• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quite possibly the worst beer list ever

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
About twice a year I would big my mom to let me try her Cold Duck as I figured it must taste good if she drank so much of it every night.
Guess it took me 6 months to forget how bad it tasted....

HAH!

I forgot all about Cold Duck. I believe it was one of Fred Sanford's favorites, along with Ripple

My parents weren't big on wines, just beer and whiskey. The first couple of screwtop's I ever tried were Thunderbird and Muscatel

Indrid Cold

Member In Black
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HAH!
I forgot all about Cold Duck. I believe it was one of Fred Sanford's favorites, along with Ripple
My parents weren't big on wines, just beer and whiskey. The first couple of screwtop's I ever tried were Thunderbird and Muscatel
My parents had lots of sorrrows to drown and little money to spend.
When I was younger, dad drank RW&B and port and mom drank Cold Duck, a cheap fortified wine one step above Thunderbird, or dad's beer in a pinch.
When I got older, mom died and dad drank Moosehead as the finances had improved.
The top think I learned from my parents was that I wasn't going to spend my life sitting around with a drink in one hand and something to smoke in the other... that's pretty much what they did when not at work.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,525.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
mom drank Cold Duck, a cheap fortified wine one step above Thunderbird, or dad's beer in a pinch.

We recently picked up a gallon jug of Carlo Rossi: about 20 bucks and lasted us a week and a half. Not bad for a screwtop.