• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Purely emotional and non logical thoughts after the game

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Gore was open coming off the scrimmage too and had 10-15 yards runway in front of him. Kap had like 5 receiving targets on that play and he chose the worst one.

That's because he's football retarded.

Hope JDM didn't trademark that phrase.

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel sick, there was so much time left, he really needs to work on not locking in on receivers.Jesus, the game was there.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't...

I cannot sincerly understand Kaepernick... his decision making and awareness was fucking clueless n full of sh*t....

Per his presser, on the 2nd to last pick, he SAW the underneath guy and said,"I thought I could throw it over him"

I'm so distraught but I'm just taken back how awful n stupid I saw my QB on that last play...

He probably didn't see him, just to much pride to say he didn't.? That's a question not a statement. He doesn't seem to ever say someone fooled him - this might have been a "you didn't beat me, I did." (And I shouldn't have.)

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He probably didn't see him, just to much pride to say he didn't.? That's a question not a statement. He doesn't seem to ever say someone fooled him - this might have been a "you didn't beat me, I did." (And I shouldn't have.)

he would've been better off saying he didn't see him. at least that would explain why he hit that CB nearly between the numbers.

This aint college, this is Pro n Kap was lazy there... not acceptable.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no humbleness to Kap... good or bad... but theres none...

He cost this team when they needed him the most.

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey 1 positive Game management was awesome for 2 weeks in a row. Not taking dumb time outs.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
My posts about Kaepernick weren't emotional at all, and I'll believe every word of it tomorrow.

Good luck believing in a running QB who can't get in the play in on time or read a defense or win with the NFL's best talent around him. BY FAR the NFL's best talent around him.

Really? Gore did what yesterday? Which receiver made big plays? Oh, I forgot, Kap lost Baldwin for 50 yards, missed the tackle on Lynch, and gave up the long TD pass on 4th and 7.

Fundamentally, they made the big plays and we did not. Oh, and are vaunted power run game does not exist.

PaythePiper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Gore did what yesterday? Which receiver made big plays? Oh, I forgot, Kap lost Baldwin for 50 yards, missed the tackle on Lynch, and gave up the long TD pass on 4th and 7.

Fundamentally, they made the big plays and we did not. Oh, and are vaunted power run game does not exist.

Agreed. Our O line is the most overrated group. Iupati does nothing Snyder can't do. I can't even name the middle of SEA dline.

TobyTyler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's no humbleness to Kap... good or bad... but theres none...

He cost this team when they needed him the most.

His arrogance will be the death of his career. He refuses to admit that his throw to a blanketed Crabtree was wrong. Right there, I knew he'll never be the quarterback he could have been.

zman1527

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
His arrogance will be the death of his career. He refuses to admit that his throw to a blanketed Crabtree was wrong. Right there, I knew he'll never be the quarterback he could have been.

Arrogance like this:

"After the game, Kaepernick, sporting crimson scrapes on each elbow, emerged red-eyed from the shower room. A few minutes later, he addressed the media and accepted the blame.

“I didn’t play good enough to win,” Kaepernick said. “I turned the ball over three times. I cost us that game.”

When Kaepernick’s comment was relayed, inside linebacker Patrick Willis noted there was blame to spread around."

tzill

Lefty 99
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,064.42
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Arrogance like this:

"After the game, Kaepernick, sporting crimson scrapes on each elbow, emerged red-eyed from the shower room. A few minutes later, he addressed the media and accepted the blame.

“I didn’t play good enough to win,” Kaepernick said. “I turned the ball over three times. I cost us that game.”

When Kaepernick’s comment was relayed, inside linebacker Patrick Willis noted there was blame to spread around."

There you go again, pwning Nolan.

It's just simply not fair.

tallglassofwater007

Large Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I refuse to blame Kap for the loss. He played a part just like the other 52 players on the team. Manning has had some god awful playoff games in his career... only he had those after he established himself as a great QB before those lousy games. Andrew Luck... 7 INTS this post season. Have any of you guys blaming the game on Kap ever played team sports? You win and lose as a team. Kap sucked the fattest cock he could find in the 4th quarter... but would they even have been in the game if he didn't have the whole team on his back before then? People talking about missing Boldin who was wide open... the same Boldin who dropped 2 easy grabs that game. He has a lot of work to do, but this loss isn't on him.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Idiotic response. Kaepernick has a shit-tastic game, and the Niners were still a play away from winning. SF had by far the most non-QB talent in the NFL this year. It has since 2011. But we've got a 1-read, mistake-repeating football-retard leading the team.