• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

QB Rankings 4: Who is the Fourth Best QB in 2015?

Who is the Fourth Best QB in the NFL?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rodgers, Ben, Romo and Brady are the 4 best Qbs going into next season with Peyton 5 just due to his age and the fact that Im not even sure Peyton will finish next season. I still think all of those guys are firmly ahead of Luck but Luck will likely be #1 at some point if he doesnt take too many hits in his career.

Romo is probably getting the most help and would probably be my frontrunner for MVP next season. Brady also has Gronk who might be the biggest mismatch in football.

What specifically would you say puts Brady ahead of Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck? Second question, did you watch the Super Bowl? Third question, do you think NFL defenses know how to adjust to peppering the slot with 3 yrd dumps? Fourth question, what do you think will happen when Brady isn't given the slot but is forced to throw into open coverage downfield with regulation footballs?

Thank you.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure head to head match up is the best way to prove your point considering they don't actually play against each other. I think most know the Colts defense is a big time weakness on the team. Throw in getting ahead 21-3 early in the game kind of makes life that much tougher on a QB. Now understand this is not me saying that Ben doesn't deserve to be ahead of Luck as I would definitely put him ahead and voted that way in the last poll. Again just more not the greatest example to prove your point.
2014 NFL Player Passing Stats - National Football League - ESPN

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Poll 2 was a bigger sham Manning beats Brady by 1 vote? please Brady is 15-5 vs Manning and Luck 20-4 vs NFCN and look at his playoff no#s vs Peyton 15 more Td's 9 game winning drives to only 1 for Manning who has 9 1 and dones. Brady shines in big games Peyton not so much with #1 and #2 ranked teams. Still one of the greatest ever but more comparable to a Favre and Brady to a Montana

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Poll 2 was a bigger sham Manning beats Brady by 1 vote? please Brady is 15-5 vs Manning and Luck 20-4 vs NFCN and look at his playoff no#s vs Peyton 15 more Td's 9 game winning drives to only 1 for Manning who has 9 1 and dones. Brady shines in big games Peyton not so much with #1 and #2 ranked teams. Still one of the greatest ever but more comparable to a Favre and Brady to a Montana

I included so many QBs the second round because I didn't want the same reaction from leaving off Big Ben if I left off Romo and/or Wilson. Big Ben is better but we have high representation of Seahawk fans and probably Dallas. But how could I have Romo up there if I don't have a two time Super Bowl champion in Eli Manning? So individually any of these players I had up there were fine to put up there to avoid controversy, but it took away votes that could've been made to distinguish Manning vs. Brady.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

"Peyton Manning blah blah blah blah blah Peyton Manning." - 99% of Sonny's posts.

But he's not obsessed or insecure about the GOAT.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Peyton Manning blah blah blah blah blah Peyton Manning." - 99% of Sonny's posts.

I only post about Peyton because 100% of your posts are knocking on Brady otherwise I wouldnt. I still have Manning as top 5 ever, and you say Brady is worst in division, sucked in playoffs love it, completely mindfucked. You must have ragged on Jordan in the day and you dont think Montana was any good, great comedian you are. blah blah blah Brady. Manning was never considered GOAT. Why should he, subpar in playoffs with real good teams, 1 GW drive in all those playoffs? paleasse. I know you live in tennnesee when you went to Vandy so of course Manning is your boy

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know you live in tennnesee when you went to Vandy so of course Manning is your boy

This makes zero sense, Sonny. Peyton Manning has never played for a team I liked in any way. You see, I have no hangups or motivations to deny his greatness. You? It scares you to death. I understand that.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This makes zero sense, Sonny. Peyton Manning has never played for a team I liked in any way. You see, I have no hangups or motivations to deny his greatness. You? It scares you to death. I understand that.

No Hammer my friend doesnt scare me at all. I like Peyton, he has matured alot and is a classy guy. I wouldn't mind seeing him win another 1 before he retires. I have him top 5 of all time and him in Brady have been a pleasure to watch that rivalry and best in football. Its the Magic/Bird rivalry, best in basketball and even though I am a Celts fan, I have no problem saying that Magic was better. I was fortunate to see him as a guest speaker like 10-12 years ago and at that time he said he had like 100 Starbucks never mind the movie joints plus LA Sparks or whatever etc etc. Peyton is real good and even great but I dont see where he beats Brady as a QB. Manning will be a first ballot Hofer no doubt

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What specifically would you say puts Brady ahead of Peyton Manning and Andrew Luck? Second question, did you watch the Super Bowl? Third question, do you think NFL defenses know how to adjust to peppering the slot with 3 yrd dumps? Fourth question, what do you think will happen when Brady isn't given the slot but is forced to throw into open coverage downfield with regulation footballs?

Thank you.
1. Luck's QB rating will be elite if it keeps trending upwards or if he beats a good team in the playoffs. His 3 wins were all against teams that fell apart. Chiefs and Bengals had devastating injuries. Broncos were a fiasco. His 3 losses were decisive with QB ratings of 60, 25 and 23. Getting to the playoffs has been impressive but his division has been the worst, too.

I want to see Peyton healthy. Im not even sure he could make 3 yrd dumps with his injury history.

2. Did not watch the Super Bowl. Hated both teams. I saw the rest of the playoffs, though, and its been hard to miss watching Tom Brady. Your characterization of his play is humorous, though, but Ive seen Sam Bradford play and I know what a 3 yrd dump QB looks like.

3. No. There is a formula to beating Brady, though. You have to make him move off his point.

4. My guess is that regularly inflated footballs will drop the Pats win total by about 1.5 games unless the team really does take care of the ball at a historic, unheard of rate which I doubt.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if we are simply going by stats Romo would be #1.
Comp % Romo #1
YDS Attempt Romo #1
TD's Romo #4
Rating Romo #1
QBR Romo #1

I have it Rodgers, Luck, Brady, Ben, Romo.
Cherry picker

:heh:

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

th

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like its Big Ben, by general fans and Steelers fans. Stick with us Steeler fans as we need good participation at least rounding out the top ten and you're a big group of NFL fans. Thanks.

HammerDown

Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like its Big Ben, by general fans and Steelers fans. Stick with us Steeler fans as we need good participation at least rounding out the top ten and you're a big group of NFL fans. Thanks.

You're doing a good job with these man. Very interesting and so far the polls have come out right, despite the excessive Pats fans skewing the vote toward their God.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're doing a good job with these man. Very interesting and so far the polls have come out right, despite the excessive Pats fans skewing the vote toward their God.

I'm pretty sure the Pats' fans stopped voting after Brady wasn't #1. I don't see a single Pats' fan in the votes for Marsha this go around. It there is, it isn't one of the obnoxious ones.