• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Quick Thoughts After A Great Game

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dude, no offense but I always have a hard time trying to understand you. Periods and capitalizing the first letter of sentences helps, alot.

Now, you're just being picky ;)

Flyingiguana

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there's going to be some growing pains with culliver. just gonna have to give him some safety help

Crimsoncrew

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
The media is taking up a new mantra against the 49ers. Now all of the "experts" are saying that the 49ers can't play from behind.

How many 4th quarter comebacks does a team need to have in order to qualify for a team that can still score while behind and win the game? I think the 49ers are up to four 4th quarter come from behind victories.

I hadn't seen that. If true, it's awfully rich. Technically, this game was a 4th-quarter comeback as it was 12-13 to enter the quarter. We came from way behind to beat the Eagles, and also had 4th-quarter comebacks against the Lions and Bengals. All three of those on the road. Smith is second only to Eli with his now four fourth-quarter comeback victories. That's nearly half our games. Factor in a blowout against TB, and a Seattle game in which we shut them down on STs as soon as it got close, and two games against absolutely pathetic offensive teams that never threatened, and I'd say we're doing just fine.