• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Question if we start off the season 0-2 is Shanahan on the hot seat?

Voxmissa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good grief. It was Arbusman. He was one of the most harmless guys on the old ESPN board, and if you didn't sometimes get a chuckle out of his apparent (and possibly fake) idiocy, there's something wrong.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good grief. It was Arbusman. He was one of the most harmless guys on the old ESPN board, and if you didn't sometimes get a chuckle out of his apparent (and possibly fake) idiocy, there's something wrong.
I dont think you get it...he wasnt "Arbusman" asking stupid questions... He was some guy pretending to be some innocent idiot asking stupid questions. In reality he was multiple people. He used multiple names. He was a troll and was behind many of the troll names on espn for years. When he made the copy cat names here he was imitating that person to a tee. He wasnt a idiot in his imitations. He was calculated loser troll...and he obviously duped you.

Here...read his innocence for yourself...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...04251-how-do-i-become-mod-redskins-board.html

Last edited by a moderator:

Mitziman

i know you don't like to hear the truth, but...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,454.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe a Cowboy troll like FWD?

Voxmissa

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I dont think you get it...he wasnt "Arbusman" asking stupid questions... He was some guy pretending to be some innocent idiot asking stupid questions. In reality he was multiple people. He used multiple names. He was a troll and was behind many of the troll names on espn for years. When he made the copy cat names here he was imitating that person to a tee. He wasnt a idiot in his imitations. He was calculated loser troll...and he obviously duped you.

Here...read his innocence for yourself...

http://www.sportshoopla.com/forums/...04251-how-do-i-become-mod-redskins-board.html

Well, I guess I mean -- sorry I wasn't perfectly clear about this -- that the Poster Known as Arbusman made me laugh more than any of the others ever did. It wasn't "nice" laughter, but in this world, I'll take what I can get. Duped? Sure. As though it matters.

He, at least, pretended to be the innocent idiot.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I guess I mean -- sorry I wasn't perfectly clear about this -- that the Poster Known as Arbusman made me laugh more than any of the others ever did. It wasn't "nice" laughter, but in this world, I'll take what I can get. Duped? Sure. As though it matters.

My bad I missed the "possibly fake" part of your first post. When I read it the first time I read it as.."oh its just arbusman. he means no harm". If you thought he was comical more power to you...I just thought he was annoying because I knew he was fake...and I felt it took away from the board..and felt he was more than one person..which was true..and imo is just ridiculous.

However he got banned from here because he broke the one main and only rule they have here which is sont make multiple accounts...and he made like 6 in 2 days.

Warpath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it was Reptec

SkinFaninATL

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't see us going 0-2. We have a division game on MNF off the bat against the Eagles. I have a hard time believing they beat us. However, we do have to play the Packers at Green Bay. I can see us having a field day on their offense. We all have seen how that defense is against the spread option. However, how do we stop theirs? The secondary is going to be put to the test against the "baaaad maaaan" that's Aaron Rodgers. He lost Greg Jennings, but still has Jordy Nelson, James Jones, and Randall Cobb. I also look forward to seeing what Eddie Lacy will do. He's a stud. I can't remember a RB his size do what smaller RBs do. His spin move is wicked. Not to mention, he can do just about everything else. With all being said, I see us going 1-1, but not 0-2.

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

hey he had me duped as well / i knew he was a troll but who he was i never would have guessed it

my issue is why even do that in the 1st place ? its a stinking message board for a football team

were we THAT exciting ? :omg::L

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now imagine this pops...we actually put up with it for years...makes me think how stupid we were for not migrating to a moderated place like this long ago.

It makes me very happy he was exposed and banned. It's like a monkey off all our backs.
actually both you and skinsdad both posted on sportsrefuge with me for a while.

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of sportsrefuge, do you still post over there?
it went defunct. a bunch of us migrated over to a new site that really has about 10 active members so its not as big as this place. I'll probably post mostly on the team boards at this website and BS over at the other site.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
it went defunct. a bunch of us migrated over to a new site that really has about 10 active members so its not as big as this place. I'll probably post mostly on the team boards at this website and BS over at the other site.

Yep - I remember when you were recruiting ESPN folks a few years back to go over to Sportsrefuge. It was a good site. However - there just was not enough activity at that place to encourage people to use the site. Good to see you over here.

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - I remember when you were recruiting ESPN folks a few years back to go over to Sportsrefuge. It was a good site. However - there just was not enough activity at that place to encourage people to use the site. Good to see you over here.
we had a good run over there for awhile, you, me, skinsdad, tdog, obibyn, shark, grumpy, a few other skins fans and then i don't know what happened the bottom dropped out suddenly one off-season :noidea:

i'm glad i found this place because there's only so much skins talk you can do with your buddies before they start thinking you have an unhealthy obsession with said team :bawling:

Sleepy T

....zzzz...
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't thionk 0-2 would necessarily mean Shanny is on the hot seat. Now a sub-par .500 season would certainly not be good for him.

Glad to see you new guys are seeing the "policed" side of the Hoop.
--Healthy and heated debates are always welcome as long as no personal attacks or insults are thrown around.
--Idiots, Trolls not allowed...

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off let me say I wasn't a fan of the shanahan hire...

With that being said in 2 years he's overhauled this roster and won a division and the had the balls to go after griffin when everyone said it was a mistake at the time( don't hear that much anymore do we )

Plus with the sanctions against them he's been handcuffed with fixing some glaring needs so IMO he gets to stay as long as his current contract is at least to finish what he started.

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually both you and skinsdad both posted on sportsrefuge with me for a while.

Cradle? Is that you? If it is I aint seen you for a minute unless you posted on espn under a different name. Yeah i frequented the Skins board on sr for a bit but it got to be pretty dead over there. And then I went back to the darkside. Im gonna miss espn...but really what drew me to it was the regular posters...and since we are all her for the most part let the good times roll.

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cradle? Is that you? If it is I aint seen you for a minute unless you posted on espn under a different name. Yeah i frequented the Skins board on sr for a bit but it got to be pretty dead over there. And then I went back to the darkside. Im gonna miss espn...but really what drew me to it was the regular posters...and since we are all her for the most part let the good times roll.
sure is man. i posted a bit at ESPN in '05 but got tired of the trolls there and moved to sportsrefuge. looking forward to talking skins once TC starts and the pre-season games roll around. I have a ritual of picking up the washington post newspaper on pre-season gameday so i see which player is which number during the telecast :suds:

skinsdad62

US ARMY retired /mod.
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sure is man. i posted a bit at ESPN in '05 but got tired of the trolls there and moved to sportsrefuge. looking forward to talking skins once TC starts and the pre-season games roll around. I have a ritual of picking up the washington post newspaper on pre-season gameday so i see which player is which number during the telecast :suds:

man that trolling and foolishness was hard most of the time . it was a real fight to talk skins football

i wonder under what guise some of the brokeback trolls will come under over here and how will b-man show up

i know they will they cant help themselves :lol:

obibyn

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man glad to have you back and looking forward to the season and being in a community free of trolls. Cheers man

skins

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
man that trolling and foolishness was hard most of the time . it was a real fight to talk skins football

i wonder under what guise some of the brokeback trolls will come under over here and how will b-man show up

i know they will they cant help themselves :lol:
don't see the trolls lasting that long around here tbh. also some guys on this board have to stop crying to the mods about BIS (buried in snow). i've known him for a long ass time and all he does IMO is play devils advocate to the homers. i enjoy BS'ing with him and I/He don't take it personally that we don't agree on some topics.