• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PUP for Ratliff

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would have to disagree. The only things BAnaman liked about the Redskins was complaining. Much like Fry, the only good move in his mind was the one the Skins didnt make.

Hmmmm......

Has Bananaman showed up here yet?..... On ESPN people had multiple IDs ... Here you can't

If Ford is right about New York ....... Kinda makes you wonder

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The back up DL is a complete joke. Houston was laughing at them tonight while running up and down the field all over their faces. Guess they don't care about Marinelli being the coach huh? Will this DL be able to hold up an entire season with these small ends and a out of shape hobbled Ratliff?

Hey IDIOT!!! You are talking about the back-up DL. Have you paid any attention to the STARTING RT and G?

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmmm......

Has Bananaman showed up here yet?..... On ESPN people had multiple IDs ... Here you can't

If Ford is right about New York ....... Kinda makes you wonder

Someone signed up with that name, but it was one guy who burned through a lot of the Skins names. Not sure if it was the real bananaman or not.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fact is BMan knows the game of football beyond what he reads. Fried? not so much
That much was clear. It's also clear on these type boards that some have agenda's beyond talking football. HUGE ASS DIFFERENCE!

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My money is on Frye being a Giants fan, based on where he lives.

Why is it that when I defend Jason Garrett for being the right coach for this team when most of you here didn't and don't want him by questioning his abilities repeatedly, or whenever I blast Romo's obvious repeated incompetence and failure to get them deep into the playoffs in crunch time, or your lusting over his meaningless reg season stats and just offensive line draft picks every year, makes me a non-Cowboys fan? Yet you bozos can blast any player or coach that you see fit and still call yourselves fans of this team?? Sounds a little hypocritical.

I call it like it is....this team got manhandled last night on both sides of the line, and shows that their depth just plain sucks....again, those are just the facts whether the rainbow and sunshine crowd choose to beliebve that or not, it just the way it is. You clowns would take a dump in the the middle of your livingrooms and see only Cowboys gold laying on the floor...it's just who you all are. I choose to reamain a realist and could really care less what you rainbow chaser's believe.

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No depth on a small DL with injuries mounting.....I saw it coming during the draft, but what did you clowns say??

They're fine at DL??

Fucking clowns.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No depth on a small DL with injuries mounting.....I saw it coming during the draft, but what did you clowns say??

They're fine at DL??

Really everybody is a clown for wanting help on the OL which still looks bad but hopefully improved by the way. They had deeper depth on the DL than OL at Draft time and are now short on DL due to injuries and not drafting anyone and OL they only picked up 1 player and are short still due to injuries and depth that is very shaky. Go figure

This Sunshine and Chocolate bar Fan as you like to lump us into Calls BS on your opinion.

While you may be right on the DL needing help Wfrye you were not alone in that line of thinking. The OL was in worse shape at the time. The 2nd round TE pick everybody is still scratching their head on that 1 not because of the player but the position

But in the constant bashing of all things Cowboys and knowing exactly how the problems should be fixed and only your way will work according to your all knowing omnipotent football knowledge you are without an equal.

Same Wfrye but better Sports Board with better Mods

JMHO sarcasm included

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

They're fine at DL??

Really everybody is a clown for wanting help on the OL which still looks bad but hopefully improved by the way. They had deeper depth on the DL than OL at Draft time and are now short on DL due to injuries and not drafting anyone and OL they only picked up 1 player and are short still due to injuries and depth that is very shaky. Go figure

This Sunshine and Chocolate bar Fan as you like to lump us into Calls BS on your opinion.

While you may be right on the DL needing help Wfrye you were not alone in that line of thinking. The OL was in worse shape at the time. The 2nd round TE pick everybody is still scratching their head on that 1 not because of the player but the position

But in the constant bashing of all things Cowboys and knowing exactly how the problems should be fixed and only your way will work according to your all knowing omnipotent football knowledge you are without an equal.

Same Wfrye but better Sports Board with better Mods

JMHO
there fixed your post for ya colors

Earl Stevens

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why is it that when I defend Jason Garrett for being the right coach for this team when most of you here didn't and don't want him by questioning his abilities repeatedly, or whenever I blast Romo's obvious repeated incompetence and failure to get them deep into the playoffs in crunch time, or your lusting over his meaningless reg season stats and just offensive line draft picks every year, makes me a non-Cowboys fan? Yet you bozos can blast any player or coach that you see fit and still call yourselves fans of this team?? Sounds a little hypocritical.

I call it like it is....this team got manhandled last night on both sides of the line, and shows that their depth just plain sucks....again, those are just the facts whether the rainbow and sunshine crowd choose to beliebve that or not, it just the way it is. You clowns would take a dump in the the middle of your livingrooms and see only Cowboys gold laying on the floor...it's just who you all are. I choose to reamain a realist and could really care less what you rainbow chaser's believe.

Anybody that knows you from the ESPN days knows your intent is to provoke hostility rather than to tell it like it is.