bay next and then get Watson back. Browns defense kinda stinks.

I think they're in a similar situation as Denver. They're going to just want to see what they have for next year. They need to see who are the core pieces and who needs to get fired.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Will be interesting to watch Cle with Watson. If you give up that much to trade for a guy and also pay him that much I think he should be expected to get them in the playoffs this year since they are only a couple games out. Will he? That could be a different story

Expect that scumbag Watson to get the 3-6 Browns to the playoffs this season?

Gotta say I haven't seen anyone say that.

Their next two games are @ Buffalo and vs. TB. It's reasonable to say they could lose both.

So let's say my team's 3-8 when that disgusting pervert returns. No way the Browns finish 6-0 once he gets on the field.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browns are 3-6 now. They'd have to finish the season 10-7 to have a shot at the playoffs, I'd imagine. They play @Buffalo and Tampa Bay next and then get Watson back. Browns defense kinda stinks.

I think they're in a similar situation as Denver. They're going to just want to see what they have for next year. They need to see who are the core pieces and who needs to get fired.

Expect that scumbag Watson to get the 3-6 Browns to the playoffs this season?

Gotta say I haven't seen anyone say that.

Their next two games are @ Buffalo and vs. TB. It's reasonable to say they could lose both.

So let's say my team's 3-8 when that disgusting pervert returns. No way the Browns finish 6-0 once he gets on the field.
as in Expected at the time of the trade/signing based on what they gave up and to him that if they were close he should get them in. The "will he" being a different story that I wrote is based more on the current situation. Also, I thought I read he was practicing so I thought that meant he was back now. I didn't realize he will miss 2 more games

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as in Expected at the time of the trade/signing based on what they gave up and to him that if they were close he should get them in. The "will he" being a different story that I wrote is based more on the current situation. Also, I thought I read he was practicing so I thought that meant he was back now. I didn't realize he will miss 2 more games

I understand and to a certain extent I actually agree. But starting next season. For the money he got he better get the Browns to playoffs next year.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think he is ready?
1st game in what, 2 years?
Will he be sore afterwards and need a massage?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Think he is ready?
1st game in what, 2 years?
Will he be sore afterwards and need a massage?
Hopefully it has a happy ending…er…the season, not the massage…

CrashDavisSports

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The weird thing tho is - in large part due to the NFC East dominance to date - the NFC is actually 1 game better over the AFC in combined records. I think what still makes the AFC considered the stronger conference is they have 9 teams over .500, whereas the NFC only has 6. The AFC strikes me as a more balanced conference overall at this juncture.
If the Chargers could have held on to that victory last night against KC, there would have been 9 teams within 1 game of the #1 seed in the AFC.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't imagine Watson will be firing on all cylinders when he starts playing again. He hasn't played in two seasons - He's playing in a new offensive system and he has a different set of playmakers. I think it's fair to expect him to be inconsistent with some flashes of who he was and what he might be, but also some missed throws or some delayed processing. I'm also not certain he is right in the head - It's still difficult to understand his pattern of behavior given his very clean reputation before he found his "hobby." I still find that to be suspicious and wonder how much of it reflects a mental or physical ailment. I digress..... I think the end of the season is going to be a time for Cleveland to prepare for a run next year. We'll see.

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
update
looks like niners will be flavor of the week with big win
texans got stronghold on #1 pick:suds:

1669119362942.png

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It seems that the Chiefs getting Trent McDuffie healthy and Willie Gay back in the lineup has taken its secondary from trainwreck to just mediocre. Its not showing up in the statline except in one area - sacks. Chiefs pass rush is finally hitting home and in a big way.

Niners seem like they're finally getting healthy and CmC seems to have been a bump to their offense on top of their defense playing well.

Jets having a playoff calibur team without a QB is a tragedy for them. Im not sure how they overcome that. Their division is too good to Mark Sanchez their way into the playoffs imo. If the QB play turns around then they could be a really tough out, though.

Only 2 of the last 7 teams the Chargers play are currently in the playoffs. They are not in control of their destiny in any way but at the same time its a pretty easy road for them to get back into play if the Patriots or Bengals fall off. Herbert not making the playoffs again when the Broncos and Raiders have maybe the two worst coaches in football should get someone fired.

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1669759591718.png
looks like 9 team fight in both conferences:suds:

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
remaining schedules for contenders:suds:
number is wins
1669935449949.png

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1670349000707.png

molsaniceman

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
holy shit. Who has the tiebreaker for #2 in the draft between Denver & Bears?
& is it bad for me to root for Detroit to make a run for the playoffs?
does it matter seattle has denvers pick
as for detroit go lions:suds:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
does it matter seattle has denvers pick
as for detroit go lions:suds:
well I think it matters to Seahawk & bear fans.
& quite funny to point at Bronco fans & laugh :becky:
Could you imagine giving up the #2 draft pick to be indebted to Wilson with a Huge ass contract?

Image result for lets ride gif