• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

PUP for Ratliff

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As for Escobar and to a lesser extent, I don't think you'd find too many here complaining if we passed on them. As far as I'm concerned those picks are for tomorrow, not today.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We have a lot more depth at DT than we do at DE. This is still true with Rat on the PUP. If we were going to address the DL early it would have been at the DE position. IMO the only way we'd have taken a DT is if one fell to us in the 2nd that Jerry just couldn't pass up on.

If thats really the case, then the Ratliff rework was just.. dumb. He has been injured the last two years and his production has slowly declined. If the depth was there and they had a viable healthy starter at DT, cutting ratliff would have been the logical choice.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
actually it was Floyd after the draft snub at 18 but go ahead and take Short now...hardly matters but your RE A C H is funny as always

Ponder? please....the point always was ponder taking Romo's spot and newsflash mr. football, ponder has been average at his best on any level. He'll do good to hold his job 8 games this season.

Ponder may be the worst QB in the league. Thats a tough call with guys like Gabbert, and whichever scrub wins the QB competitions in Oakland, Buffalo and the Jets, but none of those guys has anything close to one of the best RB's of all time and a quality OL to work with

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If thats really the case, then the Ratliff rework was just.. dumb. He has been injured the last two years and his production has slowly declined. If the depth was there and they had a viable healthy starter at DT, cutting ratliff would have been the logical choice.

Never said redoing his contract was smart or not, I just think as they started down the redo trail in order to get far enough under to sign Romo and their draft picks they saw Rat as a money saving option. I'm one of the biggest Romo fans there are, but I was ready to let him play out his contract, cut bait with all players past the age of 30, and begin to rebuild. I do think this team can make a run or two for a SB, but I don't see where they have too many chances at it. It would be very difficult to see Witten and/or Ware go, so I'd cross my fingers they stayed.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
really dude?? that's all you got?? What makes you madder?? the fact that what i said was pretty logical and probably spot on?? Or the fact that you know you'd look like a dick for disagreeing with it??

Carry on Pday, carry on. Defend your turf. Now back to the ignore bin with you. And shame on me for thinking you MIGHT have actually tried to actually add something constructive or even slightly relevant. :thumbsdown:

don't know what to tell ya little indian, but my post was directed towards mr. football and the direction this thread had taken B4 YOU decided what was and wasn't on track here

you flat out don't matter to me, but hey manster thinks you're cool....baby steps I guess

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Can't wait for this DL to start dominating and Hatcher to turn into a monster....u fanboys live in a world of make believe, wet dreams, and high hopes...just like uncle Jerry I see"

now that's a true blue cowboy fan talking right there.

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is anybody surprised that Fried decides to show up only after bad news came out about the Cowboys? Had Rat to the PUP list not happened, fried would still be hiding in his mommies closet.

nope that's typical Wfrye only on here to kvetch and whine same as back at the Disney channel

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The back up DL is a complete joke. Houston was laughing at them tonight while running up and down the field all over their faces. Guess they don't care about Marinelli being the coach huh? Will this DL be able to hold up an entire season with these small ends and a out of shape hobbled Ratliff?

WFRYE

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
nope that's typical Wfrye only on here to kvetch and whine same as back at the Disney channel

Actually I came here to remind you rainbow loving bozos that I was right about drafting a DL in the first two rounds when we were over on Disney......spin it anyway u want though...it's just what the rainbow crowd does her...flips everything to sunshine and chocolate bars.

Last edited by a moderator:

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually I came here to remind you rainbow loving bozos that I was right about drafting a DL in the first two rounds when we were over on Disney......spin it anyway u want though...it's just what the rainbow crowd does her...flips everything to sunshine and chocolate bars.
who was saying they didn't want a DT? We didn't get a DT, doesn't mean all of the cowboy fans didn't want one.

& why does it say you are a cowboys fan when you are a skins fan?

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
who was saying they didn't want a DT? We didn't get a DT, doesn't mean all of the cowboy fans didn't want one.

& why does it say you are a cowboys fan when you are a skins fan?

Dont you be putting that Evil on us Skins fans Schmoopy. Fry is you guys Bananaman. And we dont need another one of those. :p

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dont you be putting that Evil on us Skins fans Schmoopy. Fry is you guys Bananaman. And we dont need another one of those. :p
LOL really wasn't trying to offend skin fans, but I can see how it happened

On the dead board, it was quite awhile before I even realized Frye claims to be a boys fan. No offense, but we all know he is really a skins fan. Sorry bro. (but can you take him back home?)

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL really wasn't trying to offend skin fans, but I can see how it happened

On the dead board, it was quite awhile before I even realized Frye claims to be a boys fan. No offense, but we all know he is really a skins fan. Sorry bro. (but can you take him back home?)

tell you what.. if Bananaman shows back up, I will trade you even up for Frye.

Deal???

Schmoopy1000

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
tell you what.. if Bananaman shows back up, I will trade you even up for Frye.

Deal???
Sorry I am not the Cowboys board's agent. If you have to deal with our agent(s) :D

I'm just the long snapper. I am irrelevant & have no say in such things :heh:

Last edited by a moderator:

cowboycolors

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Wfrye the only time you post is to say I was right about _____________ or ________ or its all Romo's fault. Its not all sunshine and chocolate bars but its not all doom and gloom either . It time for a new tune

come on the season has not even started and your acting like were a 4-12 team
Progress is what Im looking for not a SB yet Progress like getting into the playoffs then lets see what happens

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wfrye the only time you post is to say I was right about _____________ or ________ or its all Romo's fault. Its not all sunshine and chocolate bars but its not all doom and gloom either . It time for a new tune

come on the season has not even started and your acting like were a 4-12 team
Progress is what Im looking for not a SB yet Progress like getting into the playoffs then lets see what happens

"It time for a new tune"

I had to laugh here.

I think the part about posting that blows my mind the most is the agenda some clearly have for posting here in the first place. frye is a board original to that thought.

tw1st3d

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atleast the start of the season is almost here....

Cowboys win ..... Frye wont touch the board.... In fact he wont post unless we have a below .500 record.

Same Frye... Different year.

And Shark ... Difference is Bananaman is actually a Skins fan. Anyone with an IQ over 2 knows Frye isn't a Cowboys fan

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My money is on Frye being a Giants fan, based on where he lives.

Sharkinva

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Atleast the start of the season is almost here....

Cowboys win ..... Frye wont touch the board.... In fact he wont post unless we have a below .500 record.

Same Frye... Different year.

And Shark ... Difference is Bananaman is actually a Skins fan. Anyone with an IQ over 2 knows Frye isn't a Cowboys fan

Would have to disagree. The only things BAnaman liked about the Redskins was complaining. Much like Fry, the only good move in his mind was the one the Skins didnt make.