• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Purely emotional and non logical thoughts after the game

yossarian

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1. This was a team loss, we couldn't get the running game going and it seems like each part of the team made crucial mistakes at crucial times.

2. We need a top notch cornerback in the draft, giving up those big plays was horrible.

3. No Seahawk fan should ever talk about how bad Harbaugh is and defend Sherman -- classless.

4. Kaepernick --- ahhh, the dilemma of Kaepernick. He can gun that great TD pass, run the ball brilliantly, then commit 3 turnovers. He needs work on being more of a pro qb -- working on his progressions, decision making, etc.

5. The refs.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't...

I cannot sincerly understand Kaepernick... his decision making and awareness was fucking clueless n full of sh*t....

Per his presser, on the 2nd to last pick, he SAW the underneath guy and said,"I thought I could throw it over him"

I'm so distraught but I'm just taken back how awful n stupid I saw my QB on that last play...

BINGO

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
During the offseason he needs to stop with these phucking unwarranted endorsement deals commercials as if he's Peyton Manning who has won 4 league MVPs, and instead focus on the fundamentals. He better realize that he may not even get Boldin back next year making 2014 a much more challenging year in terms of quarterbacking our offense.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the offseason he needs to stop with these phucking unwarranted endorsement deals commercials as if he's Peyton Manning who has won 4 league MVPs, and instead focus on the fundamentals. He better realize that he may not even get Boldin back next year making 2014 a much more challenging year in terms of quarterbacking our offense.

He's a fool.... a simple fool... You'd think he'd learn but man he fucking regressed in the 4th....

THe stupidity of the playcall/throw really blew me away. I can't even feel heartbroken right now...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He had Boldin open for an easy 5-8 yard pickup on the other side...

WHEN DO WE EVER WIN A JUMP BALL?

WHY WOULD YOU THROW TO SHERMAN???

NONE OF IT MAKES SENSE

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's upsetting to me is that the better team didn't win.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My thoughts on the game?

Fuck the Seahawks and anyone associated with them.

Yadahell

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I agree Bingo/ focus on football and being able to make those extra reads. Lock onto Crabs with the game on the line and you see the results in the Super Bowl and mow the NFC championship.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we had 30+ secs left to cover 20 yards or less....

why.... we were moving the ball.... why not Kap run it? why not throw it to actual open guys?

I'm so lost right now... this wasn't a last sec, desperate play... 1st or 2nd down right? unfucking believable.

NinerFan52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Look I get that you are upset about the loss. I totally agree on next year being harder without Boldin, but you can't fault Kaep for the commercials. Guy is on a rookie 2nd round draft pick contract. He is not starving for money bc after all he is playing in the NFL, but he is not being paid what he is worth. So he is making money by doing commercials, I would do the same... maybe have a little more artistic control in the commercials though!!

purguy12

Special Agent
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,044.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kap was the only offense we had. yes he had 2 bad throws but with out him its a blow out.

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
kap was the only offense we had. yes he had 2 bad throws but with out him its a blow out.

a blowout without him? w/o him, theres no 3 TOs...

Kap started so well but fucking lost it and lost me in the 4th....

erckm510

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a blowout without him? w/o him, theres no 3 TOs...

Kap started so well but fucking lost it and lost me in the 4th....

So I'm guessing you still wish we had the quarterback who shall not be named?

Pattersonca65

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
we had 30+ secs left to cover 20 yards or less....

why.... we were moving the ball.... why not Kap run it? why not throw it to actual open guys?

I'm so lost right now... this wasn't a last sec, desperate play... 1st or 2nd down right? unfucking believable.

Totally agree with this. Safer throws and milk the clock. Even if we scored then, would have given Seattle time to make a big play. One of my pet peeves

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I'm guessing you still wish we had the quarterback who shall not be named?

no, Seattle wasn't blowing us out at all... offense stalled and fuckd it in the 4th. 3 possesions, 3 Turnovers..

Kap started off well, played good through 3 then just inexcusablely lost it in the 4th... No awareness, bad throw followed by a bad throw... both bad throws he didn't have nor was forced but he did...

CalamityX11

49ersDevilsYanksNets
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Totally agree with this. Safer throws and milk the clock. Even if we scored then, would have given Seattle time to make a big play. One of my pet peeves

I incorrectly said Boldin, but it was Patton, WIDE OPEN standing on the left side... open for 7-10 yards... could've ran OB to stop clock...

How Kap just did what he did is mindblowingly bad... how? Did Kap n the coaches think they were going to beat the best secondary this season on the deep ball? GTFO

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
My posts about Kaepernick weren't emotional at all, and I'll believe every word of it tomorrow.

Good luck believing in a running QB who can't get in the play in on time or read a defense or win with the NFL's best talent around him. BY FAR the NFL's best talent around him.

clyde_carbon

Unfkwthble
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My posts about Kaepernick weren't emotional at all, and I'll believe every word of it tomorrow.

Good luck believing in a running QB who can't get in the play in on time or read a defense or win with the NFL's best talent around him. BY FAR the NFL's best talent around him.

Well, except for the fact that he HAS won, you're right.

van_basten

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I incorrectly said Boldin, but it was Patton, WIDE OPEN standing on the left side... open for 7-10 yards... could've ran OB to stop clock...

How Kap just did what he did is mindblowingly bad... how? Did Kap n the coaches think they were going to beat the best secondary this season on the deep ball? GTFO

Gore was open coming off the scrimmage too and had 10-15 yards runway in front of him. Kap had like 5 receiving targets on that play and he chose the worst one.